Megalater's story: Dain the Blader (Need one good character and 4 bad)

Poll: is this story good

good
30.00%
average
50.00%
bad
20.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
honor... the very thing i used to not have (seriously) TT~TT
The three people that walked in were Christopher and two people Dain and Allen had never seen before, Joseph and Kevin their beys are eclipse pegasus and manslayer batousi. "Dain big news the wbba is hosting a huge tournament for teams to enter and we need you guys to join our team, RBW or team red white and blue Christopher said quickly and loudly. Christopher introduced them to Joseph and Kevin and Dain and Allen accepted his request . " Why were you two not in the tournament" Allen asked " Because senior super punch punched Blader DJ in the nose when he tried to pick up his bey and got us both suspended" said Joseph smirking at Kevin. " Oh no he was trying to break pegasus i swear." Kevin shouted. " Alright enough people we still have the issue that we are on person short." Said Christian diplomatically. As if on cue a person named Tiger came through the door requesting a battle with Dain. " I said i wanted to battle Dain not you and your carp eagle". said Tiger. Chris was usually a calm guy but when Tiger said that it took Allen, Joseph, and Kevin to hold him back. " Of course i will battle just let me set up my stadium outside" said Dain as everybody walked out of the restaurant. Dain set up the stadium and was preparing for battle when he saw a striking resemblance in Tiger's bey. " What bey do you use" asked Dain. " My bey is Burn Leone 90WD why do you care" Tiger said. Tiger began to loose his attitude when Dain held up his Burn Leone T125RSF. " I thought i only had a Burn Leone." said Tiger " Are we going to battle or stand here." said Dain putting his Leone on his launcher. " 3 2 1 let it rip" said Tiger and Dain launching their beys. Tiger's Leone immediately started to destabilize Dain's Leone sending it flying in the air. " Not good enough" said Dain as his Leone came flying down in flames and hitting Tigers Leone sending it flying into the wall. " Leone fire ringer" Tiger screamed. Tigers Leone burst into flame created a vacuum and headed for Dain's Leone. Right before Tiger's Leone hit Dain's Dain bellowed " Leone flaming defense" Right before Tiger's Leone was about to hit Dain's, Dain's Leone burst into flame with a huge amount of recoil and sent Tiger's flying. Dain had won again!
what happened to the rest? still a great story.
um.....i dont know if its a mistake, but where is the other part of the story?
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:45 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: um.....i dont know if its a mistake, but where is the other part of the story?

guys it was one in the morning i fell asleep in front of the computer i am editing my post at the moment
can you post the rest of it?
seirisoly dude POST THE REST OF THE STORY!
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:20 AM)scipio132 Wrote: The three people that walked in were Christopher and two people Dain and Allen had never seen before, Joseph and Kevin their beys are eclipse pegasus and manslayer batousi. "Dain big news the wbba is hosting a huge tournament for teams to enter and we need you guys to join our team, RBW or team red white and blue Christopher said quickly and loudly. Christopher introduced them to Joseph and Kevin and Dain and Allen accepted his request . " Why were you two not in the tournament" Allen asked " Because senior super punch punched Blader DJ in the nose when he tried to pick up his bey and got us both suspended" said Joseph smirking at Kevin. " Oh no he was trying to break pegasus i swear." Kevin shouted. " Alright enough people we still have the issue that we are on person short." Said Christian diplomatically. As if on cue a person named Tiger came through the door requesting a battle with Dain. " I said i wanted to battle Dain not you and your carp eagle". said Tiger. Chris was usually a calm guy but when Tiger said that it took Allen, Joseph, and Kevin to hold him back. " Of course i will battle just let me set up my stadium outside" said Dain as everybody walked out of the restaurant. Dain set up the stadium and was preparing for battle when he saw a striking resemblance in Tiger's bey. " What bey do you use" asked Dain. " My bey is Burn Leone 90WD why do you care" Tiger said. Tiger began to loose his attitude when Dain held up his Burn Leone T125RSF. " I thought i only had a Burn Leone." said Tiger " Are we going to battle or stand here." said Dain putting his Leone on his launcher. " 3 2 1 let it rip" said Tiger and Dain launching their beys. Tiger's Leone immediately started to destabilize Dain's Leone sending it flying in the air. " Not good enough" said Dain as his Leone came flying down in flames and hitting Tigers Leone sending it flying into the wall. " Leone fire ringer" Tiger screamed. Tigers Leone burst into flame created a vacuum and headed for Dain's Leone. Right before Tiger's Leone hit Dain's Dain bellowed " Leone flaming defense" Right before Tiger's Leone was about to hit Dain's, Dain's Leone burst into flame with a huge amount of recoil and sent Tiger's flying. Dain had won again!

Alrighty i finished the chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter Backstories
Allen is Enveloped in Darkness

Christian, Dain, Allen, Joseph Kevin, and Tiger sat around the fire outside of Dain's house. It was the day before the road to the first team tournament since Tyson, Ray, and Kai were chapions 30 years ago. Know one 5talked until Allen said he wanted to go on a walk. Allen was feeling weired after the Saphire tournament it was if he felt more serious. " Ah there you are" said a voice from an alley by Tony's Pizza. Allen turned and saw four cloaked figures. " Who are you and what do you want" said Allen calmly. One of the cloaked figures removed their cloak, It was Kelly the girl with Aquario. " We want to talk to you" Kelly said persuasivly. Allen walked forward and listened intently. " You are strong, stronger than Dain, Christian, and everybody on your team, because you have darkness inside you" said Kelly. As soon as she said that Allen felt somthing rising out of him. A dark auora covered him swiftly and he replied " I will join". "Exellent we will start raking up points tomarrow" Said Kelly.

Note: I will not post another chapter until i get 1 more good character and 4 bad ones