(Massachsettes or Rhode Island USA ) Beyblade Team AriesHunters

Get A least 5 more beys and i will make you the Rank Of Aries
Storm Pegasus 100 RF, Lightning L-Drago 105 HF, Rock Orso D125 B, Storm Aquario 100 HF/S, and Earth Eagle 145 WD are my complete sets. Storm Eagle 145 HF/S, Earth Pegasus D125 WD, Rock Aquario 100 RF, Storm Orso 100 B, and Lightning L-Drago 105 HF (I don't bother customizing it) are my custom beys. That was all from memory, just so ya know. By the way, in my first post I actualy only had Storm Pegasus and Lighning L-Drago. (I only had the super vortex set.) I'm so sorry for lying, but the team just sounded too epic to let it slide. (partly because of the fact that it's one of the only groups I have access to...)
you guys we are makin a tournoment soon so does any one have a takara tomy attack type stadium
Okay, you asked me to apply through PM so here I am

okay, first of all, I have about 20 beys( Now about 14 cause I had about 6 facebolts break. Gettin metal ones soon) and Am getting a Ray Unicorno soon, possibly a Vulcan Horuseus, Gravity Perseus, and Mercury Anubis. Possibly Sol Blaze or Galaxy Pegasus too. Anyway...

Name: Reji
Bey(s): I have 7 main beys
Burn Pheonix 105 S( Partner bey 1)
Storm Serpent 125 B( Partner bey 2)( It is actually an awesome combo)
Storm Aquario 105 SF
Lightning L-Drago 105 FS
Thermal Aquario CH120 HF/S( It is actually an awesome combo)
Earth Pegasus T125 WB
Poison Pegasus T125 WB

Reason: Well, first off, I'm talented and smart. Second, The combo's that sound weird, actually surprisingly do very well. Third, I would love to be the " Mechanic" on this team to help make combos as well as being a blader. Fourth, you asked me to join
ya now what you know alot about beyblades right
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:56 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote: ya now what you know alot about beyblades right

Yah I know a lot about them.Like, when the ball tip is traditionally used for defensive types, if used correctly, it provides a lot of agility as well as defense. and much more.
7 people yay! 7 people yay! 1 more and we gots a tournament!!!!!!
(Feb. 22, 2011  5:55 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: 7 people yay! 7 people yay! 1 more and we gots a tournament!!!!!!
haha! I've already been to two local tournaments in Revere Massachusetts. We would love more people to come if you want a link.
cool every one really nice vampire 123 your machanic
(Feb. 22, 2011  11:37 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote: cool every one really nice vampire 123 your machanic
YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! *fist pump*. So do you want a link to the website I mentioned earlier?
Um sure What website Um i dont Know What you are talkin about
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:04 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote: Um sure What website Um i dont Know What you are talkin about
There is this guy on the WBO, his user name is MakoLavi. He hosts tournaments at his house in Revere Massachusetts. They are not official WBO tournaments but are still fun. I'm asking if you want a link to his website?
If they are not official and approved, you cannot promote them here ...
(Feb. 23, 2011  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If they are not official and approved, you cannot promote them here ...
I am merely telling them about them because they are in the area. The person that runs them is a member of the WBO. And is it really that big of a deal anyway? I thought they might be looking for some local tournaments.
Do it by private messages at least ... If you did not notice, we are trying to encourage a certain style of play which is competitive, and which implies getting your events approved. If you use this board to discuss tournaments that we do not endorse, then it is like parasitism ... Hopefully you can see what I mean.
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do it by private messages at least ... If you did not notice, we are trying to encourage a certain style of play which is competitive, and which implies getting your events approved. If you use this board to discuss tournaments that we do not endorse, then it is like parasitism ... Hopefully you can see what I mean.
Yes I do. I'm not trying to advertise anything. We are more looking for a place to hone our skills and compete in some form instead of playing with our brothers, sisters, parents, etc. I hope you can see I was just trying to help fellow bladers.
I get vamp's point. Oh yeah, just got some new stuff. Earth Virgo and the String Launcher 2. STORM VIRGO 100 WD!!!!! EARTH ORSO D125 S!!!!! New customs!
If you manage to get a right-spin energy ring on the lightning wheel, you've created a monster. I just did that with Lightning Eagle, and it's niether a right or left spin top. FRANKENBEY!!!!
Lightning Eagle 100 RF pwns
In a wierd way. You have to put the P-Tip on the edge of the stadium and pull.
Works good wit da stwing wauncha!!
Okay, couple of things:

#1: I have no reason to continue with this team.

#2: The only chance that I will join this team again is if u somehow beat a top-teir bey with your WEAK customizations.

Thx. Also, I do not want to talk to any of u (except in PM's) UNTIL THE TOURNEY. IF U DO NOT PM ME, I HAVE NO REASON TO TALK TO U.

Also, I am ROFLing at Cyber's sig... U beat ME??? ROFL!!!
No one seems to be posting here... anyone trying to get more people? I can't wait for a tournament!!!!
Um see Dont say that We are tryin the Best we can but we dont want the thread to be closed
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:39 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: No one seems to be posting here... anyone trying to get more people? I can't wait for a tournament!!!!

Dude, sign up for the website a linked here and message the guy on the WBO saying your intrested in tournaments. I'm going to one today!
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:02 PM)Key blader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:39 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: No one seems to be posting here... anyone trying to get more people? I can't wait for a tournament!!!!

Dude, sign up for the website a linked here and message the guy on the WBO saying your intrested in tournaments. I'm going to one today!

You Guys We are trying the best we can to Get more people and the tournoment set up so please tell any one you Know to join This Team :\
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:03 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote:

Dude, sign up for the website I linked here and message the guy on the WBO saying your interested in tournaments. I'm going to one today!

You Guys We are trying the best we can to Get more people and the tournoment set up so please tell any one you Know to join This Team :\

Yah.......... But, this guy hosts tournaments already. I do agree though, we should try to set up a tournament. Maybe make it official? But, do you live in Rhode Island or Massachusetts? 'Cause, that may be an issue for some people to get to the tournament. Maybe we could meet at a local park or something?
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:07 PM)Key blader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:03 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote:

Dude, sign up for the website I linked here and message the guy on the WBO saying your interested in tournaments. I'm going to one today!

Yah.......... But, this guy hosts tournaments already. I do agree though, we should try to set up a tournament. Maybe make it official? But, do you live in Rhode Island or Massachusetts? 'Cause, that may be an issue for some people to get to the tournament. Maybe we could meet at a local park or something?

I will pm Every one about it to try to find a placeSpeechless