Maryland area

I mostly play with my wife or solo, anyone near the Maryland area that plays?
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:10 PM)Cky Wrote: I mostly play with my wife or solo, anyone near the Maryland area that plays?

Maryland is one of the most active communities for Beyblade, I have a tournament coming up on the 7th of August. There is also a huge event with 6 tournaments hosted by multiple organizers from the 26th-28th of August
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:18 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:10 PM)Cky Wrote: I mostly play with my wife or solo, anyone near the Maryland area that plays?

Maryland is one of the most active communities for Beyblade, I have a tournament coming up on the 7th of August. There is also a huge event with 6 tournaments hosted by multiple organizers from the 26th-28th of August

Is that right? That’s great I’m on the Eastern shore if that helps
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:22 PM)Cky Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:18 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Maryland is one of the most active communities for Beyblade, I have a tournament coming up on the 7th of August. There is also a huge event with 6 tournaments hosted by multiple organizers from the 26th-28th of August

Is that right? That’s great I’m on the Eastern shore if that helps

It doesn't, unfortunately. Most of our events are in central MD, around Silver Spring or Forestville. iCrazyEater was originally hosting his tournament in Ocean City, but very few people registered at that location; it was about 2.5 hours away from the active areas.

If you're on the eastern shore it's gonna be like a 2 hour commute to and from most MD tournaments.
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2022  9:22 PM)Cky Wrote: Is that right? That’s great I’m on the Eastern shore if that helps

It doesn't, unfortunately. Most of our events are in central MD, around Silver Spring or Forestville. iCrazyEater was originally hosting his tournament in Ocean City, but very few people registered at that location; it was about 2.5 hours away from the active areas.

If you're on the eastern shore it's gonna be like a 2 hour commute to and from most MD tournaments.

That always seems to be the case with any interest I have lol always more popular over the bay bridge.
Idk were to ask this but here can I sent a
Person that isn't me to go as me in a tournament with my permission
(Jul. 19, 2022  5:41 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: Idk were to ask this but here can I sent a

Are you asking if it's permitted for someone else to enter a WBO tournament under your WBO account name?
(Jul. 19, 2022  3:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2022  5:41 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: Idk were to ask this but here can I sent a

Are you asking if it's permitted for someone else to enter a WBO tournament under your WBO account name?

Ye
(Jul. 19, 2022  3:39 PM)Mr pokee Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2022  3:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Are you asking if it's permitted for someone else to enter a WBO tournament under your WBO account name?

Ye

No. No, that is not permitted at all. A bladers beyrank is supposed to reflect only their performance, not someone else's. WBO accounts are free. There is no ethical reason anyone would ever need to pretend to be you during a tournament.

For what reason would you want to do this?
(Jul. 19, 2022  4:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2022  3:39 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: Ye

No. No, that is not permitted at all. A bladers beyrank is supposed to reflect only their performance, not someone else's. WBO accounts are free. There is no ethical reason anyone would ever need to pretend to be you during a tournament.

Cause I cant go to a tournament and I was wondering if one of the boys can pull up and blade in my honor
(Jul. 19, 2022  9:24 PM)Mr pokee Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2022  4:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No. No, that is not permitted at all. A bladers beyrank is supposed to reflect only their performance, not someone else's. WBO accounts are free. There is no ethical reason anyone would ever need to pretend to be you during a tournament.

Cause I cant go to a tournament and I was wondering if one of the boys can pull up and blade in my honor

Nope. That is not allowed. They can blade in your honor. Just under their own name and BR.