[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

Tech, I have 6 customized plastics You can borrow any one of them.
please I need a tournament in maryland so that I can show my skills in beyblade with my leone, my fang leone.
There is a tournament on the 12th of August, but the thread isn't up yet.
speaking of the tourny anyone going to the tourny on the 12th bring your hms for the free play
cant wait to get my wolborg ms!
Can there be one between the 20 and 25 of August? I really want to battle people from another state . I'm from Michigan but I'll be out there then. If u could help me out and someone host a tournament then it'd be great.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:21 AM)Blaziken Wrote: Can there be one between the 20 and 25 of August?

she already said she is not changing the date y do u keep asking
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:21 AM)Blaziken Wrote: Can there be one between the 20 and 25 of August? I really want to battle people from another state . I'm from Michigan but I'll be out there then. If u could help me out and someone host a tournament then it'd be great.

Sorry, but I highly doubt that someone would change the tournament date, just for you.
I don't mean just for me I just mean that someone could host a tournament then.
Sadly everyone, I'm going to have to postpone this until further notice. There doesn't seem to be much interest and people don't own any HMS/Plastics. Sorry everyone.
Well for Plastics I have 3 legal beys. So if I come people could be borrowers? HMS I got nothing I thought you were only doing HMS a little while ago.

EDIT: Should have read more first I guess. last time I read was July 30th, So I just looked at it quickly and saw how you might be canceling the tournament.
Twice in this thread I've posted that I would have been hosting both.
I have plastic metal and hms
The question is can you make it? If I can get 8 confirmed participants before August 12th, then I might send in a proposal.

EDIT: If this does happen, the tournament date is August 18th. Hopefully we can get at least 8 participants so I can send in a proposal.
Know any tournaments around Rising Sun,MD
No there are not any. The WBO is fan run, which means if you can find 8 confirmed participants, then you can send a proposal.

Tech, this is kinda random, but I think Arupaeo can not come on Staurday tournaments is because he is busy. That is why he hosts on Sunday.
Also,I want to make this Plastics+HMS a monthly thing, like for MFB. It will encourage more people to come.

Yeah, your right. I've known about his commitments for a year now, so I know that already. In the winter he doesn't have those commitments anymore, that's why we have winter tournaments on Saturdays.

So do I, but the interest isn't enough.
Have you contacted geester, tysonist, and a couple others? I know we could probably have enough.
You know, why dont you try and get some people? That way I can make sure we have everyone and get everything set up.

Also, if we can get people, then were going to do it next month.
That's to bad I was looking for a tournament
who's interested having MFB on September 8th? you guys got a week or so go decide

alao I'm happy to hear other members new location suggestion then
I like that idea.
i am probably available.
Me and War were gonna try something for MFB in Waldorf I thought. More Locations more Tournaments the better I guess.
I might not be available, but I'll check with my dad.

I am not driving all the way down to Waldorf, Billy xD
Ha ha ha, Waldorf is farther from SW Virginia than Silver Spring. xD
I wouldn't be able to make it, sorry Billy.
if you guys want i could pull one in Tyson Corner VA but that doesn't even relate to this thread