[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

Yo to long for me l0l
Yea we should have a tourney over here in MD
(Jul. 02, 2012  9:41 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: And where do you live tyson?

Silver Spring, but a different part than MLK park

On another note, personally, I like:
Stoneybrook Local Park
http://www.montgomeryparks.org/parks_fac...ooklp.shtm
Only a 45 min. drive from where I live!
yea me and my brother play beys lets get a tournament

But make it a team tournament
Team tournaments are not legal under the WBO.
i live in MD so just tell me were it will be held at and i should see you there
Hey everyone!

Angry Face and I have been talking through PM, and we have come to a decision to start hosting HMS and Plastics up here!

We were thinking about having them every 2-3 months, as long as there's enough interest.

Post here what you think!
Yes! That sounds awesome!

I really had a lot of fun at The Triple Threat. Will it be a double format, or on seperate days?
That would be pretty awesome tech! I don't know if there is hope for a Waldorf tournament..
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:44 AM)Tech Wrote: Hey everyone!

Angry Face and I have been talking through PM, and we have come to a decision to start hosting HMS and Plastics up here!

We were thinking about having them every 2-3 months, as long as there's enough interest.

Post here what you think!

brilliant idea, now I feel as if I didn't waste my money on my plastics. I hope you can pull it off.
Okay, everyone. As long as Angry can come up here, we're set!

(Jul. 25, 2012  12:33 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Yes! That sounds awesome!

I really had a lot of fun at The Triple Threat. Will it be a double format, or on seperate days?
Probably separate days, because Angry will do Plastics, and I will be doing HMS. We don't want people staying 8 hours again! (especially for Angry's sake xD)

(Jul. 25, 2012  5:36 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: brilliant idea, now I feel as if I didn't waste my money on my plastics. I hope you can pull it off.
Again, as long as Angry can come up, and we can get 8 participants for each, we can do it. Smile

Also, people who borrowed Beyblades from Arupaeo on Sunday may be able to borrow from him again, as long as he comes. When he doesn't, try your best to go on eBay and buy some cheap ones! Tongue_out

(Jul. 25, 2012  7:03 PM)Tech Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:33 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Yes! That sounds awesome!

Probably separate days, because Angry will do Plastics, and I will be doing HMS. We don't want people staying 8 hours again! (especially for Angry's sake XD)

Haha. I remember his mom's face when the HMS started, Angry said it would be half an hour.
It was so funny! XD
And it ended up being about an hour.

Serious

lol anyways... We'd need Arupaeo's Tornado Attack Stadiums, wouldn't we? MFB Attack Stadiums are legal for plastics and HMS, but I guess it's whatever you guys wanna use.
He said that we can use them when he comes, but when he doesn't Angry and I will use our BB-10's.
Sounds like a plan!
I look forward to seeing you all again soon! Grin
Okay, so how does August 18th work for everyone? It's the Saturday after the tournament.
i think you should do the hms i bought a driger ms(no angry not from triple threat i bought it online)
back to topic hms would be great the battles are better than mfb in my opinion
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:15 AM)Tech Wrote: Okay, so how does August 18th work for everyone? It's the Saturday after the tournament.

I am pretty sure I am available. Will it be Plastics or HMS?

HMS PLEASE!

It'll be both, as long as Angry is available. He hasn't replied here, so I'll just PM him.

2 participants down, 6 to go! Smile
im up for it on the 18
IDK if I'll be able to go... I'll let you guys know if I am, though.

I'm guessing the majority of participants are relying on me to show up and supply them with Blades?
Not me, but most likely Tongue_out
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:05 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: IDK if I'll be able to go... I'll let you guys know if I am, though.

I'm guessing the majority of participants are relying on me to show up and supply them with Blades?

I probably won't.