[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

What in the world is that post supposed to mean?
(May. 21, 2013  8:00 PM)Time Wrote: Just ask your parents?

(Jun. 04, 2013  1:15 AM)Time Wrote: What in the world is that post supposed to mean?

It was a responce to my older post
what does it mean grammatically though
Who's up for plastics on the 22nd?
It was an old reply basicly dude....anyway anons up for a a battle..
I wanna try my earth Virgo out some
Hmm, I think I want to host HMS for Remembrance Day, and I have already "proposed" it to Kai-V, so is everybody fine with me doing this?
Check with arupaeo and stars, I'm not going to be in town So it's obviously fine with me...
Can you tell me when the next tornamant in maryland is coming?
Hello there is a tourney coming up in Sterling, VA. Can anybody here come. It is about an hour away from Silver Spring.
(Jun. 18, 2013  6:35 PM)soccerswag2000 Wrote: Can you tell me when the next tornamant in maryland is coming?

There is going to be a tournament on the 23rd. The thread is in the official events forum
i will come to the maryland tournament after the one on the 23rd if it is not on a sunday. when is the next one?
All bladers in this community can i have your attention please!

As Kai-V said the HMS and Plastic Remembrance Day is either the 14th or the 15th of July, but I can't go during that weekend so I prefer July 21st as our date which is Sunday.

So I need everyone of you to vote which date is better for you ASAP. you got 2 weeks to decide.

July 14th (Saturday)

July 15th (Sunday)

July 21st (Sunday)
It is July 13th or July 14th, but preferably only July 13th.
Hm, how so? Wanting to get the Bey Lotto done early?
... What ? No, we just want to concentrate the efforts as much as possible on one day. Technically BeyDays was supposed to be BeyDay, but then we got several regions around the world involved and we could barely fit everything in one day, so we had to expand to the whole weekend.
Oh, OK well then guess I'm gone for July then.
That being said, who can make it on the 13th? If you can make it on the 14th, please let me know also, by either PM'ing me, or posting here. There will be no Zero-G/MFB, only Plastics and HMS. Please let me know ASAP, as I would like to get this proposal in ASAP.
I can make it on the 13th and the 14th.

I would prefer the 13th because it's saturday and it's easier for me to attend because I don't have church that day so I might get there early, etc...

I will need to borrow somebody's HMS if I am to compete in the HMS tournament.
I can't make it
Alrighty, here's our confirmed list so far for both days.

13th
Tech
Arupaeo
BillyBlast

14th
Tech
BillyBlast
Geetster99
Arupaeo
If we couldn't have it be part of Remembrance Day, could we possibly just have our own sort of remembrance day a week later?
This tournament is now confirmed for the 14th.
I would like to know when the next MD tournament after the one coming up is. does anybody know? I would come I just need to know the date.
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:11 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I would like to know when the next MD tournament after the one coming up is. does anybody know? I would come I just need to know the date.

July 14th, but it is Plastics and HMS only.
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:13 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:11 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I would like to know when the next MD tournament after the one coming up is. does anybody know? I would come I just need to know the date.

July 14th, but it is Plastics and HMS only.

I said after that one. read the whole post carefully.