[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

I'll send it in tomorrow.

No one is expecting you to host anyhing...
It best to not do 2 tournaments Ginga....

Date is up to You and Time......make sure you guys are together.
I was expecting myself to host it, haha.
Not going to happen. But go ahead if you want.
Especially since I sent in a proposal for a tournament that hasn't happened yet, we already have one coming up.
Yeah, Gingka I don't know where the idea of you hosting was coming from, but Tech and I have MFB covered and we'll try to figure out a way to do hms
Can we get some confirmation as to who can make beydays?
I would probably be able to come.
Hey anyone near Patterson park ill be up there Sunday bring ur stadium ..unless u wanna battle in the vforce aena
Hey syn, I just want to remind you this isn't a chatboard but to discuss MD WBO events, please keep that in mind sorry if this sounded mean it wasn't intended to be.

On another note, absolutly no chance I can come because of Sunday. Even if it was changed to Saturday now which it proably won't Tech already made the proposal, I wouldn't be able to go anyway sadly because my mom planned stuff for memorial weekend when she found out it was on a Sunday and not on a Saturday. I just want to ask a question why this was planned on a Sunday? I mean Sunday is in the middle of the 3 day weekend making people who could come not be able to because its in the middle of the holiday, I was just hoping someone would explain this to me. Sorry if I seem salty I am just curious about the choice of Sunday over Saturday.
Sunday is the day that we usually have tournaments in the summer. People are used to that, so that was the factor I based it on, also Time is available on that day, and most people can make it then.
I don't really understand why our proposal hasn't been confirmed yet, but right now it doesn't look like beydays is happening, sorry, Unhappy
(May. 17, 2013  11:51 AM)Time Wrote: I don't really understand why our proposal hasn't been confirmed yet, but right now it doesn't look like beydays is happening, sorry, Unhappy

You are jumping to conclusions ...
For those who aren't going to Canada and lives near Perry Hall,Nottingham,or white marsh Maryland please let me know.
Are you a normal Maryland blader?
No I'm actually a new York blader but I moved to Nottingham MD. Silver springs is way closer than me having to take a bus to NYC so I was looking to see if there was anyone in the area that I could possibly get a ride from.
Hmm Sniper I know Geetster99 is around that area but there out for Toronto this weekend.
Ugh that's right. Guess I won't be doing anything for beydays.
Come down to Silver Spring ...
I would but I have no way to get there
Just ask your parents?
Here's the thread for our BeyDays tournament, this Sunday:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...013--60963
Plastics and HMS on the sixteenth, who's in?
you weren't being salty wasn't being salty understand that this is in a punch at 4 but I was just asking about the older car because I'm a staff member there and I and I was thinkin that I should bring my beyStadium and I are going also see if we can setup set up a tournament at a con that's all I was asking