Marvel universe

(Nov. 15, 2010  2:05 AM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: hmm howww paaathetic

Just so you know. You're being a huge, huge douche.

STOP POSTING!
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:03 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Apparently.

Dude and I are the only ones in this thread who have any idea what they're talking about.

I apparently I do too mr..... Wow such a fight! No more fights! Or else I'll shut this thing down I know how to. Besodes ldrago air blade's my friend...
heavy arms you dont know what a douche is mate i wonder if kai-v does shel warn you for language like that mate
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:07 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:03 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Apparently.

Dude and I are the only ones in this thread who have any idea what they're talking about.

I apparently I do too mr..... Wow such a fight! No more fights! Or else I'll shut this thing down I know how to. Besides ldrago air blade's my friend...
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:08 AM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: heavy arms you dont know what a douche is mate i wonder if kai-v does shel bann you for language like that mate

lolz.

You're kind of dense Uncertain
I guarantee that if she bans someone (Which she rarely does, she just warns people) it would be you.

I would know how she behaves, trust me.
Hi there Dude!

You seem smart and knowledgeable about comics!

Who is your favorite Marvel character?
Mine is spidey I liked him since I was 2!! I love him!
Well, I'm not exactly a big fan, but I enjoy reading the occasionnal comic, hearing about some and watching those Hollywood blockbusters that have a terribly huge budget XD

My favourite would be the bad guy from the X-Men called Apocalypse. There's just a terrible feeling of dread and fear (Usually) whenever he's around.
haha yah when everyone around me talks about marvel i quiver because beyblades are so much better
My favorite are the X-Force.

Started out as a worthless spin-off comic.

Now it's about Cyclops's private black ops team that does the really dark and gritty stuff.
now this guy..swagblader2500....i officially like him
Yeah, super heroes ain't got nothin' on the spinning tops.

Make a poll. Go ask around in town "Do you know what Beyblade is?" and then "Do you know who Superman is?" to regular people. We'll see which is more popular.
dude that is a valued piont infact i wonder if the l-drago bit beast or whatever there alled now could take all of the superheros power that would be super awsome sensationilistic bro hahahah
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:24 AM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: dude that is a valued piont infact i wonder if the l-drago bit beast or whatever there alled now could take all of the superheros power that would be super awsome sensationilistic bro hahahah

You can't be real
I'm shutting down this if you guys don't stop FIGHTING!!
HEAVYARMS faker youre comparing yourself to me your not even good enough to BE MY ..FAKE!!
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:26 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: I'm shutting down this if you guys don't stop FIGHTING!!

Please shut it down.
Everyone is saying idiotic things that have nothing to do with the thread. (save for Dude and I)

So yeah, get rid of it.

(Nov. 15, 2010  2:28 AM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: HEAVYARMS faker youre comparing yourself to me your not even good enough to BE MY ..FAKE!!

What does this even mean?
Hm, there is too much SPAM in general even from the very first posts to clean this topic ... If somebody who is actually serious and can make coherent posts wants to make a new thread, go ahead.