Mariokart wii tournament!

Poll: Should computers be involved in the matches?

Yes
18.75%
No
81.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
We are Greenwich meridian mean time, the standard British time zone...
I'm dropping out, my parents said no tv or games for 2-3 months so i can revise for my school tests
Bummer... Ive added Nandsters friend code and sent friend repuests to everyone else!
Can someone please explain how to convert Greenwhich Meridian Mean Time to Centeral Standard Time? I am terrible with time zones and can't convert a single time sone except EST to CST
(Apr. 17, 2012  9:56 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: Can someone please explain how to convert Greenwhich Meridian Mean Time to Centeral Standard Time? I am terrible with time zones and can't convert a single time sone except EST to CST

Find a time converter on the internet. I think it will be 6am over here, i can work with that d:-)
Maybe 8pm is not a good idea, considering that australia will be similar to india which you know is something like 5 hours ahead, it means it will be a really inconvenient time for them, something like 3am, maybe make it at 1 pm gmt, which is like in the middle of the day, that way people in different places can play in the evening or morning for them rather than in the middle of the night, i might actually still be able to play because my dad isn't strict about my no entertainment policy, so i will probably be able to play, maybe we should make a different league for each time chunk, so those in america can play at a convenient time and those in asia can play in a convenient tim, we could split into three leagues and then the 2 or 3 winners in each league can race to see who the winner is
What the heck are u on about! Australia is like twice as far away as India! U think they're in roughly the same time zones?! Maybe 12 pm would work...
MMM, I know that i am usuallyt always out somewhere at that time, mostly going to the supermarket with my parents or something like that, what about everyone else, what about sunday cause everyone stays at home on sunday Grin
(Apr. 18, 2012  11:16 AM)apple1075 Wrote:

Aus is GMT 10+ which is 6am if we are doing it at 8pm. Also to the post above, if we do it on Sat the time when they do it on Sat will be Sunday for me.
Come on guys a time needs to be finalised, i can't actually play until 5, i am free from 5 to 6pm gmt as i have tennis and revision until then, sorry for the inconvenience but we really need to confirm times and make everyone aware of the times if it's going to be on saturday
Um Can i join?
my mii name is aj
Sorry but I think it is a bit too late now, maybe next time
Funny Bunny, Dobby creeps me out XD
Thanks for adding Mario Kart . This is one of the best speed racer in racing games. I just love this Mario Kart game.

Right, I have it! 12 pm for gmt is 10 pm for funky, and 7am for Americans, say yes or no, it is the only half way house between the Americans and funky.... Sorry about that apple, maybe next time... It's on a sunday BTW.... Hope everyone can make it!!
Oh a sunday that changes things I will phone you on sunday morning to confirm but if I move my revision times around I could play
Sunday, wait do you mean it will be 12pm starting a new day and that day is Sunday? Oh and it 10am, im not 22 hours in front of you.
Ok, the time is 7 AM for me. I have an alarm clock so I guess i could do it.
He means 12 pm in the midfle of the day when we eat lunch on sunday in gmt
Hey, ive had to kick the ingreek out because he hasn't been online for over a week.... I've pmd those whom I haven't received an id from pish posh.... Lol. Aj=sagitarrio, u can join if u still want to! And Maria121, u can also join! 12 is the limit and the more the merrier!
Ps, funky, I mean 12 as in lunchtime for us brits... I aint staying up till 12... Lol. It's appreciated eternal! I'm not a morning person so Thx for waking up at 7!
Funny bunny is still having a piano lesson so we might have to postpone
Ignore him, he is a fool, its 2moro!
Sorry got all confused, can everyone make sure to add me as a friend, my code is in the op, oh and the 1075 is not part of the code
my id is 2794-0345-9112 my character name is Devin i sent everyone a frined request on mario kart soo accept me for we can play
My Mario name is monster, just so everyone knows who it is