Mariokart wii tournament!

Poll: Should computers be involved in the matches?

Yes
18.75%
No
81.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Also, what date is it? I need to know because I am usually jam packed with things in my schedule until 7:00 PM except on weekends.
im in the usa its 7:52 pm now
For me it is 6:53. Where do you live? I live in the central area of the USA so I use CST (Central Standard Time)
im eastern time zone
10:17 AM over here down under.
Ok, guys, it'll be simpler if everyone just says where they're from, and I'll try and sort something out! Sorry I've been off line for ages, I've been in Scotland... Me and apple where thinking that we could have a tourney once a month for a year and do like a league thing, all 8 in a room, add up positions, and see at the end who won!
(Apr. 10, 2012  1:17 AM)Funkasaurus Wrote: 10:17 AM over here down under.

That shows where i am. if u dont get it its aussie!!! Also i am borrowing this game, sooooooo. I dont wanna sound nagging but can we really get the ball rolling before sunday. SOZ FOR NAGGINESS!!!!
I agree with Funkasaurus. I want to hold it before Sunday so we can race soon. I live in South Texas, in the Costal Plains. I live in San Antonio, so I use CST.
Make sure you guys register me in your friend list on Mario Kart channel.
Kk guys, is everyone ok for 2 pm in British time?? If not, please make suggestions in british time please!! Also, if u can InGreek and cosmic, I need ur fc asap if were gonna do 2moz...
what day and what is 2pm british time in CST?
Im GMT so its 10:42pm here

LONDON'ers FTW!
Ok, so me, raw, apple1075 and nandster are in British time.
Funkosaurus is an Aussie which could be a problem for the british peeps.
Cosmic and eternal blader are in USA.
I'm really sorry but i thinl we need to postpone it, I need to contact the ingreek, he isnt very active on wbo. Also apple is in Barcelona till Monday.
I need to confirm one thing, is the usa's time zone called the eastern time zone? Because me raw and Nandster + Americans could have a sort of practice race today....
Like u said it is a bit of a problem. I just looked it up and it would be midnight over here. I could probly stay up past 10:00 AEST ( Australian Eastern Standard Time Zone )
Yeah, maybe 8 in the morning over here, so its 8 un the evening for u, but dont know what time that'd be in USA, maybe 9 in the evening here and morning where u r if USA cant do 9 in the morning...
Is it ok if I join in bro? I live in the United States in the Eastern Time Zone.
Yeah sure, pretty sure one more shouldn't be a problem! Could I plz have ur friend code to add to he list?
I like how we only have nine people yet there is 12 votes!?! Anyway ive sent Friend Requests but nobody has sed yes....
Soz double post
lol, I was wondering that! But I haven't accepted your request cos I've not been on it for ages... and I'm meant to be the one hosting...! Tongue_out_wink
Turns out my friend doesnt want it yet so i have it for a wile longer. Still this would be pretty hard to conduct with the timezones and everything. It has to be before this sunday other wise im out. SKOOL STARTINGCryingCryingCryingCrying
well today ain't gonna happen... Most likely the coming saturday if possible... My school don't start till thursday Smile
Well is it this Sat?????
Im back and my WiFi is working, im ready whenever
Ok guys, i think there has been some confusion, we have confirmed the date of this coming Saturday, 5 days from now. Still unsure about time, but is the eastern time zone -4 hours from British time? If it is, the tournament for the americanos is at 4 pm, for the brits, its 8 pm, and for the australasian, it is I dunno, what is your official time zone?? It should work out.... Smile
(Apr. 17, 2012  9:47 AM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Ok guys, i think there has been some confusion, we have confirmed the date of this coming Saturday, 5 days from now. Still unsure about time, but is the eastern time zone -4 hours from British time? If it is, the tournament for the americanos is at 4 pm, for the brits, its 8 pm, and for the australasian, it is I dunno, what is your official time zone?? It should work out.... Smile

AEST is my time zone. Also im looking at it now, wait what time zone are you in because i looked at some of Britain's time zones ( BST, BIOT, British Virgin islands ) and i dont know which one you are. oh i got this game for like 3 months soooooo its awesome!!!!!
I use CST so thats 3 pm for me.