Mariokart wii tournament!

Poll: Should computers be involved in the matches?

Yes
18.75%
No
81.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Have you guys put in my friend code on the mario kart channel? It still says you guys haven't added me.
I think i have added everyone, but for it to work you have to add the person aswell, if you enter all the friend codes it should work
LETS GO BABY DAISY!!!!!! Nah, BIRDO!!!!! AND DOBBY STILL CREEPS ME OUT. Hey wat about RAW, is he still in or wat?
I ADDED EVERYONE NOW EVERYONE ACCEPT MY REQUEST IM DEVIN!!!!!!
I will, I was on WBO till 1:30 last night so I'm a bit smashed.... I'm gonna pm everyone a final warning..
Ill add you before the tournament cosmic, i only checked yesterday but apart from nandster no one has added me, can we agree that funny bunny will create the room
Why wouldnt he, he is the creater of the tournament Chocked_2
just want to avoid confusion, don't want everyone to create a seperate room and then when nobody joins i don't want people to complain that the tournament was organised rubbishly, hopefully it will go well, has everyone added me and there was some confusion over Nandster but i spoke to him yesterday and he said he could play, are we starting 12 sharp or are we going to wait ten minutes for everyone to show up, but hang on, as long as funny bunny is friends with everyone and everyone is friends with funny bunny couldn't we have just joined the room that you were creating without adding everyone's friend codes, or does it not let you do that
2 hours to go. YAY!!!! I'll be so giddy!!!! I cant wait..... so im posting, MUSHROOM GORGE YEAH LETS DO THIS #JoeSwanson
Guys apart from eternal blader and nandster nobody added me, not even funny bunny, about to add cosmic
ME AND APPLE ARE UN A ROOM I MADE. PLEASE JOIN I'VE ADDED EVERYONE! Some of ur friend codes must be wrong because I've only got 4 people!!
Come on guys, we did set a time but none of you showed up, maybe next time it will work better
Hey we are online waiting for u funny bunny
Funny Bunny is connecting to WIFI according to my Wii, so we should start soon.
i cant do it. rite now. i can like do it around idk 5
Relax guys today was a practice to see how smoothly thongs would run, evidently it was chaotic next time we will have to confirm a week in advance, i was monster by the way
Urrgghhh! Sorry did I miss it? I only saw my PM's today.
Okay, to contribute for moar players, here is my friend code:2536 2001 2506
8 days late. FROWNY FACE Unhappy
Lol, at least now, we have more!
Mariokart is my favorite speed racer. When I was kid I always play this game and I enjoy a lot.