Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

It's just a small user title, it's more of a joke than anything.

More on topic, my Hasbro Saggitario Grips tool has never been able to lock properly. It's so loose, it always falls off when I use it, haha.
Rai, me too! even a fake launcher grip locks better
When I finally obtained the Lightening Screwdriver Faceoff, my fears were effectively validated.

The Rock Cancer/Gasher DF145WB is loose everywhere.
I got my Scythe KronosT125EDS from AD Today,The EDS acts like an XF Unhappy anyone ahve this error? </3
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:24 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:28 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: And, the spike part wasn't a spike. It looked flat but wasn't aggressive.
thats normal
a new/mint CS should indeed be 'sharp', and apparently Hasbro CS' should be aggressive too..
You don't need to tell some next guy to shut up bro..

Compared to an S series tip it's relatively flat.
And LeonTempest is under the impression I'm harassing him.

I don't know what kind of CS you have..
It has an obvious point, but it's not nearly as pronounced as say S or ES.
Look Mcfrown, I know we have Had our disputes, but I don't hate you. Hell, I Respect what You have done for the community. I Get that you don't mean to be hateful, it just seems that way sometimes. Whatever u think of me is your own personal opinion and that's. Fine, I just Wanted u to know That.

C145 is suposed to feel like touching it might break it? It feels like wing defenser with even worse quality, and this is MFB! I will admit when my C145 (and wing defenser) were functioonal. They Were good, but they just break to easily. Atleast. I know now it wasn't just my C145

C145 is supposed to be loose. How can it "feel like touching it might break it", but still do hundreds of rotations per minute smashing against metal and come out unscathed?
My burn fireblaze's 135 track seems to resist the facebolt.

Is there a way to make it go in easier?
(Jul. 26, 2011  1:59 AM)♥ Wrote: C145 is supposed to be loose. How can it "feel like touching it might break it", but still do hundreds of rotations per minute smashing against metal and come out unscathed?

but the point here is, mine DID break.

whatever went wrong/was wrong, it cant be helped now. Its shot to hell
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: My burn fireblaze's 135 track seems to resist the facebolt.

No not really, it happens from time to time on tracks, the company (Hasbro, TT, SK) can't have EVERYTHING perfect, just the majority of it. At least 135 isn't that useful Tongue_out
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: My burn fireblaze's 135 track seems to resist the facebolt.

Most toys made of plastic are designed with tolerances. this means that the product, when manufactored can have a certain specific range of dimentions, rather than 1 specific dimention. I wont get into all the differrnt types of tolerances, but basicly sizes on parts vary slightly. sometimes if the size difference is signifigant it can interfear with the products assembly and/or intended function. This is all done to reduce production cost and increase production rates.
lol my serpent stickers are messed up they didnt cut it in the right spot
my D : D is to tight...
One of my Big Bang Pegasus's can move its core wing while its a completed bey
my strinlauncer r that came with the hasbro pegi pack doesnt retract all the way it not so mush of a problem because it means the handle wont break
(Jul. 26, 2011  1:59 AM)♥ Wrote: C145 is supposed to be loose. How can it "feel like touching it might break it", but still do hundreds of rotations per minute smashing against metal and come out unscathed?

Mine isn't.
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:29 AM)njrk97 Wrote: my strinlauncer r that came with the hasbro pegi pack doesnt retract all the way it not so mush of a problem because it means the handle wont break

Yo, check my thread on how to fix Beylaunchers, it should fix that if you take it apart/put it back together.
I think Hasbro might have changed the brackets on the bottoms, strictly to reduce the chance of parts feeling loose. Finally, I guess testing them will never be a reasonable or morally acceptable idea (okay that last one is a terrible sarcasm).
Nope, as far as I can tell, other than the stock length of the handle, a TT/SK Beylauncher is the same as a Hasbro one. Besides I've fixed mine plenty of times, and it's just the same as a TT one.
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:49 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

Mine isn't.

Then that would be a manufacturing error. C145 is supposed to wobble.
I purchased a sonokong Gravity Perseus starter and the face came without eyes printed on. The same gravity perseus rattles when in counter mode. :C My Hasbro cs has excess rubber on it. It worn down after a couple battles though.
My Hong Kong version Bright-Yellow Launcher is quite loose.
When I launch heavier beys like BBP, it make some weird noise and BBP auto change into RF mode.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:07 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: My Hong Kong version Bright-Yellow Launcher is quite loose.
When I launch heavier beys like BBP, it make some weird noise and BBP auto change into RF mode.

the gear on the inside of your prongs are shot you can change them or just get a new launcher
i got a TT gp and it was just the instructions and the box, nothing else, and i got soooo mad. and i know it is real not fake too it had the right parts on back, and the same langauge- japanese so i know it was realy they just made a major mistake. and i orderd it from a supl;lier that works for TT.