Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

I LOVE THE ERROR I HAVE. Mymy blitz striker\ unicorno has a screwed up energy ring and fusion wheel that allwos it to sping bith directions. Screw gravity destroyer. Ill take anyone out with my unicorno
unicorno
Can we see images please?
Huh, really? This clear wheel does sound interesting, make sure to keep it until you have a camera.
What kind of idiot would lose a dual rotation clear wheel. Oh wait im an idiot... Once i tried to mix chocolate.milk with a ripcord launcher
So you lost it?
Fake beyblades often come with dual-spin clear wheels and metal wheels, so it's probable that your Blitz is fake.
(Apr. 15, 2015  3:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: So you lost it?
No im just stating that i am in fact an idiot
(Apr. 15, 2015  5:10 AM)Cake Wrote: Fake beyblades often come with dual-spin clear wheels and metal wheels, so it's probable that your Blitz is fake.

Really? Never knew that.
I honestly thought it was a fake when i saw it too, but im happy its like this. If anybody wants to know it was about 6 dollars on amazon made by generic
(Apr. 15, 2015  11:25 PM)GhostShot Wrote: I honestly thought it was a fake when i saw it too, but im happy its like this. If anybody wants to know it was about 6 dollars on amazon made by generic

When it's that cheap and not made by Hasbro, Takara-Tomy or SonoKong; it's fake Unhappy
(Apr. 15, 2015  1:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  5:10 AM)Cake Wrote: Fake beyblades often come with dual-spin clear wheels and metal wheels, so it's probable that your Blitz is fake.

Really? Never knew that.

Yes, i myself owned many of those fakes 4-5 years ago IIRC
I dont know how but my driger ms had a metal rod as the tip coming out of the running core. It was flat.