[Manila, Philippines] Sleep Out November, November 25

on
Hosted by
  marcoy
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SLEEP OUT NOVEMBER
November 25 Sunday, 2pm (Registration begins 12noon)
1503 Prestige Tower, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City

[Image: poster_web.jpg]

Passport Holders play free; non-Passport holders who have competed in the past must pay $5 or P220.
PM marcoy for payment details.

ZERO-G, 4D BEYBLADES AND ACCESSORIES WILL BE AWARDED TO THE WINNERS!

Side event to be announced soon!

Here's a map to the venue:
[Image: map.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

aw... I like to go there. if only our family does not plan a lot of activities for the month november, I can make it for this event. hmmm... I will think of a plan to be able to go and join you guys. hehehe hope it will work. just for that day. cause i really really like to come.
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:38 PM)saber1005 Wrote: aw... I like to go there. if only our family does not plan a lot of activities for the month november, I can make it for this event. hmmm... I will think of a plan to be able to go and join you guys. hehehe hope it will work. just for that day. cause i really really like to come.

Oh I know you'll be able to make it Wink
Sleep Out? Hmmm.... did the low riders from October Onslaught give you the idea? lol

Anyways... Count Me In
Don't judge a meta by it's title Wink
Can we go together? LOL I dont know the place! XD
Shogun, can you post a map of the place? If not, i'll post it tomorrow Smile
i'll be preparing on this let's do it Joyful_2
I Wish There's a selling beyblade's in Sleep Out November.......
hope i can go if this cast is removed in sat. i will go

IM GONNA MAKE COMBOS FOR THAT

where do I post more i need to change my sig please help
I'm so excited for this! I really can't wait for this opportunity!
@julac are you already a member of our facebook group? if not please pm me your name so I can add you....
(Nov. 04, 2012  4:52 AM)julac_15 Wrote: you can use 4D Beyblades right?

yes as long as they're legit

MAN! I really really want to attend SON

(Sleep Out November)

can we use Zero-G to?

I want to attend SON (Sleep Out November) too.
There's no problem with my mom if I will join the event but the problem is my dad. It is really hard to approach him and my plans failed. aw... so sad... Why is he always so serious and in bad mood. Unhappy
Anyways, I still have a chance. 3 weeks to go before the event. Hope he will be in good mood already.
Count Me in
This is my first battle in a long time please make it interesting! Smile
Does Passports count?
(Nov. 05, 2012  11:55 AM)JackTheripper Wrote: Does Passports count?

Of course. It gives you free entrance to the tourney but I know you know that already Wink

(Nov. 05, 2012  11:01 AM)saber1005 Wrote: Yehey! Confirm, that I can attend SON (Sleep Out November). Smile See you guys.

That's great news saber! See you then Smile
It's too far from manila D: