[Manila, Philippines] [21 October 2012] October Onslaught

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: october-onslaught-small.jpg]

OCTOBER ONSLAUGHT IS ON!
October 21, 2012 at Toy Kingdom, The Podium

MASSIVE TOURNAMENT!

1st Prize:
BBG-04 Zero-G Attack Type Stadium for Passport Holders

2nd Prize:
BBG-13 Zero-G Synchrom Battle Set for Passport Holders

3rd Prize:
BBG-22 Berserker Begirados starter for Passport Holders

*Non-Passport Holders who place in the Top 3 will get a Zero-G Beyblade

ALL PLAYERS WHO MAKE THE FINALS POOL will receive a random prize!

All participants will get a chance to win a special prize through a raffle to be drawn before the Finals!

Special Awards! Special Prizes!

This will be the last tournament I'm organizing for the year, so let's make it huge!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

If we have lots of people, we'll need to do double eliminations to speed up the tournament.
How many people do we need to make a double elimination?
Guys, 5 days to go before the tourney Smile

I just would like to share this as what I notice on the first time I join the event and be part of this group.

If...
1. participants come early then they will have time to practice before the tourney starts.
2. participants follow rules and behave as the tourney goes on then the event will be finish on time.

As for the participants to organizers/arbiters...
1. participants should understand and follow what the organizers was saying so there will be no misunderstanding of the rules or other notices.

Being an Organizers/Arbiters is the hardest part of the event. So all of us should cooperate properly and don't give them a hard time. Let's help each other.
(Oct. 16, 2012  8:34 AM)saber1005 Wrote: Guys, 5 days to go before the tourney Smile

I just would like to share this as what I notice on the first time I join the event and be part of this group.

If...
1. participants come early then they will have time to practice before the tourney starts.
2. participants follow rules and behave as the tourney goes on then the event will be finish on time.

As for the participants to organizers/arbiters...
1. participants should understand and follow what the organizers was saying so there will be no misunderstanding of the rules or other notices.

Being an Organizers/Arbiters is the hardest part of the event. So all of us should cooperate properly and don't give them a hard time. Let's help each other.

very well said Smile
Here we go!! 2 DAYS LEFT BEFORE OCTOBER ONSLAUGHT

Will there be a new Champion? Or who among the 5 Champions which are :

Be the first ever two time Champion in the WBO-Philippines History?

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN FOR OCTOBER ONSLAUGHT!!
1 Day left im not ready yet :\
Tomorrow's the day guys. Let's do our best!
Make the day special to zionson and let us not waste his hard work for this event.
See you guys tomorrow. Smile
(Oct. 20, 2012  12:25 AM)Coded blader Wrote: 1 Day left im not ready yet :\

Yeah me too lol. Good thing I'll go early so I can fix my combos XD

Good luck to all participants!
Thats the spirit!!!

I will end the 6-0 Streak!!!

All I need to do to win October Onslaught :

Confidence.
Determination.
Focus.

Feel the power of the true Mega Blader!!
I am Ready to Fight till MY beyspirit dies
Polished my MWs for this special event...gonna try something completely different this time Wink
Too busy with work and life in general to develop anything for today's tournament. We'll see what I can cook up without embarrassing myself too much lol
(Oct. 20, 2012  5:11 PM)Shogun Wrote: Polished my MWs for this special event...gonna try something completely different this time Wink

Wait... Are you going to attend October Onslaught?
I think ill go to megamall first to buy a beyblade.. Eee
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:53 AM)Mega Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2012  5:11 PM)Shogun Wrote: Polished my MWs for this special event...gonna try something completely different this time Wink

Wait... Are you going to attend October Onslaught?

you've just got trolled!!! good luck guys!!!
congrats to the top 3 and to everyone as well. Smile we're all winners here. and glad to see you guys again. I enjoyed today's tourney. But I need more practice in launching. Smile see you guys again next year.
My combos were

1. MF-F Phantom Cygnus BGrin
2. MF-F Phantom Cygnus 90WD
3. MF-H Death Aquario 230D
4. MF-F L Drago Guradian BD145RDF
5. MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD
(Oct. 22, 2012  7:14 AM)Uwik Wrote: Who won guys?

1st - Shogun
2nd - Lionstriker (new player)
3rd - Knockout (new player, Webby's son)
Well that was one heck of a tournament...congrats to the winners. The tournament was a bit intense, there were a lot who thought twice before making their combos, the game's getting more and more challenging because the new beys, new parts and especially the meta-game itself. I look forward to the day that Zero-G stadiums are replacing the old BB-10 stadium...
(Oct. 22, 2012  7:47 AM)PinoyBlader_DBZ Wrote: Well that was one heck of a tournament...congrats to the winners. The tournament was a bit intense, there were a lot who thought twice before making their combos, the game's getting more and more challenging because the new beys, new parts and especially the meta-game itself. I look forward to the day that Zero-G stadiums are replacing the old BB-10 stadium...

we're planning on holding two events per month next year... one standard format and the other is a zero g format. So passport holders get more bang for their buck. Wink
How many people came ? Was it the big end zionson wanted for 2012 ?
Sadly we only had a total of 27 participants...but! we were able to get more than 5 new passport sign-ups...some promised to apply for one on our event for November which will be hosted by marcoy and me Wink
Twenty-seven is still a lot, so congratulations, hah.