Man, this is fun

We've only been blading for two months, but we went hard. My 5-year-old son came home from school asking me to buy him some, and I did, and now I'm not sure which one of us is having more fun. I've now got nine stadiums (three Takara Tomy) and 100 or so Beyblades. I've got all the DB series (including those from the blind boosters) and most of the GT and Superking series, plus a bunch of older ones that I just thought were neat. I built a custom Beylocker with two levels that swivels out to reveal launcher- and parts-storage. We just completed Perfect Gear Belial and a violet-colored Roar Bahamut Giga Moment-10 build from parts from several other beys. I'm currently working on a proper custom Beystadium made from an old satellite dish as well as trying to develop my perfect launcher. Currently we are waiting for that sweet Overdrive set to arrive in the mail.

So yeah, having fun. Spending a small fortune, but having fun...
Oh sheesh, that's a lot!
You sure are rich lol buying all these in two months? I wish I had more money.
Yeah, I need to chill. I have three more B-186 boosters arriving today (I've opened six). Once I have the black Roar Bahamut I feel like I can take a lil' break.

Just don't tell my wife what these things cost.
(Oct. 14, 2021  6:52 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: Yeah, I need to chill. I have three more B-186 boosters arriving today (I've opened six). Once I have the black Roar Bahamut I feel like I can take a lil' break.

Just don't tell my wife what these things cost.

Oi, yeah, we're in the same boat. My two boys randomly just wanted them one day back in May. 67 Beys later and now another kid coming in December I may need to chill for a little bit until we get back to a somewhat regular pace. 

Though I might convince myself to pick up B-190 but that'll be the last of it for a little while.

Unless something *really* exciting comes along.
You might want to consider a name change before going to a tournament. You don't want to be called noob Beyblade Dad forever. And your age isn't a disadvantage for beyblade.

You Should go to a tournament if there's any nearby. What region?
(Oct. 14, 2021  7:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You might want to consider a name change before going to a tournament. You don't want to be called noob Beyblade Dad forever. And your age isn't a disadvantage for beyblade.

You Should go to a tournament if there's any nearby. What region?

I'm in the New Orleans metro area, South Louisiana.