Man Uses Zune to Propose to His Girlfriend

this is definitely random thoughts material

* Bey Brad opens link.

... actually, i guess it's more like "get a new boyfriend" material

also go to bed
sam Wrote:gb2/beingonleaveplz

sorry for feeling better
That's pretty...odd, but original at the same time.
why a zune

something like an iphone or halo 3 would be rad
Well, my sisters boyfriend proposed by text a couple years ago. =//
John Wrote:Well, my sisters boyfriend proposed by text a couple years ago. =//

guess it didn't work
Artie Wrote:
John Wrote:Well, my sisters boyfriend proposed by text a couple years ago. =//

guess it didn't work

AHAHAHAHAHA ACE
you know what would be really cool? if someone proposed on a fps

they're on the same team, then the guy blocks the way for the girl and lies down ands says "will you marry me?"

then the girl says "no. get the carp out of my way freak" and teamkills him
Silver Kane Wrote:you know what would be really cool? if someone proposed on a fps

they're on the same team, then the guy blocks the way for the girl and lies down ands says "will you marry me?"

then the girl says "no. get the carp out of my way freak" and teamkills him

I'm sure there are plenty of people who propose on MMO's
That dude is awesome Tongue_out_wink

xDDD Zune Proposals..hmmm
Honestly, this kind of thing is very common around here. Dating, marriage, and very especially divorce through digital means.

There is much debate over whether this is appropriate, i.e. whether the usage of digital means, rather than face to face speaking and traditional dating, is eroding our society.

I think it's probably because here, most of the younger generation are too busy to find much time to date or stay on the phone all day. I find people who can find this time to be very lucky- in my case, I average only a few hours a week dating due to both our pressed schedules. As a result, most communication has to be done through messaging.
I think it's a cool idea, but kind of chintzy in the execution.

That is, unless the person you're proposing to is also a complete tech geek. lol
I don't know ... I mean, Anne and I have a lot of interests in common, but I wouldn't propose using any of those interests. These people need to know how to separate their relationships from these things when necessary!
Tamer Brad Wrote:I don't know ... I mean, Anne and I have a lot of interests in common, but I wouldn't propose using any of those interests. These people need to know how to separate their relationships from these things when necessary!

It really depends on your partner and how you think THEY want to be proposed to. Me and my boyfriend are soppy as carp so, if the time ever comes, it's likely he'll propose in Venice over a candlelit dinner or something equally as romantic/soppy.

However, many people would think that's cheesy as hell and would rather be invited into marriage through the means of a personalized mp3 player. Whatever floats your boat!

[btw, if I ever do get married, I want him to propose because... I'd carp it up and end up writing 'Will you marry me' across my breasts tbh]
yeah alice i can see that going over either incredibly well or not well at all
Tamer Brad Wrote:yeah alice i can see that going over either incredibly well or not well at all

If I do it over dinner in a public restaurant = not so well
If I do it at home in our flat = well, but he'd never tell anyone about it

So erm... I'll leave it up to him D:
Zezima proposed on runescape, they had a wedding on there and everything. They had one irl afterwards too to make it legal ofc Wink