Mall of toys, real or fake bey?

Mall of toys is recommended on BeyBase, it says that they have Takara Tomy beys for the best prices in North America, they’ll lower the price to any you can find for real TT beys, and give 5% off. Anyone who has purchased a beyblade from Mall of Toys did you get a real or fake? And would you recommend it?
They’re definitely real and safe to buy from. Also there’s a thread for this already you should probably use here.
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: They’re definitely real and safe to buy from. Also there’s a thread for this already you should probably use here.

I looked through all the pages of threads it would show, I tried searching for things like purchase consolation but my search will only show things like error404 (not WBO’s fault). Thx

(Oct. 18, 2020  9:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: They’re definitely real and safe to buy from. Also there’s a thread for this already you should probably use here.

I saw that thread, I thought it was for determining if a something you already had was fake.
based on what i've heard mall of toys is the cheapest and easiest way to buy tt beys
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:33 PM)stellar spear Wrote: based on what i've heard mall of toys is the cheapest and easiest way to buy tt beys

dont necropost
I do not know because I have never bought from it
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I do not know because I have never bought from it

OMG STOP NECROPOSTING ITS ANNOYING
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I do not know because I have never bought from it

OMG STOP NECROPOSTING ITS ANNOYING

It was already up. I did not necropost. It was in latest posts.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: OMG STOP NECROPOSTING ITS ANNOYING

It was already up. I did not necropost. It was in latest posts.
look at the post before yours. he/she was necroposting, and I told them to stop. common sense says to leave the thread alone. common sense also says that the person found the answer to their question, this was back in 2019. But no, you decided to ignore that little voice inside your head, telling you: "Hey, I should probably not post on this thread." Omg. Ik I'm being a bit harsh, but you're the worst necroposter/spam threader I have ever seen. I'm actually getting annoyed. STOP. PLEASE.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: It was already up. I did not necropost. It was in latest posts.
look at the post before yours. he/she was necroposting, and I told them to stop. common sense says to leave the thread alone. common sense also says that the person found the answer to their question, this was back in 2019. But no, you decided to ignore that little voice inside your head, telling you: "Hey, I should probably not post on this thread." Omg. Ik I'm being a bit harsh, but you're the worst necroposter/spam threader I have ever seen. I'm actually getting annoyed. STOP. PLEASE.

.....I am? I mean, I did it once or twice (As well as you are techniclly necroposting right now) but I am not that bad with it
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:59 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: look at the post before yours. he/she was necroposting, and I told them to stop. common sense says to leave the thread alone. common sense also says that the person found the answer to their question, this was back in 2019. But no, you decided to ignore that little voice inside your head, telling you: "Hey, I should probably not post on this thread." Omg. Ik I'm being a bit harsh, but you're the worst necroposter/spam threader I have ever seen. I'm actually getting annoyed. STOP. PLEASE.

.....I am? I mean, I did it once or twice (As well as you are techniclly necroposting right now) but I am not that bad with it

yea. you are. and we are necroposting, so let's stop.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: It was already up. I did not necropost. It was in latest posts.

This was back in 2020, but I digress: This didn't need its own thread, they could've easily asked in WBO Random Thoughts or read the admin threads about the sponsorship.