Malaysian Beyblade open thread

Hello everyone !!
Beyblade central here 
Saw there was a open thread for Singapore, so might as well though I doubt anyone who scrolls wbo is already following our Facebook groups. 
Anyways here an open thread for malaysian 
Upcoming tournament 
[CONTENT REMOVED]
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 2 on 3 cho z
Can you explain that?

it is standard 3 on 3 but players can pick any layer of their liking , if it happens to be cho z layers, it is only limited to two.
was it my thread? haha
Hi there!! Unboxing Gamerzz is here!! Im a beytuber!! Checkout my channel!! Thank you guys!! https://youtu.be/ivr1abPPsJg
(Dec. 12, 2018  3:39 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: was it my thread? haha

P E R H A P S
Hey @[BeycentralMY], are these tournaments hosted by an official Beyblade distributor? I’m going to close this and remove the information for now in case they aren’t as we don’t allow non-WBO/unofficial tournaments (those not hosted by Hasbro, TT, etc) to be posted as we can’t vouch for them in the same way that we can for WBO events hosted by tested organizers. Please PM me with the details.

Also, if you’re interested we would love to work with you to get a WBO tournament organized in Malaysia! Happy to talk about that with you via PM.

Just so you know: for the Singapore reports those were for tournaments by an official distributor, which is why they were allowed to be posted.