Making a Custom app for Beyblade X Battlepass

I didn't want to use the Japanese App to use my beybattle pass and I know that Its a struggle to get the JP app so I decided to to reverse the battle pass and get the data into a custom app. This is it so far. I'm still working on it and It far from usable but I can get data from the pass.

Update Aug 14 2024: It is now Useable

(Aug. 07, 2024  3:41 AM)Trainerlord Wrote:
I didn't want to use the Japanese App to use my beybattle pass and I know that Its a struggle to get the JP app so I decided to to reverse the battle pass and get the data into a custom app. This is it so far. I'm still working on it and It far from usable but I can get data from the pass.

This is actually really sick!
That's actually cool, can't wait to see you flesh out the custom app more!
Ooh! Nice! I look forward to seeing it!
(Aug. 14, 2024  10:58 PM)Trainerlord Wrote: I have most of the functionality done

Any update?
I do I now ready for beta I have a post about it on the beyblade X Reddit on how you can try it out for yourself https://www.reddit.com/r/BeybladeX/s/bJ9kZOhxmV. I was waiting for google to approve it for the longest time.
Can’t wait to see what else you do with this App. Very excited to see what it’s about so far. Thanks bro.
this is EPIC
Awesome!

I wish hasbro and TT took care of the western community more. Thankfully the community is thriving.

Thank you! And keep going!
First off I absolutely love your app! I was wondering…what are the chances of making it Apple Watch compatible? Having the readout of data on my wrist would be so so sweet!
(Sep. 18, 2024  5:08 PM)Sevenheaven Wrote: First off I absolutely love your app! I was wondering…what are the chances of making it Apple Watch compatible? Having the readout of data on my wrist would be so so sweet!

It is an Idea I have and idea of how it could work but still planning