Make your suggestions!

bugturtles Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:That's pretty much what the customization forum is already. Speechless

Chyeah. I just kinda want it to be more organized so that when I check a combo topic, I'll see combos and not "what parts should i use" questions. =/
^ This.

Seems most new members are either forgetting or haven't even read this topic:

http://forums.beywiki.com/announcements.php?aid=2

Lately it's mostly either: "hey wut shud i use", someone posting a random combo without any thought or testing behind it or something that should've just been posted in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic instead...
I think we just need to enforce those rules though, rather than creating another sub-forum.
King, I will look into enforcing the rules of the customizations forum more carefully. Thanks for your feedback you two.
hey brad is it possible to have a prompt before posting in customization forums with basic rules?? that would slow it down.
hell even a prompt while registering with most important rules, too.

Also as nic mentioned earlier, the location applet is cool tool to help network players. But IRL meeting can be weird...
I'm taking it all into consideration. Thanks!
SIIICk logos for forum activity
nice touch
I know this isn't really a suggestion but the new forum on/off icons look alot better.
Blue Wrote:hey brad is it possible to have a prompt before posting in customization forums with basic rules?? that would slow it down.
hell even a prompt while registering with most important rules, too.

Also as nic mentioned earlier, the location applet is cool tool to help network players. But IRL meeting can be weird...

No, it is fantastic. Most of the people I've met from OtC and Beywiki were great. Smile
The new icons just started coming up for me, for whatever reason. I think the radial blur on the 'new posts' one is a bit much, but they both look good nevertheless!
Kei Wrote:The new icons just started coming up for me, for whatever reason. I think the radial blur on the 'new posts' one is a bit much, but they both look good nevertheless!

Yeah, these hurt my eyes.
Kei Wrote:The new icons just started coming up for me, for whatever reason. I think the radial blur on the 'new posts' one is a bit much, but they both look good nevertheless!

Have to say, I disagree.

I don't like them. Lips_sealed
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Blue Wrote:Also as nic mentioned earlier, the location applet is cool tool to help network players. But IRL meeting can be weird...

No, it is fantastic. Most of the people I've met from OtC and Beywiki were great. Smile

OK, ya your right. lol
see you soon

like a said above, I like the Icons. Maybe it would be better with a different AR though.
The no new posts icon is fine, I like that.

But the new posts icon went a little crazy with the radial blur.

I think it would be better without the blur and just a brightened version of the no new posts icon.
Roan Wrote:But the new posts icon went a little crazy with the radial blur.

I think it would be better without the blur and just a brightened version of the no new posts icon.

This would look much better.
I've noticed that the board is being slow to refresh last/new posts. sorta confusing
Yeah I don't really care for the icons either guys. Was just messing around. Expect something different next week.
Ab board after a good topic was stupified?

I'd rather just see some "experts" talk about potential things.
Possible to add a Shoutbox sometime down the future?
flashfox Wrote:Ab board after a good topic was stupified?

I'd rather just see some "experts" talk about potential things.
Yeah, the "Potentially Useful New Customs" turned into a shitfest lately...

Rather than make an exclusive AB board though, can members be put on temporary/perm bans from posting in a certain section of the forum and/or get infracted each time they start posting stupid carp in it?
I guess an AB board could be better later on when we have more info and experience with the new parts, but right now there isn't that much to be discussed anyways.

Didn't OtC have a shoutbox/comment box? Most I've seen end up filled with spam and people can just join the forums if they're really interested, so I don't see much of a point in having one here.
oh wow this reminded me
anyone remember the comments at otc? the endless fights between KoD (Zain) and that Kwame guy? lol
KoD, I'll look into your suggestion.

As for the shoutbox suggestion, does anyone remember the news comments on OtC? I don't think that is such a good idea!
At BeyUK we often get a carp load of people who come and advertise and make requests of Espio and Breedo. I think its actually annoying, but it becomes useful when you want to leave a quick note for a Staff member or Member.
I don't understand what your post is getting at ...
I think he's talking about having a shout box.
Ah!

I really just don't see the advantage of a shoutbox. If people want to talk, they should sign up for the forums. People who want to leave quick notes passing by probably aren't going to contribute much to the discussion anyway.
Is there any way we can configure the board to allow embedding of video players from sites like Youtube, Gametrailers, etc.?

Or do you think that would cause problems?