Make tournaments for the Netherlands

You make tournaments for the Netherlands. Become an organizer, find a venue, schedule it. Are there even enough bladers interested in a tournament in the Netherlands? You need at least 4, 8 is better. And you need people to act as judges.

WBO is volunteer run. You can either volunteer or live with what events are already happening in your area.

Also this is in the wrong subforum.
I'm planning on organizing a tournament in the Netherlands, send me a PM for more info!
Ye but the was not even 1 single tournament and im a kid how am i planning this stuff
Convince a parent to help. Or talk to beyfather.
(Apr. 15, 2019  9:30 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Convince a parent to help. Or talk to beyfather.
We have discussed about a potential tournament in the Netherlands and I have already gathered people who would like to take part, thing is; I gotta wait until my final exams are done before I can organise one. The results are one month away.
Please use the search function before creating new threads to ensure another topic doesn't already exist. In this case, there is an active topic in our European sub-forum, so please use it.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Netherl...-community