Make new bays

• Pls make this bay it would make my life and I would always use it over any other bay + it’s an attack type I have an idea for a new bay can I have some credit for it the bays energy layer is black with a star as it’s syble it has sickles all around it as weapons the the next part is metal and hasn’t little sort of spikes the it’s  bottom is purple with kind of 4 arches dug in i call Herioto 
(May. 30, 2018  8:21 PM)AndrewM Wrote:
  • Pls make this bay it would make my life and I would always use it over any other bay + it’s an attack type I have an idea for a new bay can I have some credit for it the bays energy layer is black with a star as it’s syble it has sickles all around it as weapons the the next part is metal and hasn’t little sort of spikes the it’s  bottom is purple with kind of 4 arches dug in i call Herioto 

the WBO doesn’t have any connections to Hasbro or Takara Tomy, who make the beyblades.

you could try sending your message to them, but they usually reject new beyblade designs. I’m not discouraging it, but don’t feel disappointed if they say no
Thanks for the info if it works your a G if not still thanks and we’ll find out what happens