Make beyblade a true sport.

Both, and it would be awesome
If you want to make it a sport do everything you said but start small like events then try to make beyblade like a sport in schools then maybe they will see what it can do
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:45 PM)Blareswyvron Wrote: If you want to make it a sport do everything you said but start small like events then try to make beyblade like a sport in schools then maybe they will see what it can do

Dude stop necropsoting like @[The Blacknight] asked it is against the rules
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:50 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:45 PM)Blareswyvron Wrote: If you want to make it a sport do everything you said but start small like events then try to make beyblade like a sport in schools then maybe they will see what it can do

I know this is necroposting but, I saw that post you made saying that you had your account hacked. It's good to see that you are back!
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:01 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:50 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Dude stop necropsoting like @[The Blacknight] asked it is against the rules
I know this is necroposting but, I saw that post you made saying that you had your account hacked. It's good to see that you are back!

his account was not hacked, it was a security thing that expired on the site
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:50 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

I agree but use "" instead of [] for quoting people
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:01 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:50 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Dude stop necropsoting like @[The Blacknight] asked it is against the rules

My account wasn't hacked by it self, it was my entire computer. And thanks.

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

I agree but use "" instead of [] for quoting people

Thx
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:01 AM)USN Wrote: I know this is necroposting but, I saw that post you made saying that you had your account hacked. It's good to see that you are back!

My account wasn't hacked by it self, it was my entire computer. And thanks.

(Jan. 30, 2021  1:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I agree but use "" instead of [] for quoting people

Thx

Your computer wasn't hacked, the security on the site just expired. The thing with the red symbol happened to everyone.
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: My account wasn't hacked by it self, it was my entire computer. And thanks.

Thx

Your computer wasn't hacked, the security on the site just expired. The thing with the red symbol happened to everyone.

Ok then explain why I couldn't search anything on Google or use my Zoom
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:24 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Your computer wasn't hacked, the security on the site just expired. The thing with the red symbol happened to everyone.

Ok then explain why I couldn't search anything on Google or use my Zoom

Your internet was probably down lol. Also Zoom glitches all the time. Sometimes Google won't even open and it is also known to glitch (When Google doesn't open restart your computer).
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:24 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok then explain why I couldn't search anything on Google or use my Zoom

Your internet was probably down lol. Also Zoom glitches all the time. Sometimes Google won't even open and it is also known to glitch (When Google doesn't open restart your computer).

Ok then explain why I have the best internet avaible in my area and my computer said it was great and my accounts on other devices were fine
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:26 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Your internet was probably down lol. Also Zoom glitches all the time. Sometimes Google won't even open and it is also known to glitch (When Google doesn't open restart your computer).

Ok then explain why I have the best internet avaible in my area and my computer said it was great and my accounts on other devices were fine

Bro I already said every site can glitch my man. Google not opening or loading is normal dude, get over it.
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:26 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok then explain why I have the best internet avaible in my area and my computer said it was great and my accounts on other devices were fine

Bro I already said every site can glitch my man. Google not opening or loading is normal dude, get over it.

Ok then explain why you are auguring and why you think you know more about what happened when I was the one there and the one who experienced it.
CitrusNinja3

can you use your amazing mod powers and close this thread that was revived thanks to necroposting?
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:28 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bro I already said every site can glitch my man. Google not opening or loading is normal dude, get over it.

Ok then explain why you are auguring and why you think you know more about what happened when I was the one there and the one who experienced it.

What? Just stop you aren't a very reputable member anyways.
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:28 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok then explain why you are auguring and why you think you know more about what happened when I was the one there and the one who experienced it.

What? Just stop you aren't a very reputable member anyways.

Ok sorry but you are getting on my nerves
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:26 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Your internet was probably down lol. Also Zoom glitches all the time. Sometimes Google won't even open and it is also known to glitch (When Google doesn't open restart your computer).

It isn't because your wifi is bad lol. Sometimes certain sites will be down. It happens.

Also it might be a good thing to close this thread. This is a really old thread.
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:30 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: .
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:26 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok then explain why I have the best internet avaible in my area and my computer said it was great and my accounts on other devices were fine

It isn't because your wifi is bad lol. Sometimes certain sites will be down. It happens.

Guys I know what happened whether you believe me or not not plz stop