Make an alternate ending to g revolution

Make an alternate ending to g revolution
you can change happenings from various episodes to suit the ending
here is mine :
in the world championship (when tyson vs kai in episode 30) Tyson lost and vowed that he would again become the world champion . The world is took by huge shock when see this. The first time brooklin vs kai i changed brooklin to ming ming and kai won meaning he would proceed in bega's team.
So when the competion begins here's who's on tysons team
tyson max ray diachi and tala
begas team
brooklin kai guy who vs tala guy who vs max and tied with him and krusher
here is the line up and results
diachi vs kruher winner krusher
tala vs garland winner tala
max vs miguell draw
ray vs kai winner kai
brooklin vs tyson winner tyson
Due to the fiece battle tyson's bey is broken and kenny gives him dragoon ms uv .
So it was left as a tie so each team choose who represents them and the match was kai vs tyson .It was an epic battle and tyson realises kai did this so he could battle Tyson again and tyson beats kai .

The end now you make yours
This belongs in Beyblade Anime and Manga discussion.
Nothing related to beyblade is to be discussed in the off topic forum.
lolwut.. you bumped a thread just because it reached a day old, intelligent...
You do not 'bump' topics outside of the Bey Marketplace forum. It is simply unnecessary.
It's Tyson vs Kai.....

Kai steps up to the stadium and Tyson does too....

They get their beyblades ready for battle.

"Tyson! Prepare to lose!" shouts an impatient Kai over the battle arena.
"Same to you buddy!" replies Tyson with a cheeky smile.

3....2....1...LET IT RIP shouts the crowd along with the two rivals.

But then, suddenly...

Ryuuga shows up jumping out of a Dark Nebula Helicopter and yells
"YOU CALL YOURSELF BLADERS WITH THOSE PIECES OF PLASTIC? PATHETIC!" and then he fires his new fangled Meteo L Drago right at the two which completely and utterly destroys them.

Tyson and Kai regret ever buying plastic beys and they save up their money to go to wal-mart and both buy new beys. Ryuuga leaves and his next target awaits....

The End.
what about brooklyn vs tyson and brooklyn brings out a customized bey and launched it at tysons dragoon, they get really dangerous and tyson goes all mad and his bey warps into dark dragoon and it tears up brooklyns dream world, brooklyn goes all angry aswell and his clothes turn black and they fight each other and their beys both mold together to make two beys which are gods and tyson and brooklyn have to protect them and they end up fighting and they create such an explosion that the world of beybladers are obliterated and they create a dreamstate where all of them are dead but live on in the dream, but they lose all their bit-beasts and they all start disappearing but then it turns out it was all a dream and then they fight and tyson wins but brooklyn dies and is reborn again without the bad side...
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:15 PM)Yuu Wrote: It's Tyson vs Kai.....

But then, suddenly...

"YOU CALL YOURSELF BLADERS WITH THOSE PIECES OF PLASTIC? PATHETIC!" and then he fires his new fangled Meteo L Drago right at the two which completely and utterly destroys them.

Tyson and Kai regret ever buying plastic beys and they save up their money to go to wal-mart and both buy new beys. Ryuuga leaves and his next target awaits....

The End.

i love this ending, it did make me laugh lol Grin

But then, suddenly...

The End.

Normally i would hate someone undermining BSB characters but this made me lol you made my day you should write MFB Skits i would love MFB if you are a writer , you are really better than the current writers

Currently i am ROFL
It's the battle to end it all.

Tyson and Kai ready to fight. Both don't say anything to each other.

Tyson finally says to Kai "Break a leg".
Kai, in reply says "You too."

They then say 3......2.......1....... Let it rip!

Because of the force from the pulling of the ripcord and the tension, Kai suddenly breaks his leg.
Tyson, somehow filled with happiness, yells "This is a dream come true!"

And then Tyson wakes up from the long dream, and says "Wow, imagine if all that was real. That would've been epic if Beyblades were what they were in my dreams instead of what they are now!"

Narrator: I would say The End, but it never begun.

But then, suddenly...

The End.

lol way to go!!!!!! haven'y checked this thread in ages
WolborgMS dude you started this thread 10 days ago , Darkus Addict , man your ending stinks & besides if tyson imagine the whole 3 seasons then he would be a huge success in the anime industry
Continuation of Yuu's story:

Ozuma and the Saint Sheilds are training at the forest, when Ryugga pops up in his Dark Nebula helicopter.
"Look" says a shocked Joseph. "Hey, isn't that the guy from tv that beat Tyson and Kai?" asks Dunga.
"We don't own a tv Dunga" says Ozuma. "Oh...right",says Dunga.

Ryugga launches L-Drago and the rest of the team does the same."L-Drago, ATTACK!".L-Drago shows up.
"Is that... Dragoon?" asked Joseph. "He stole Dragoon!" yelled the whole team.
"I'll seal it!" exclaimed Dunga happily.
"Wh...whats going on? asked a confused Ryugga.

"Whoa, this bey's made of metal!" says Dunga.Dunga steps on Meteo L-Drago and grabs it.
He skips away laughing.

"Huh?" says everyone.
"Not again!Well, I can't jump off of this,and i can't land this in the forest..." says Ryugga.
"Hey pilot guy, make me an Ebay account. I got some bidding to do"

THE END
after the long hard battle tyson beats kai and says that his dragoon is the ultamite dragon.then ryuga shows up from the future and challenges him to a battle with meteo l drago. tyson unleashes galixy tornado and it dosent effect l drago.youre litle brezee cant hurt me says ryuga then he destroys tysons beyblade and says that you need to get a mf beyblade. so they sold there other beyblades and used the money at toys r us tyson gets l drago kai gets phoinex max gets bull and ray gets leon THE END
After Dragoon MS upgrades into Ultimate Version, it blasts at Zeus with full potential. However, Tyson finds out that his efforts were in vain, having Dragoon MSUV bounce away from Zeus, and Zeus somehow turns into a HMS bey. Tyson wonders how this happened, but is told by Brooklyn that this is his world, and he decides what happens. Zeus MS, with it's powerful Bearings, and round Attack Ring stood in mid-air while Dragoon helplessly pounced onto it. Dragoon leaned over to hit into Zeus' Bearing 3 core, but Zeus just wobbled over and smashed Dragoon away. Zeus' Attack Ring was round, but the Metal Frame had sharp points for Smash Attack, so when it wobbled, it smashed Dragoon MS far away. Tyson was struggling, and all hope seemed to be lost. But Kai jumped from his stand and launched Dranzer MS. Dranzer MS' Attack Ring smashed onto Dragoon MSUV's Bit Protector, then both beys started glowing. 3 blinding rays sprayed the arena, one large ray zoomed high into the sky, then two other smaller rays - one containing Dranzer MS, the other containing Dragoon MS - soared into the sky and connected with the larger one, all forming a bright ball. The bright ball disappeared, a leaving a bey there. But what was it? It was Death Gargoyle MS! It came back down, and spun in one spot like a Stamina type, but as soon as it leaned forward, it darted at Zeus MS, knocking it around like a beach ball. Zeus was no longer the powerful bey it seemed to be, but soon after, Brooklyn laughed because Death Gargoyle MS was loosing Stamina. Even though Zeus MS was loosing Stamina, it was a Stamina type and would most likely out-spin Death Gargoyle, but Death Gargoyle's Core had a sharp tip in the center, so it leaned back on it. It then outspun Zeus MS, and this made Brooklyn mad. He unleashed his fury out on the world, and he turned into a dark monster. He flew to Tyson, in an effort to kill him, but Death Gargoyle MS zoomed up, and pierced through Brooklyn's heart. Brooklyn fell back, and 'Brooklyn's World' disappeared. Tyson found himself back in the arena. But the fans weren't cheering, they were all silent. Then, the BBA building and arena began to crumble, and everyone was evacuated. Everyone, but Brooklyn. Tyson ran to grab Brooklyn, and carried him out of the crumbling arena. When they tried to escape, a large wall fell down in front of them, so they were trapped. Just then, the bey inside Tyson's palm, Death Gargoyle MS suddenly rose to the sky, then a Phoenix and Dragon came out of it. They both carried Tyson and Brooklyn to safety. The Phoenix soared off, to where Kai was.

Boris mourned over his broken foundation. Then a brick from the broken BBA building fell on his head, followed by a ton of other bricks. He was then buried in bricks, and he cried for help, but no-one really liked the man. Then a large dump truck drove past and dumped a lot of junk on top of Boris. After that, another truck came and took all the rubbish away - including Boris - and drove off.

A few months later, the BBA was remade, but as a small blading school and Tyson was the teacher. Kenny was his assistant. While he was teaching a class, Tyson looked at his watch, then asked them to excuse him. He just ran out of the class, and everyone was confused. After, he met up with his team and then they all started blading. When all four of the beys clashed, the collision made an explosion, but the result is unknown.
Dude thats a great story but one question , if in g-revolution only the Japanese BBA Foundation breaks then why do they start with a small office , why do not the other BBA's in the world help ???
I don't know. XD
I watched the anime again a few months ago, and I remembered that they restarted again as a small blading school.
Why is it that most of the posts here involve Ryuuga? XD
is it true that the real ending to beyblade was the movie?
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:10 PM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: is it true that the real ending to beyblade was the movie?

To Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ? No, of course not.
after tyson deafeted garland everyone was mad about the tie but then zeo appeared with his cerberous modified into an hms and borus said that zeo would vs none other then their secret blader!!!!!
brad best!!!
and for once u see him and he is battling and he pops out his metal looking bey called!!!!
lightning l drago and he launches it and the battle starts but right away..... cerberus evolves to hell kerbex and uses gates of hell and smashed l drago to bits but then skips an evolution to l drago destroy but his blade stopped spinning and then evolved so he lost and runs of saying(insert bad words here)
I think there should be a special movie or a special episode showing:
Before Tyson won the first World Championship, Kai was the two-time World Champion. In the third world championships, they tie their second match and faint. Mr. Dickinson declares them both as world champions. At the end of G-Revolution, Brooklyn is world rank #3. Tyson and Kai decide to bey battle to settle for once and for all the WORLD CHAMPION. Tyson's beyblade is now Dragoon MS. As they fight, the power released from their HMS beyblades is enough to rip open a hole to another dimension, where another intense beybattle is ensuing. As they lose their focus, their powers reduce quickly and they are sucked away. The battle is none other than the first battle between Gingka and Ryuuga. Dranzer easily crushes storm pegasis and lightning l drago without breaking a sweat. Both Gingka and Ryuuga are stunned by the ease with which they were defeated. Madoka's laptop shorts out by the huge power surge. But the inter dimensional leap exhausts both bladers to the extent that they collapse. Madoka takes in their blades, making new MFB ones for them, Wind Dragoon 65 SWRF(Soft Wide Rubber Flat; extremely soft rubber with a large diameter) which has high upper attack and Fire Dranzer CH125(with three height of 125, 150 and 205) MF/S(Metal Flat or Metal Sharp) with a formidable smash. After Tyson and Kai wake up, they are pursued by Gingka and Ryuuga. Ryuuga takes an exceptional liking to Kai. Tyson makes Gingka remember what he always knew, that there are no enemies in beyblade. After learning this valuable lesson, Tyson and Kai beyblattle yet again, as they beleve ut it the only way to return. The dimensional wall reopens and they return. Their blades are smashed to bits, with the exception of the Face Bolt, with which Kenny builds Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF.