Make a Beyblade Arena / Stadium?

Hey guys,

For the last few years all I have been using for a Beyblade stadium is a plastic bowl thing. I can't find any shops in Australia which have them. So I checked Ebay and oversea shops, they have them for $30 + $30 for shipping. That's a bit much...So I am wondering if it is possible to make a stadium? Anyone tried?

Thanks.
DIY stadiums are against WBBA rules, all official battles (incl. wbo ranked battles) are to be held in an official stadium
but no ive never tried XD
But the thought has crossed my mind about how to replicate an official 1
Sorry dude you can't, it really isn't worth the effort and money to, Ebay isn't the best place to find one either, try www.toywiz.com www.theintoy.com , there probably the best for you, you could try Yahoo Japan tho.
but raykon yahoo jap is in japanese
and im asuming skazclaw cant speak japanese
but i would go for the toy wiz .com
option
but if your not planning on hosting the competitions in your plastic thing
a tyre and some moulding plastic will make a good diy stadium
You should seriously save up ... In the long run it's much cheaper to buy a Stadium than to make one.
(May. 17, 2009  10:18 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: but raykon yahoo jap is in japanese
option

MOJ with a translator Speechless
The building of beystadiums is illegal. Topics like these have been locked in the past.

You cannot build you own stadium. You must purchase one. The slopes and material used in most stadiums are specifically targetted toward Beyblade battles. To make it out of a different material may mean compromising the tips of you Beyblades. The method of building a stadium would prove to be more costly.

Stadiums do not cost $30 + $30 ship. Try posting in the Beymarketplace to see if any users will sell you a spare stadium, or you can use theINtoy. Try eBay as well.

(May. 17, 2009  10:18 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: but raykon yahoo jap is in japanese
option
This is why we use Mail Order Japan as a proxy service for Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
Thanks for all the info. I doubt I'll make one if it's illegal. And postage costs at least $30 to Australia. No one is selling stadiums from Australia on Ebay. So I am kind of stuck. Oh well...
I know www.ideal808.com has the MFB Balance Stadium (I would explore a bit first though since imo the attack stadium is much better) as well as sales on boosters.
BTW, hasbro stadiums are illegal too. But your best bet would be to get one of the MFB stadiums form theintoy, toywiz (little expensive), or ideal808.
yeah pichuscute wat i thought they were fine just tha they were'nt takara
(May. 17, 2009  6:08 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: yeah pichuscute wat i thought they were fine just tha they were'nt takara

Maybe you should read the rulebook instead of making assumptions, then.
(May. 17, 2009  6:07 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: WHAT?!

DJ - Shock!

Try to add a bit more value to your posts.

Hasbro Stadiums are banned under WBO regulations. You can still casually play around for fun with your friends though.
Hmm....I missed this topic. As the other have said, you would not be able to use a homemade stadium for WBO registered battles but the actual making of the stadium would not be illegal and you could still use it for fun. I imagine the best way to make one would be vacuum forming. I have only had experience with the proper machines but I've heard of people vacuforming stuff with kitchen ovens before.......:X
Oh. I thought you meant overall. But I think skazclaw wasn't making one for WBO play.
Why aren't topics like these locked? Uncertain Mind you, I'm not questioning administrative decision, but instead just wondering. Clearly, anyone who posts a topic like this has no read the ruls thoroughly enough to understand that the WBO does no support this idea.
(May. 18, 2009  12:55 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Even for personal use? Chocked_2

Their not illegal if your not using WBO ruling obviously. However, you won't get BP for the matches. Posting on a forum about this kind of stadium that encourages a certain type of ruling it jst suicide. Everybody obviously wants to follow the WBO ruling because they have joined the forum, thus agreeing to it.

Anything that doesn't conform to WBO ruling, including your own stadium, wouldn't be welcome I suppose. Why would you want to spend so much money on making your own stadium? There would be no return from it and no real reason to even bother wasting your time.
I think it's fine if anyone wants to build their own stadium for fun and for personal use (not talking about stuff like garbage can lids).
I think this thread has served it's purpose.

You can build your own stadium, but it will not be supported by the WBO.