Make Your Own JoJo Stand

What would your JJBA stand be? Please explain appearance and abilities.

Mine would be called Steel Chambers(from cold driven). Its ability would basically be heirophant green, but with chains that conduct hamon. It can also shoot chain links from within the chains, as the chains are generated infinitely(to a certain radius) from the stand's body. It would also be able to the the attack rush thing, and the cry would be muda muda... I'm not creative. Steel Chambers would look like atum mixed with cream, but silver, black, and red, and wouldn't have the T or D on it.

Sorry for the long post.
Edit, I have changed my stand ability for now, and if you guys want,I can put it in this post.
I would love to see other people's Stands. I don't want to reveal mine just yet because it has a horrific level of power that shouldn't be exposed freely, but if this picks up I'll definitely share my Stand.
(Dec. 24, 2019  3:05 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: mine will be Yukine from Noragami

Could you please elaborate on abilities?
(Dec. 27, 2019  6:17 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2019  3:05 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: mine will be Yukine from Noragami

Could you please elaborate on abilities?
I can do this, but watch the anime or read the manga for better explanation
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:54 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  6:17 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Could you please elaborate on abilities?
I can do this, but watch the anime or read the manga for better explanation

I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel like watching another anime RN, due to having two or three on my plate. Part of the rules that I stated were to explain abilities, so if you could be so kind as to follow the rules, that would be great.
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:00 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:54 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I can do this, but watch the anime or read the manga for better explanation

I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel like watching another anime RN, due to having two or three on my plate. Part of the rules that I stated were to explain abilities, so if you could be so kind as to follow the rules, that would be great.

Yukine is a very powerful Shinki. He was able to create a Boundary on his first try which Yato commented was unheard of. Even Kazuma had to practice for a long time before he was able to create a decent Boundary. He's strong enough to warrant Ebisu and Yato's father's attention and praise to the point where they've both announced their desire to claim Yukine as their own Shinki. Yato becomes worried about the latter's intentions and suggests that he and Yukine move to his small plot of land in Takamagahara.
  • Rend (Zan): is a skill he obtains as Yato's sacred weapon Sekki. When Yato uses Rend, he is able to slay and exterminate phantoms.

• Severance (Zetsu): is a skill he obtains as Yato's sacred weapon Sekki. When Yato uses Severance, he is able to cut off the bonds between a human and things/other people. He uses this skill to sever the bonds between Yusuke Urasawa and Kofuku.

• Boundary (Kyoukai 境界): is an ability Shinki are available to use. Using his fingers, Yukine can draw a line and create a "boundary line" that prevents any gloom from coming past it, which is one of his only defensive mechanisms.

• Restraint (Baku 縛): Yukine has the ability to cast a binding restraint on a target. This ability apoears to take the form of invisible chains. According to Daikoku, only Hafuri Vessels (such as Yukine and Kazuma) can use this ability. This ability greatly affects the other Shinkis that are not Hafuri Vessels because of superiority. Nevertheless, when a Hafuri Vessel lost his confidence and had much insecurity; like when Yukine was almost defeated by Kugaha with this they can also be defeated in a boundary battle.

• Spell/Chant/Song: A skill which he obtained from his training with Kazuma. It enables him to cast spells that can be used as a protection or to attack; for example, a song Yukine used in dousing the flames in the manga. It can also summon spirits like Nora used in the manga.
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:00 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel like watching another anime RN, due to having two or three on my plate. Part of the rules that I stated were to explain abilities, so if you could be so kind as to follow the rules, that would be great.

Yukine is a very powerful Shinki. He was able to create a Boundary on his first try which Yato commented was unheard of. Even Kazuma had to practice for a long time before he was able to create a decent Boundary. He's strong enough to warrant Ebisu and Yato's father's attention and praise to the point where they've both announced their desire to claim Yukine as their own Shinki. Yato becomes worried about the latter's intentions and suggests that he and Yukine move to his small plot of land in Takamagahara.
  • Rend (Zan): is a skill he obtains as Yato's sacred weapon Sekki. When Yato uses Rend, he is able to slay and exterminate phantoms.

• Severance (Zetsu): is a skill he obtains as Yato's sacred weapon Sekki. When Yato uses Severance, he is able to cut off the bonds between a human and things/other people. He uses this skill to sever the bonds between Yusuke Urasawa and Kofuku.

• Boundary (Kyoukai 境界): is an ability Shinki are available to use. Using his fingers, Yukine can draw a line and create a "boundary line" that prevents any gloom from coming past it, which is one of his only defensive mechanisms.

• Restraint (Baku 縛): Yukine has the ability to cast a binding restraint on a target. This ability apoears to take the form of invisible chains. According to Daikoku, only Hafuri Vessels (such as Yukine and Kazuma) can use this ability. This ability greatly affects the other Shinkis that are not Hafuri Vessels because of superiority. Nevertheless, when a Hafuri Vessel lost his confidence and had much insecurity; like when Yukine was almost defeated by Kugaha with this they can also be defeated in a boundary battle.

• Spell/Chant/Song: A skill which he obtained from his training with Kazuma. It enables him to cast spells that can be used as a protection or to attack; for example, a song Yukine used in dousing the flames in the manga. It can also summon spirits like Nora used in the manga.
  • Wait wait wait... Is your stand like, a living person? Not to be rude or anything, but do you know what a stand is?
  • (Dec. 27, 2019  5:13 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
    (Dec. 27, 2019  5:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yukine is a very powerful Shinki. He was able to create a Boundary on his first try which Yato commented was unheard of. Even Kazuma had to practice for a long time before he was able to create a decent Boundary. He's strong enough to warrant Ebisu and Yato's father's attention and praise to the point where they've both announced their desire to claim Yukine as their own Shinki. Yato becomes worried about the latter's intentions and suggests that he and Yukine move to his small plot of land in Takamagahara.

• Wait wait wait... Is your stand like, a living person? Not to be rude or anything, but do you know what a stand is?
  • He isn't a living person he's a Shinki, it's a dead person that became a sacred treasure/weapon, that can have powers as sword and as GHOST.
  • (Dec. 27, 2019  5:19 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
    (Dec. 27, 2019  5:13 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: [*]

Wait wait wait... Is your stand like, a living person? Not to be rude or anything, but do you know what a stand is?
    [*]
    He isn't a living person he's a Shinki, it's a dead person that became a sacred treasure/weapon, that can have powers as sword and as GHOST.
    [*]

So to clarify, a stand is a spiritual representation of a person's soul, with abilities that usually relate in some way to the user's personality. They can also only taken down by other stands, and any damage taken by the Stang is retained by the user and vice versa.

You are implying that this character represents your spirit, correct?
    (Dec. 27, 2019  5:22 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
    (Dec. 27, 2019  5:19 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: [*]
    He isn't a living person he's a Shinki, it's a dead person that became a sacred treasure/weapon, that can have powers as sword and as GHOST.
    [*]

So to clarify, a stand is a spiritual representation of a person's soul, with abilities that usually relate in some way to the user's personality. They can also only taken down by other stands, and any damage taken by the Stang is retained by the user and vice versa.

[*]
    [*]

Yeah, and in the anime the shinkis need to be named by a kami and is a Yokai watch/pokemon like mechanic
    (Dec. 27, 2019  6:18 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
    (Dec. 27, 2019  5:22 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: [*]

[*]
    [*]

Yeah, and in the anime the shinkis need to be named by a kami and is a Yokai watch/pokemon like mechanic
    [*]

So it's kind of like mista and sex pistols
    Mine would probably be called Chemical Romance which would be a frail-looking but swift skeleton with white hair and complete black coat and tie with comically-large black gloves adorned with randomly-put sharp razors on each knuckle. It is a remote-controlled Stand, which is like a floating half-skeleton and can go very far..

Ability is Black Parade which basically makes it multiply by twos whenever it is pulverized both physically by the opponent User or an offensive ability of any Stand (basically if you hit the original, you then face two, then if you hit one of them again you then face three, and so on). Its meager punching power is retained per copy, but it can easily be smashed into pieces (like, a punch or a kick will make it shatter).. Ability stops when the enemy withdraws/surrenders/dies. Not to mention, if a Stand User inhales the bits of its shattered/powdered "bones", it works as a slow and undetectable poison that eventually eats into the nerves to render the opponent paralyzed (of course I will be immune to the said side-ability).

As the Stand ability requires it to be smashed/defeated, I only experience prickly pain (like being bit by a tiny black ant) whenever the original or a copy gets pulverized (regardless of how fatal the damage to the Stand will be). The downside is that even though it can "infinitely" multiply, as it reaches multiples of 10, I have to consequently move nearer to the Stand in increments of 1 meter. In this logic, if I'm within a 1 meter radius of my own Stand, it can multiply as long as the copies are also within the acceptable range (i.e. if I can have Chemical Romance on its own go as far as a kilometer, then the amount of copies it can hold are 10, and if it goes over I have shorten my distance from it by a meter, otherwise the other copies will just vanish but I will still experience the same prickly pain per copy gone).
    (Dec. 31, 2019  2:33 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Mine would probably be called Chemical Romance which would be a frail-looking but swift skeleton with white hair and complete black  coat and tie with  comically-large black gloves adorned with randomly-put sharp razors on each knuckle. It is a remote-controlled Stand, which is like a floating half-skeleton and can go very far..

Ability is Black Parade which basically makes it multiply by twos whenever it is pulverized both physically by the opponent User or an offensive ability of any Stand (basically if you hit the original, you then face two, then if you hit one of them again you then face three, and so on). Its meager punching power is retained per copy, but it can easily be smashed into pieces (like, a punch or a kick will make it shatter).. Ability stops when the enemy withdraws/surrenders/dies. Not to mention, if a Stand User inhales the bits of its shattered/powdered "bones", it works as a slow and undetectable poison that eventually eats into the nerves to render the opponent paralyzed (of course I will be immune to the said side-ability).

As the Stand ability requires it to be smashed/defeated, I only experience prickly pain (like being bit by a tiny black ant) whenever the original or a copy gets pulverized (regardless of how fatal the damage to the Stand will be). The downside is that even though it can "infinitely" multiply, as it reaches multiples of 10, I have to consequently move nearer to the Stand in increments of 1 meter. In this logic, if I'm within a 1 meter radius of my own Stand, it can multiply as long as the copies are also within the acceptable range (i.e. if I can have Chemical Romance on its own go as far as a kilometer, then the amount of copies it can hold are 10, and if it goes over I have shorten my distance from it by a meter, otherwise the other copies will just vanish but I will still experience the same prickly pain per copy gone).
    I like this one! Very good naming for the stand/ability!
    Mine would be Bloody Fury. It’s not a name based off anything it’s just a name I created.

Stand Ability: It can shoot it’s limbs off and they become seeking missiles that are speedy. They are able to track enemies by detecting the oxygen they breathe. It also can punch extremely fast, slightly faster than Star Platinum. However, it’s punches are not near as powerful as Star Platinum’s, so they end up not being able to compete in brute strength against a stand with powerful punching capabilities in terms of strength.

Appearance: Think of an anthropomorphic Dragon without wings and it’s head is on fire. It’s color is a crimson red and it’s chest is a fire orange. It also has a tail essentially made of fire.

Personality: I mean it represents my enraged personality so similar to Purple Haze except Bloody Fury also is clever.
    Stand Name: Electrifying Cosmic

Ability: Can Shoot Lightning and Fire which can track any enemy Stand Users within a 1 Mile radius

Appearance: A humanoid dragon with a red body and Black tail
    a roadroller would be my stand

jk it would be king k rool
    Stand Name: Rend
    Ability: Can Destroy and recreate anything it touches
    Appearance: Humanoid male stone free
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:09 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Ability: Can Destroy and recreate anything it touches
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but isn’t that just Crazy Diamond’s ability though?
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:09 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Ability: Can Destroy and recreate anything it touches
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but isn’t that just Crazy Diamond’s ability though?

i said recreate not repair its more similar to gold experience then crazy diamond.
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:49 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not trying to be mean or anything, but isn’t that just Crazy Diamond’s ability though?

i said recreate not repair its more similar to gold experience then crazy diamond.

True, but still now I beg the question isn’t that similar to Gold Experience’s ability?
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
    (Apr. 02, 2020  8:49 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i said recreate not repair its more similar to gold experience then crazy diamond.

True, but still now I beg the question isn’t that similar to Gold Experience’s ability?

🙃 well.. yeah lol
    I decided to post the current idea for my stand profile. Bear with me here.

Stand name: Cold Driven
    (Base) Stand Stats:
    Destructive power: B(alterable)
    Speed: B(alterable)
    Precision: B(alterable)
    Durability/staying power: A
    Range: B (4/5 meters)
    Developmental potential: A

Stand ability: so basically, my stand can manipulate any form of energy. This power is pretty op when someone like me uses it. Cold Driven(cd) can add, take away, and replace/transfer energy in any object or creature, including itself. Ex: say someone shoots a bullet at me. Since I can add as much kinetic energy to my body as I want, I can react at speeds equal or greater than star platinum. This means I can technically give myself super speed, but it takes a lot of energy to to my whole body(specifically my own), so I usually apply more kinetic energy to my arms, helping with my muda rush, which can get as fast as I please, keeping in mind that my body will begin to tire out with prolonged use(again, specifically MY body). I can also remove the kinetic energy from a bullet, stopping it as long as it is in my range. This also works the other way. Say I have taken damage, and someone is using a stand rush on me. I can make their attacks slow or even stop in order to reduce damage. I don't have to touch anything to use my ability, but the object(s) I am affecting have to be in my range of 5 meters from me/my stand. I just realized that I didn't include any other kinds of energy in my examples. I can access any kind of energy you can think of basically. Electrical, sound, kinetic, chemical, light, heat, you name it. And my stand ability has only a few drawbacks; if I use it on myself for an extended period of time, and that I can only affect things when they enter my range(although once I affect something, it doesn't matter how far away something is anymore).
    I don't know if I can put another Stand here but hey Yoshikage has like 3 stands and Jotaro can fricking stop time so here I go

Stand Name: Demons Hunt

Ability: Has blades on arms which are EXTREMELY sharp to the tip and has comparable speed to Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond which makes the pain of getting cut by Hunt Devil lethal as heck, and has a 9 Meter range

Appearance: Similar to Deathscythers avatar
    Stand Name:Joytime

Stand type:long range stand

Namesake:"Joytime" album of Marshmello

Stand User:Jokuhari Higashikata

Destructive power:B

Speed:A

Persistence:A

Precision:C

Potential:A

Appearance:he looks like an SWAT soldier but with a very heavy automatic Sniper rifle and the torso is like an Juggernaut suit

Abillities

Ricochet-his bullets can bounce off any surface.Water,Steel,concrete,Etc.

Home-He can clone his bullets by shooting faster

Ultimate-Summer-he can Strengthen his armour

he can go to requiem (joytime requiem)