My stand name:[SMOKEY MIRROR]
Ability: copy stand abilities and alter appearance
Reference: Smoke and mirrors
Stand number 1: Fall Out Boy
Range: C (via shockwaves)
Strength: B, (potentially S by Reroute)
Speed:C (scales with kinetic energy)
Precision: A (Pinpoint pressure points)
Durability: A (Great absorption, high limit)
Developpement potential: A (all that energy and those contact points boi)
Ability: other then a hammer gauntlet and a sharp blade, Fall Out Boy is able to absorb, nullify and reroute kinetic energy to a certain extent, being able to focus them in very precise points, potentially putting all inertia and weight into a single contact point.
Naming: A popular modern rock band by the same name, fall out cause after a huge hit sent flying, can come back and smash with ten times the strength.
(May. 02, 2020  11:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Stand number 1: Fall Out Boy
Ability: other then a hammer gauntlet and a sharp blade, Fall Out Boy is able to absorb, nullify and reroute kinetic energy to a certain extent, being able to focus them in very precise points, potentially putting all inertia and weight into a single contact point.
Naming: A popular modern rock band by the same name, fall out cause after a huge hit sent flying, can come back and smash with ten times the strength.

That's basically my stand but nerfed lol
(May. 03, 2020  12:21 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  11:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Stand number 1: Fall Out Boy

That's basically my stand but nerfed lol

True I didn't see yours though, also this is a more realistic version cause yours seems a bit too op.

Stand number 2: The Nitrogenics
Range: A via concentrated temperature blasts.
Strength: B (Nitrogen) B (Nitro) A (Nitrogenic) ia form shift
Speed: A (Nitro) C (Nitrogen) A (Nitrogenic via frenzy)
Precision: A with focus
Durability: C (Nitro) A (Nitrogen) A (Nitrogenic) via form shift
Dev Pot: A (Nitrogenic), B with others
Ability: Nitro controls heat, Nitrogen controls frost, Nitrogenic is a temporary fusion of both.
Naming: An unpopular rock band other then myself.
(May. 03, 2020  12:23 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  12:21 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: That's basically my stand but nerfed lol

True I didn't see yours though, also this is a more realistic version cause yours seems a bit too op.

Stand number 2: The Nitrogenics
Range: A via concentrated temperature blasts.
Strength: B (Nitrogen) B (Nitro) A (Nitrogenic) ia form shift
Speed: A (Nitro) C (Nitrogen) A (Nitrogenic via frenzy)
Precision: A with focus
Durability: C (Nitro) A (Nitrogen) A (Nitrogenic) via form shift
Dev Pot: A (Nitrogenic), B with others
Ability: Nitro controls heat, Nitrogen controls frost, Nitrogenic is a temporary fusion of both.
Naming: An unpopular rock band other then myself.

There is literally a stand that can stop time. You can’t really call a stand OP unless it’s golden experience requiem.
My Stand started off as a simple mixed utility Stand, who balanced defense and offense capabilities. Its name when I first received it was Dark Fantasy (Kanye West), a stand that looked like nothing but a black sarcophagus with golden trim. If you know the song, you know it's the start of things to come. The Stand's primary way of attack was creating invisible spikes in the air, up to 22 two foot long spikes total within a radius of myself of twenty two feet. They could be tracked as they were materially solid, only invisible, so despite being a powerful offense it had severe gaps. The defensive aspect was the Dark Fantasy's ability to encase itself around me to become a shell. I would lose all visuals as I'd only see infinite darkness in every direction I looked. The Stand would send me to a random place in the world that I knew of, and that it believed was safe whenever things became overwhelming. While I enjoyed the defensive abilities, I still felt it was overall risky. My Stand clearly understood my concerns with its abilities. I'm not entirely sure what forced it to change, but one day I no longer saw darkness. I saw gold.

Instead of the boxy design of Dark Fantasy, I found myself enveloped in what looked to be a golden beam of light. Upon closer inspection, the beam of golden light had white lining to them, drawing out the design of a bird with wings folded over my entire body. I understood the creature, and while it never expressly communicated its name to me, I knew it was now called Never Let Me Down (Kanye West).

Never Let Me Down is a stand that directs the forces of fortune onto myself. It surrendered every ability it had offensively in order to become a perfect wall. Life is undeniably easier with this Stand. If I'm looking for something, chances are I'll find it cheap, or even may just be handed to me out of nowhere for free. If things look as if they'll end up in a bad spot, you'd be surprised how quick it turns around to favor me. Physical damage is directed elsewhere, randomly distributed to others in the world. If I were shot by the bullet of a sniper, somewhere, some random person's head would take that impact instead of mine. If I were stabbed, the knife would appear to go inside of me, but would actually be showing the effects of what it is doing to some random individual in the world. I would not only not feel it, but it would be doing nothing to me. Misfortune is divert away from my being in both a physical and metaphysical sense. I can't help but feel powerful when sentient invulnerability is wrapped around me.

To think that it would go further though is what makes this crazy. I do believe it was my Stand's frustration in dealing with people I could not interact with due to distances that sharpened its abilities. The Stand power I received, I Thought About Killing You (Kanye West), allowed me to not just distribute incoming misfortune to random individuals in the world, but now allowed for me to decide which individual the misfortune would be placed upon. I don't need to know the individual, or even see them. To go back to the bullet of the sniper, now, if I were to be shot, the person who pulled the trigger would feel the impact of their own bullet. I could lift a knife to my own throat, think about an individual, jab the knife into my flesh, and know they're dead. Truly a frightening ability for a horrifyingly powerful Stand.

(May. 03, 2020  12:51 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: My Stand started off as a simple mixed utility Stand, who balanced defense and offense capabilities. Its name when I first received it was Dark Fantasy (Kanye West), a stand that looked like nothing but a black sarcophagus with golden trim. If you know the song, you know it's the start of things to come. The Stand's primary way of attack was creating invisible spikes in the air, up to 22 two foot long spikes total within a radius of myself of twenty two feet. They could be tracked as they were materially solid, only invisible, so despite being a powerful offense it had severe gaps. The defensive aspect was the Dark Fantasy's ability to encase itself around me to become a shell. I would lose all visuals as I'd only see infinite darkness in every direction I looked. The Stand would send me to a random place in the world that I knew of, and that it believed was safe whenever things became overwhelming. While I enjoyed the defensive abilities, I still felt it was overall risky. My Stand clearly understood my concerns with its abilities. I'm not entirely sure what forced it to change, but one day I no longer saw darkness. I saw gold.

Instead of the boxy design of Dark Fantasy, I found myself enveloped in what looked to be a golden beam of light. Upon closer inspection, the beam of golden light had white lining to them, drawing out the design of a bird with wings folded over my entire body. I understood the creature, and while it never expressly communicated its name to me, I knew it was now called Never Let Me Down (Kanye West).

Never Let Me Down is a stand that directs the forces of fortune onto myself. It surrendered every ability it had offensively in order to become a perfect wall. Life is undeniably easier with this Stand. If I'm looking for something, chances are I'll find it cheap, or even may just be handed to me out of nowhere for free. If things look as if they'll end up in a bad spot, you'd be surprised how quick it turns around to favor me. Physical damage is directed elsewhere, randomly distributed to others in the world. If I were shot by the bullet of a sniper, somewhere, some random person's head would take that impact instead of mine. If I were stabbed, the knife would appear to go inside of me, but would actually be showing the effects of what it is doing to some random individual in the world. I would not only not feel it, but it would be doing nothing to me. Misfortune is divert away from my being in both a physical and metaphysical sense. I can't help but feel powerful when sentient invulnerability is wrapped around me.

To think that it would go further though is what makes this crazy. I do believe it was my Stand's frustration in dealing with people I could not interact with due to distances that sharpened its abilities. The Stand power I received, I Thought About Killing You (Kanye West), allowed me to not just distribute incoming misfortune to random individuals in the world, but now allowed for me to decide which individual the misfortune would be placed upon. I don't need to know the individual, or even see them. To go back to the bullet of the sniper, now, if I were to be shot, the person who pulled the trigger would feel the impact of their own bullet. I could lift a knife to my own throat, think about an individual, jab the knife into my flesh, and know they're dead. Truly a frightening ability for a horrifyingly powerful Stand.

That's crazy! I guess I'm not the only one with an amazing stand ability!
Yet another Stand by yours truly

Stand Name: Crimson Dawn (you Star Wars fans will get this)

Ability: Can sense incoming attacks which I would too, and when it attacks its like nothing happened...... Until you start bleeding to death, and it can even attack from the shadows

Appearance: A demonic like serpent with its head on fire

Range: 10 Meters
Mine will be black burning
My stand can copy za warudo and any stand of my choosing. Also this stand has no weakness beside it stand user Dies. IT can turn you into a vampire if you died by it za warudo ability if you have the mask on. Also my stand can increase its user strength speed agility. Also the stand can only be seen by jotaro ,Dio.if the stand user dies it can be passed on in the gene of the kid of the stand user.
Stand name : NotFunk
Ability: If a stand within a 10 meter radius not funk will simply absorb the ability of that stand and that stand will be useless except GER and it can only absorb 3 stands in one go

Second ability after transforming
(After absorbing the energy) Not funk will go berserk and released all of the energy through consecutive strikes blows and in this mode not funk will nullify all attacks

Destructive power A
Range B
Potential Development A
Precision E
Durability A

Appearance: knight but with flames as the hair
I had just thought of this

Stand Name: Living Fiction

Ability - it can manipulate Water, Fire and Electricity into bullets or blades. It can also generate portals for the user to walk through.

Range: 7 Meters

Speed: C

Precision: A

Durability: B

Strength: A

Dev Pot: B

Appearance: A humanoid with horns on its head, its body is red with blue stripes.
Stand Name: [E.L.O (Electric Light Orchestra)]

Ability-

first ability-Make People Become annoyed by it's sound

second-Can produce Shockwaves while screaming

Appearance:it's A boombox with a wide mouth and has hands and feet

Range-20 meters

Speed:B

Precision:C

Durability:A

Strength:B

Potential:A
Stand Name:  Dragonforce (I'm a sucker for the band named Stands)

Stand Appearance: A humanoid warrior about 6.5 ft tall with light red scales and large spiked dragon wings, two large spiral horns protruding from its head. The stand appears to be wearing plate mail similar to a medieval knight. The light red scales are in contrast to the constant crimson red flames shimmering across its form. 

Abilities:  The stand is primarily a physical type with intense speed and strength, but the stand is also encased in a deep crimson flame that has special properties. 

Enhanced Physical Prowess: Capable of high velocity impact melee attacks similar to the extent that Star Platinum is capable of. 

Dragonflame: The Stand is constantly encased in a flame that is capable of lower to moderate level spatial warping via 'burning' things out of existence. This allows the stand to contend with other abilities that may warp space/time. 

Ragnarok: The Stand emits a massive amount of Dragonflame from its body, destroying anything within its radius. The range is not large but it will generally incinerate anything the flame touches. (10 meters)

Stand Name:  Third Eye Blind (Another good band) 

Stand Appearance: A lean, muscular warrior wearing monk robes. The Stand has six arms which are constantly in various praying positions. It has two blue eyes and a third brown eye above those two which is much larger and in the appearance of a sort of cat-like eye.

Abilities:  

True Sight: The Stand's ability utilizes its third eye to see things that others cannot. This includes illusions, time pausing abilities, and those who turn invisible. This is its primary ability which can also be used to 'see' anything within a 360 degree area around itself, at around a 50 m radius. 

Enhanced Physical Prowess: While not on the Star Platinum level, the Stand is capable of fairly powerful physical attacks utilizing all six of its arms. The styles of fighting vary from Kung-fu to Boxing and Jiujitsu techniques. 
Stand Name: Blazing Hell

Stand User: Me Grin

Stand Stats:
A in power
C in speed
A in range
B in durability
? in development
? in precision

Ability:
To make portals to a place called "True Hell" it is a land of just red coulored stone and some fire with VERY bizarre creatures.
The user can use these portals to summon creatures that are under the user's control.
The user can bring people in with or without their stand (if they have a stand)
The user has full control of this "True Hell" and can even just make people explode within this place.
This stand requires a lot of stamina to use.

Appearance:
A black knight with no legs.
A fused shield and sword hybrid.
And in the middle of the chest piece it has a red gem for pure decor.
Stand Name - COPYCAT

Stand Master - Me

Stand Ability - Kopikyatto (Copycat)Can copy the appearance and abilities of any Stand.

Stand Appearance - A misty humanoid figure until it takes the form of another Stand.

Stats - Depends on the Stand it copies.