Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Oct. 28, 2018  5:07 AM)MWF Wrote: Hey @[Jman jman] Does Matt have a friend that he would like to tag along? I have an idea for a 2v2 battle of Matt and a friend vs Mysuku and Tsuku Wren.
Fin dakon is his friend and almost girl friend.
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:13 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:07 AM)MWF Wrote: Hey @[Jman jman] Does Matt have a friend that he would like to tag along? I have an idea for a 2v2 battle of Matt and a friend vs Mysuku and Tsuku Wren.
Fin dakon is his friend and almost girl friend.

Ok so Matt and Fin vs Mysuku and Tsuku.

The story may be up in a bit or may be up and around 10ish, depends on if I decide to go to sleep.
I’ve noticed this, but everybody has a unique writing style, so crossovers between people typically come out very differently between the two.
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:19 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’ve noticed this, but everybody has a unique writing style, so crossovers between people typically come out very differently between the two.

Collaboration is a mixing of styles. And can be very beneficial if no serious disagreements arise.
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:22 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:19 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’ve noticed this, but everybody has a unique writing style, so crossovers between people typically come out very differently between the two.

Collaboration is a mixing of styles. And can be very beneficial if no serious disagreements arise.

I know, I’m not discouraging crossovers or anything, I’m just saying that I realized that.
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:26 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:22 AM)MWF Wrote: Collaboration is a mixing of styles. And can be very beneficial if no serious disagreements arise.

I know, I’m not discouraging crossovers or anything, I’m just saying that I realized that.

Ok I wasn't trying to be aggressive with my response I was just agreeing with your statement and adding on to it.
Ok so I like the sling shock drivers

Echo Aeros.2'Gs.S (SS)
Layer: Echo Aeros. Three sided layer with strong  attacks and high walls. The center is filled with metal. No gimmick. Dark blue with white details.
Disk: 2 prime. Heavy IWD holds frames lower than usual.
Frame: Gust. flip able frame that surrounds the disk entirely. One mode creates lift while the other creates down force. light blue
Driver:  Survive sling shock. battle ring mode is a sharp tip whIle sling shock mode is a large flat. Dark blue.

Modes:
Stamina: Battle ring updraft
Defense: Battle ring downdraft
Attack: Rail rush downdraft
Stall: Rail rush updraft

Special moves:
Tornado guard: in defense mode takes the center and deflects attackers.
Windfall breaker: in attack mode it is a quick barrage.

Lucid Sonar.10St'.Wd(SS)
Layer: Lucid Sonar. Click ring gimmick. can be launched in defense or attack. iridescent with gold metal.
disk: 10
Frame: Steel prime. heavy metal frame with some LAD
Driver: Sling shock Wedge. battle ring mode is a survive tip while sling shock mode is a metal flat. white

Special moves:
Aggressive guard: Strong attack when attack mode is reached. battle ring mode
Negation counter: Used the ring to take an attack and hit back.
Silent retribution: Strong attack using momentum in attack mode. Rail rush mode

Name: Misuku Shirisaki
Height: 6'1"
Hair: White, slightly messy.
Eyes: pale red
Clothing: Tail coat over a red shirt with a stylized SD in dark red on the coat. Black pants and shoes.
Beyblade: Sacred Drake.Gl.Th
Layer: Sacred Drake. This layer is a left spin attack type where the two contact points are different. One is a wing and has upper attack while the other is a jaggy, ice breath with strong smash attack. The wing and breath are filled with metal to not only increase weight but for focus the power on the contact points. The center depicts a metal dragon head breathing out the ice breath. Has a built in leveling chip. Perfectly balanced. White layer with Pearlescent icy blue metal.
Disk: Glacial. Super heavy IWD with a plastic shroud. The plastic has two thick walls with a small bit of rubber. A defensive Zenith.
Driver: Thrive. Circle flat that is taller than normal that gradually gets shorter as it spins.
Special move:
Frost shoot: Misuku pulls the ripcord up as he slams the launcher down. This makes the circle ring contact and Drake circles with high speed.
Glacial shift: the gradual height change.
Glacial burst: Drake darts forwards at an angle and the wing knocks the opponent off balance then the ice breath hits the opponent bursting it.
Extra:
-His last name is commonly misspelled and mispronounced. Countless people think he is related to Lui due to this.
-Strong blader, currently the sixth best blader in the world. Just behind Zac Tordaline.
Louise 

He is 15 years old he has light brown skin. Has hazel brown eyes jet black hair that goes all the way down to his neck. he wears a white t-shirt and a black jacket that goes all the way down to his ankles with the arm sleeves rip off and some black Jeans and some old school Reeboks. 

Beyblade: type: Attack: Inferno Tiger is a black beyblade with a orange tiger head made out of metal and 4 tiger claws on the sides of it it  is 25 grams. 6' is a heavyer version of 6 it's 25 grams. Strike is a tip like iron but is completely made out of metal with makes it 10 grams. Frame mega  is a completely round frame super thick it it is 7 grams. With makes the combo 67 grams. 

special moves: Inferno claw the claws on the beyblade gets super hot and hits and burst the ohter beyblade. 

Combo Inferno tiger 6' mega strike.
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:47 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Louise 

He is 13 years old he has light brown skin. Has hazel brown eyes he wears a white t-shirt and a black jacket that goes all the way down to his ankles with the arm sleeves rip off and some black Jeans and some old school Reeboks. 

Beyblade: type: Attack: Inferno Tiger is a black beyblade with a orange tiger head made out of metal and 4 tiger claws on the sides of it it  is 25 grams. 6' is a heavyer version of 6 it's 30 grams. Strike is a tip like iron but is completely made out of metal with makes it 10 grams. Frame mega  is a completely round frame super thick it it is 7 grams. With makes the combo 72 grams. 

special moves: Inferno claw the claws on the beyblade gets super hot and hits and burst the ohter beyblade. 

A little much but ok. The disk and frame alone is heavier than the layer so it would not have the heavy layer light disk burst resistance. And a heavy frame means high OWD. I can see Sonar bursting it.
(Oct. 31, 2018  12:20 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:47 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Louise 

He is 13 years old he has light brown skin. Has hazel brown eyes he wears a white t-shirt and a black jacket that goes all the way down to his ankles with the arm sleeves rip off and some black Jeans and some old school Reeboks. 

Beyblade: type: Attack: Inferno Tiger is a black beyblade with a orange tiger head made out of metal and 4 tiger claws on the sides of it it  is 25 grams. 6' is a heavyer version of 6 it's 30 grams. Strike is a tip like iron but is completely made out of metal with makes it 10 grams. Frame mega  is a completely round frame super thick it it is 7 grams. With makes the combo 72 grams. 

A little much but ok. The disk and frame alone is heavier than the layer so it would not have the heavy layer light disk burst resistance. And a heavy frame means high OWD. I can see Sonar bursting it.

Your right I changed it.

Mia Perkins 
Nicknames: sunshine

She has rich cream color skin. Bright yellow eyes gold hair that goes all the way down her back. She wears a yellow tank top a open white vest with a gold sun on the back. Some white shorts and white and gold Nikes.

Age 15

Beyblade:type:Balance solar kunoichi is a white super round beyblade a metal ring on top of the side part
that is gold that is stamina mode. In defense mode the ring comes closer to the middle of the beyblade.

Forge disk: 0 painted white and gold proof frame.

Tip: atomic prime it is white with a gold ring and gold spring.
(Oct. 31, 2018  12:32 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  12:20 AM)MWF Wrote: A little much but ok. The disk and frame alone is heavier than the layer so it would not have the heavy layer light disk burst resistance. And a heavy frame means high OWD. I can see Sonar bursting it.

Your right I changed it.

So the bey is a tenth of a kilogram. That won't budge even on x'. Even the bey whose gimmick is being the heaviest is about the same weight as phoenix with the armor.

This bey would shred launchers with the amount of inertia the launcher would have to overcome and would get no spin power. Broken gears don't spin.
Egor Lexi
Egor has black hair and purple eyes. He wears a yellow jacket over a black shirt and black jeans. He also wears purple tennis shoes and black socks under it.
Personality: He seems very mysterious and is very intelligent. He also is very quiet until he uses his special moves. After each battle, he vanishes.
Beyblade: He uses a Totem Beyblade. Totem Beyblades are clear and have metal on top fitting the layer and adding weight as well as specialized Ultra Drivers which are marked with an !.
He uses Totem Valkyrie Wing Accel!
Layer - Totem Valkyrie
Essentially the single layer Valkyrie with metal. It weighs slightly more than Z Achilles.
Disc - Wing
Very light and designed to create down force.
Driver - Accel!
Essentially Accel but it features a slightly shorter POM tip and a golden thicker spring like the dash drivers.

Specials:
Totem Rush
Rapidly strikes the opponent while creating loops around the stadium.
Totem Burst
Totem Valkyrie is launched from the Totem Launcher which gives it a speed boost.
Character Name: Truth...Not much is known except the bey

It(Gender Unknown) hasn't shown it self IRL ...But the bey has appeared twice in human history...

Layer: Infinite Dimension...A Left spin Stamina type with a Garuda like circle with high Owd but when it looses spin...It hasn't been OSed so we don't know what it does.

Disk: 0

Frame: Proof

Driver: Nothing
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:24 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Character Name: Truth...Not much is known except the bey

It(Gender Unknown) hasn't shown it self IRL ...But the bey has appeared twice in human history...

Layer: Infinite Dimension...A Left spin Stamina type with a Garuda like circle with high Owd but when it looses spin...It hasn't been OSed so we don't know what it does.

Can I write a story with my Egor character against Truth?
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:25 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:24 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Character Name: Truth...Not much is known except the bey

Can I write a story with my Egor character against Truth?
Make sure to Pm me when you finish the story...
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:27 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:25 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can I write a story with my Egor character against Truth?
Make sure to Pm me when you finish the story...

All right
Jason Dawn
Height:4.9
Personally:out of battle he is calm trains alot in battle cruel, mean and mad.
Hair:white and green spikes in battle there are there are on fire.
Skin:white
Outfit: a blue hoodie   with the sleeves rip off and blue joggers and blue fip flops.

Beyblade: Odin
type: Attack

Odin is a completely round has six arrow shape blade make out of matel and has Brown rubber on them comeing out the sides it has a built in forged disk it is 55 grams. The tip is a brown jolt prime with gold spring.
(Oct. 31, 2018  4:40 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Jason Dawn
Height:4.9
Personally:out of battle he is calm trains alot in battle cruel, mean and mad.
Hair:white and green spikes in battle there are there are on fire.
Skin:white
Outfit: a blue hoodie   with the sleeves rip off and blue joggers and blue fip flops.

Beyblade: Odin
type: Attack

Odin is a completely round has six arrow shape blade make out of matel and has Brown rubber on them comeing out the sides it has a built in forged disk it is 55 grams. The tip is a brown jolt prime with gold spring.

Odin would weigh more than Winning Valkyrie on 0.
Project 3
 he wears a yellow  shirt with a black jacket with a L on the front. Black pants. Yellow shoes. He is tall has pale skin no hair he has no emotions. Only battles outside

Beyblade: Lighting bolt
Type: Balance

Bolt is a purple beyblade shape in a hexagon metal out lines the top parts of the out side. It has 5 yellow lighting bolts in the middle made out of metal. Forge disk is 0. Frame is call rush it is a bump frame out line with metal. Flash is purple tip that has two modes attack mode and defense mode in attack mode it is a accel tip. In defense it is a orbit tip.

Lighting strike is when the beyblade is in attack  and hits the other beyblade and a lighting bolt comes down and hits the other beyblade too it only works outside.

Lighting defense is when the beyblade is in defense mode and is in the middle and a lighting bolt hits it and then any thing that hits it only dose damage to it self. It only works outside.
Character: Taylor Volt
Beyblade : Volt Phoenix
Subjects One-Four
Appearances: Subjects One, Two, and Four are all male and 5 feet tall. They all have very pale skin. Subject One has dark blue eyes, Subject Two has deep red eyes, and Subject Four has dark violet eyes. They all wear skin-tight slim black suits. Subject Three has pale green eyes and she wears a black shirt and khaki jeans.
Personality: Subjects One, Two, and Four all have very similar personalities in that they are all mute and shy unless their beast is talking through them. Subject Three has a more normal personality, and is not mute, all though she is somewhat shy.
Beyblade: Spriggan Requiem 6 Xtreme
They all (except Subject Three) use Spriggan Requiem 6 Xtreme.
Caduceus Spriggan 9 Comet
Layer - Caduceus Spriggan
Caduceus Spriggan has a metal axe head in the center of the Beyblade and four main blades. Two have rubber that can be clicked out between battles. It can also switch spin directions.
Disc - 9
9 features an unbalanced design with a smaller four bladed design on one side and a wider five bladed side.
Driver - Comet
Comet is essentially Operate but with a Zeta mechanism in it allowing it to switch between six modes. The Zeta modes are: a wide flat tip like assault, a small rubber ball like Bite, and a sharp metal tip like Octa.
Specials:
Requiem Dash
Spriggan Requiem uses the Xtreme driver to gain a boost of speed.
Legend Smash
In quake mode and attack mode, Caduceus Spriggan slams on top of the opponent.
Godly Spirit
In balanced and stamina mode, Caduceus Spriggan takes the center and becomes invincible.
Legend Absorb
In balanced and stamina mode with the rubber out and spinning in an opposite direction than the opponent, Caduceus Spriggan drains the opponents spin.
Here is a new one.

Name: Unknown, he just calls himself Evileye because the name of his beyblade was the only name he could remember
Beyblade: Sheath Evileye.β'St.β+
Layer: Sheath Evileye. The layer is designed like the original Evileye layer and the center is filled with metal. The layer's main contact points are made of POM while the secondary ones are made of hard rubber.
Disk: βumper prime. Made heavier and frame compatible. Holds frames lower than usual.
Frame: Steel. Light weight metal frame.
Driver: βite plus. The rubber now free spins like gyro. Also softer rubber for more grip.

Special move:
Slip counter: The attacking bey hits the POM shield then gets hit by the rubber blade.

Extra:
He is very superstitious about his luck. He thinks that seeing his bey land in the stadium brings bad luck so he turns his head away from the stadium as he launches. Inspired by evel's launch.

He has amnesia, he remembers nothing about who he was. This was inspired by weather report from part 6 of JoJo.

edit: This character now belongs to @[Jman jman]
(Nov. 13, 2018  4:16 AM)MWF Wrote: Here is a new one.

Name: Unknown, he just calls himself Evileye because the name of his beyblade was the only name he could remember
Layer: Sheath Evileye. The layer is designed like the original Evileye layer and the center is filled with metal. The layer's main contact points are made of POM while the secondary ones are made of hard rubber.
Disk: βumper prime. Made heavier and frame compatible. Holds frames lower than usual.
Driver: βite plus. The rubber now free spins like gyro. Also softer rubber for more grip.

Special move:
Slip counter: The attacking bey hits the POM shield then gets hit by the rubber blade.

Extra:
He is very superstitious about his luck. He thinks that seeing his bey land in the stadium brings bad luck so he turns his head away from the stadium as he launches. Inspired by evel's launch.

He has amnesia, he remembers nothing about who he was. This was inspired by weather report from part 6 of JoJo.

Can I write a story against this person
(Nov. 13, 2018  4:17 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  4:16 AM)MWF Wrote: Here is a new one.

Special move:

Extra:

Can I write a battle against this person?

Not yet, I have to develop the character. Also, I would rather have my new character's story debut be in one of my stories.
Project 3

Jay Karnataka 

Tall,blue eyes, and tan skin. He wears a blue tank top blue pants and blue shoes. He has a don't care personally.

Beyblade combo: Elite cheetah 7 slide speed 
Cheetah: has a kind of flat design. It is smaller than ohter layers. It also has a metal rim with small plastic spikes so it can get in between ohter beyblade combos to burst them. It is also duel spin.

7: came with the legend spryzen starter.

Slide: it is a frame made out of pom and is super round.

Speed:is a accel but made out of rubber and is slightly shorter.

Speed strikes: cheetah goes super fast around the stadium and then hit the beyblade in the middle a lot of times.