Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Upgrade to Frost Boreas 4V. St coming soon...
My character: Torrent (Unknown last name) Shaggy green hair always wears a gas mask (because his "friends" say it gives him character) never says anything due to shyness and is usually seen with the bad guys. Loves wearing bright colors on t-shirt (specifically green) but hides it with a black hoodie with a hazard symbol on it.
Loves sweets, being outside in nature, spiders, and calls his bey ōgumo.

Bey: Toxic Tsuchigumo (defense type)
Energy layer depicts a black spider with its legs curled and a bright green hazard symbol as its major points of contact with the bent legs as minor defensive.

Special move: Spider Bite this special move decrease the spin rate of the opponent over time and stacks each time Tsuchigumo is hit.
Beyblade: Shifting Ophiuchus. Combine
layer: shifting Ophiuchus is a layer that looks like the single layer deathscyther and has a middle metal layer that in the shape of limited that is as wide as the rest of the layer. This sublayer moves as the beyblade gets closer to bursting.
Driver: combine. this driver is an assult sized flat tip with a ball in the center allowing for stationary or mobile tactics.

gimmicks:
shifting serpents: the limited shaped disk moves with clicks. starts with it partially sweeping behind the contact points. on the first click the disk lines up with the contact points. on the second click the disk is partially leading in front of the contact point. and the third click it fills the gap between the contact points.

built in disk: the disk is built into the layer.
A new team: beasts reawakened.
Bladers: kensuke & gK5ulp, Coby and tB11qmn, Ben and dB0mn (I'll explain later) Gabe and pG1gtl (same deal as dB) and a generic blader, duke and kD4zt

Destruction behemoth 0 maniac.
Destruction behemoth: a layer with two layers of upward facing spikes (the top ones are metal) and a green pair of jaws in the center.
Pendulum gia 1glaive tilt
Pendulum gia has the same God ability as gZ, and has 4 heads with 4 rocks between each one.
Tilt
Tilt is a free spinning metal sharp.
Storm Thor 7Cross Friction

Predecessor: Thundering Thor Heavy Jet

ST has a bit of a wide layer (not as wide as mG an nL) allowing it to have 4 large flat hammers for amazing burst attack. There is a lighting bolt on each hammer which ends in a pointed spike from behind the hammer (explain why later). ST displays lighting bolts on the layer and on the god chip there is a large T.

Gimmick: dual spin, in right spin the contact points are flat while in left spin the contact points are pointed

Friction is a driver with two modes, rubber flat and metal flat
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:11 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Storm Thor 7Cross Friction

Predecessor: Thundering Thor Heavy Jet

ST has a bit of a wide layer (not as wide as mG an nL) allowing it to have 4 large flat hammers for amazing burst attack. There is a lighting bolt on each hammer which ends in a pointed spike from behind the hammer (explain why later). ST displays lighting bolts on the layer and on the god chip there is a large T.

Gimmick: dual spin, in right spin the contact points are flat while in left spin the contact points are pointed

Friction is a driver with two modes, rubber flat and metal flat
No, friction is a rubber sharp on åC
I mean, I already made a Thor, but I don't mind haha. We even had the same gimmick idea lol
Beyblade: Longinus Rebirth.9.Ds

layer: Longinus Rebirth. Left spin with spring loaded metal claws. releases attack on second click.
disk: 9 heavy IWD
driver: destroy

just a third bey for lui
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:27 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I mean, I already made a Thor, but I don't mind haha. We even had the same gimmick idea lol

Sorry bro, I just charged into this thread without looking at the last pages, LoL.

What gimmick?
Deleted post
(Jan. 16, 2018  11:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:48 AM)MWF Wrote: Beyblade: Longinus Rebirth.9.Ds

layer: Longinus Rebirth. Left spin with spring loaded metal claws. releases attack on second click.
disk: 9 heavy IWD
driver: destroy

just a third bey for lui
neat

btw, how would the layer handle the recoil/force induced by the spring loaded claws? teeth? I may be visualizing the bey wrong...

Also, Longinus mainly used its tail for attacks, didn't it?

Overall, pretty good. Hope I didn't sound to critical

Well it was an idea i typed up at around midnight so it would end up needing improvements.
ah
(Jan. 12, 2018  7:19 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: ???????????
Alpha chimera. Owned by tucker smith

And owner of fang fenrir, froyo
Froyo
Froyo is a blader and a scientist, much like the owner of nova Neptune. He studies climate and how it can effect a beyblade and how it can effect a blader. He works with piluto

Owner of p2
Penny
Penny is kristines sister. she uses p2's disc, polish to lean over and tank attacks. She has pink hair and a denim jacket

I2 e2 and m2 are coming soon
Deleted post
Human Name: Mike Bastonare
Team: India

Layer: Supreme Manticore (Right Spin) - Looks like the Herculeo clear wheel from Metal Fight, but the heads are made of metal. When the bey gets launched, the heads will rise out of the layer (like beat Kukulican, but drawn out more). As it loses spin, the heads will withdraw. This gimmick can be compared to the Tempo Hammer Hit from Beyblade XTS. Link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Tempo_Hammer_Hit

Disc: 5 - Pretty good stamina and second heaviest disc out there

Frame: Thrash - The frame is made of lithium, the lightest metal in the world. The frame is in the shape of Magnum. This not only gives it an impact, but can potentially throw beys off course

Driver: Zeta - Changes between 3 different modes: Attack, Defense, and Balance. The one Mike uses most is Balance.

Launch Names: Optimize Shoot, Maximum Shoot, Flight Shoot
Special Move: Flight Strike - When using attack mode, there is a chance for the bey to jump up and land on the opponent. This can only be achieved when using the Flight Shoot.
Deleted post
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:42 AM)Dragunix Wrote: umm...just going to be kinda off here, but isn't Penny a bit OP?? sorry for being kinda iffy over this...
I'll change it so she uses polish to survive hits. For example, a bey hits it and it tilts onto polish
Gonna make this quick since it's late here...
So I have this FC named Ebina Yukari, right? Her bey is a stamina type called Enduring Endymion, however, a God version is yet to be announced.
She is a determined blader that sees Valt Aoi as a role model, despite herself being older than the kid. In season 1, I have headcannoned her up against Valt, and was nervous but excited at the same time. She lost, but overall had alot of fun, and wished Valt good luck in future tournaments.
In season 2, I'd probably have her watch the world tournament; She was rather shooken so much by Valt and Kurtz's battle, she went to train even more. As an ally of Valt, Ebina is aware that the taller one is a rather tricky opponent, but she will strive to beat him one day for the sake of getting revenge for what he almost done to Valkyrie. (I love Kurtz tbh so I had to add him in the story somewhere hahaha)
Deleted post
Montres, owner of m2
Montres is one of those people that can't sit still. He looks a lot like rantaro with brown hair and one of those leather jackets with sheepskin inside.
Combo: m2qq

And eryzo, owner of e2 g at
Eryzo is a tall, serious person who used to be friends with sisco. Before BC Sol they were an unstoppable double battle duo, switching parts if they were down on points. Eg e2 g lp/e2 2g at
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: any gimmick you'd like to add or is the metal the gimmick??? Sorry, I'm just pretty curious, since it seems pretty interesting.

Updated, read again.
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Human Name: Mike Bastonare

Layer: Supreme Manticore (Right Spin) - Looks like the Herculeo clear wheel from Metal Fight, but the heads are made of metal. When the bey gets launched, the heads will rise out of the layer (like beat Kukulican, but drawn out more). As it loses spin, the heads will withdraw. This gimmick can be compared to the Tempo Hammer Hit from Beyblade XTS. Link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Tempo_Hammer_Hit

Frame: Thrash - The frame is made of lithium, the lightest metal in the world. The frame is in the shape of Magnum. This not only gives it an impact, but can potentially throw beys off course

Driver: Zeta - Changes between 3 different modes: Attack, Defense, and Balance. The one Mike uses most is Balance.

Special Move: Flight Strike - When using attack mode, there is a chance for the bey to jump up and land on the opponent. This can only be achieved when using the Flight Shoot.

So basically it has a burst wish. The moment those heads pop out any impact would cause it to burst. Plus a metal frame creates extreme OWD meaning if it doesn't burst on first impact it will definitely burst upon hitting the wall.
(Jan. 28, 2018  1:57 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Human Name: Mike Bastonare

So basically it has a burst wish. The moment those heads pop out any impact would cause it to burst. Plus a metal frame creates extreme OWD meaning if it doesn't burst on first impact it will definitely burst upon hitting the wall.
Don't judge...
Name:Brendan eline
He wears a mask that has a gold sun and sliver moon on the head of the mask,he beated lui,free and boa his pants are shredded fromhis knees to toes he is the only handicap blader thats blind
Beyblade: eclipse brethren
Duel rotation
Balance type
Parts
Quarter ultimate reboot
Launch names
Cresent shoot,
Specialmove  eclipse wave
It calls an eclipse and summons a gigantic tidal wave at the foe

Gimmick it has 2 rubber dragon body's
To make it weigh more
It also has a free spinning sun spikes on one side and a free spinning moon on other
When the moon is like this ? but tiltedlike a U shape in increasses attack power
Same goes for the free spinning sun
☀ The spikes are for defense the rest of the layer has the wings thatw2 has on both sides I'm really creative