Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Deleted post
Eternity Jormungand edited
(Dec. 24, 2017  5:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: uhh...I need some info before...but I will give you a clear to go if you can give me some small hint...

btw can you turn off disable on your PM settings? I can't message you back...

Fixed, sorry.
Chimera heavy defence
Chimera:
The chimera is a single layer beyblade that looks like a three bladed, more rounded deathscyther. On each blade it has a green mark like doomscizor (hasbro). It also has a chimera perched on the center.
Heavy
U know WAT heavy is
Defence
U know WAT defence is
(Dec. 24, 2017  2:05 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can you post and tell me if you are okay with me using your Beyblade for a surprise thread that will likely be fun. I'm keeping it secret until I have confirmation.
Deleted post
my character: Hanzo moriyama
bey: Shinobi Hades heavy hunter
character bio: he is a ninja blader who is ukyo's old nemesis.
he wants revenge on Lui shirasagi for scarring his arm during a time where he challenged him to a battle .Hanzo has trouble controlling his emotions while beyblading which makes all of his opponents fear him.
about his bey: it is a left spin beyblade with metal swords on it (color:black with dark clue accents)
his bey's avatar: it has a similar look to the avatar of diablo nemesis except is slimmer and looks like a ninja with 2 swords(color of body is black and purple)
character looks:he has the same hair as valt but is color dark blue and he wears a dark grey ninja suit and grey gloves
his life quote:"it's ok to lose , but not ok to lose again".
(Dec. 25, 2017  2:16 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: my character: Hanzo moriyama
he wants revenge on Lui shirasagi for scaring his arm during a time where he challenged him to a battle , but he has trouble controlling his emotions while beyblading which makes all of his opponents fear him.
about his bey: it is a left spin beyblade with metal swords on it (color:black with dark clue accents)
his bey's avatar: it has a similar look to the avatar of diablo nemesis except is slimmer and looks like a ninja with 2 swords(color of body is black and purple)
character looks:he has the same hair as valt but is color dark blue and he wears a dark grey ninja suit and grey gloves

Lui scared his arm? Did he yell "Boo?"
(Dec. 26, 2017  1:53 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2017  2:16 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: my character: Hanzo moriyama
he wants revenge on Lui shirasagi for scaring his arm during a time where he challenged him to a battle , but he has trouble controlling his emotions while beyblading which makes all of his opponents fear him.

Lui scared his arm? Did he yell "Boo?"

oops! i meant "scarred". thanks for pointing it out.
Two beyblade ideas.

divine Yatagarasu.0D.PF

layer: divine Yatagarasu is named after the Japanese three legged raven of divinity. The layer has five contact points, Two wings and three legs. the three legs are close together to create a high grip barrage while the wings deflect. The wings create a smooth surface on the rest of the layer with a rubber feather on the two wings. This layer is dual spin.
Core disk: 0 first found on Sr this disk is one of the heaviest disks so far.
Frame: Drain this frame is a rubber frame with a rough feathered design.
Driver: Pit Fall this driver has a survive like tip on an auto height change in the reverse direction of tower. When first launched the frame of the beyblade is at the height where it will hit the opponent, then when the beyblade slows the driver will retract lowering the beyblade to standard height.

endless Ouroboros.Et

Layer: endless Ouroboros is based of the world serpent Ouroboros (also known as Jormungandr) and has two wings creating a circular shape with two large gaps. On the leading edge of the wings there is the head of a serpent and on each click the two serpent heads move closer to the tail of the other serpent. On the third click the heads of the serpents reach the tail of the other serpent and a circular "eternity form" is reached. Recoil is decreased in this form due to  the main recoil points being connected to the disk and due to the built in disk and the metal on the serpents bodies this creates the burst resisting effect of heavy layer light disk combined with the tall teeth makes it hard to burst once it reaches "eternity form." The last tooth will skip if hit with a hard enough attack.
Driver: Eternity this driver has a cone like tip the shape of claw with a ring around it that is on a bearing allowing for not only KO defense with minimal stamina loss but LAD only rivaled by Stable and Bearing.

two ideas for beyblades, they currently have no blader.
(Jan. 03, 2018  5:52 PM)MWF Wrote: Two beyblade ideas.

divine Yatagarasu.0D.PF

layer: divine Yatagarasu is named after the Japanese three legged raven of divinity. The layer has five contact points, Two wings and three legs. the three legs are close together to create a high grip barrage while the wings deflect. The wings create a smooth surface on the rest of the layer with a rubber feather on the two wings. This layer is dual spin.
Driver: Pit Fall this driver has a survive like tip on an auto height change in the reverse direction of tower. When first launched the frame of the beyblade is at the height where it will hit the opponent, then when the beyblade slows the driver will retract lowering the beyblade to standard height.

endless Ouroboros.Et

Layer: endless Ouroboros is based of the world serpent Ouroboros (also known as Jormungandr) and has two wings creating a circular shape with two large gaps. On the leading edge of the wings there is the head of a serpent and on each click the two serpent heads move closer to the tail of the other serpent. On the third click the heads of the serpents reach the tail of the other serpent and a circular "eternity form" is reached. Recoil is decreased in this form due to  the main recoil points being connected to the disk and due to the built in disk and the metal on the serpents bodies this creates the burst resisting effect of heavy layer light disk combined with the tall teeth makes it hard to burst once it reaches "eternity form." The last tooth will skip if hit with a hard enough attack.
Driver: Eternity this driver has a cone like tip the shape of claw with a ring around it that is on a bearing allowing for not only KO defense with minimal stamina loss but LAD only rivaled by Stable and Bearing.

Funny, Saucer sounds like the last one, but with a metal tip.
(Jan. 03, 2018  8:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

divine Yatagarasu.0D.PF

endless Ouroboros.Et

Funny, Saucer sounds like the last one, but with a metal tip.

Can you remind me what Saucer is?
(Jan. 03, 2018  8:46 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  8:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Funny, Saucer sounds like the last one, but with a metal tip.

Can you remind me what Saucer is?

Tsukiyomi's driber, metal sharp tip, surrounded by a disc similarly to that.
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  8:46 PM)MWF Wrote: Can you remind me what Saucer is?

Tsukiyomi's driber, metal sharp tip, surrounded by a disc similarly to that.

Ok, And stable is a rubber bearing. just like flugle is survive with wings. multiple drivers are variations of other drivers. I didn't even know about saucer when I wrote that.
Well i have no specific information about my Character and Bey but i give it a go. ^^

Beyblade: Cyber Aegis (Defense , Burst System, God Layer)

Blader: "Bey-Android: Project Lou Type-C" Nickname: L(o)ucy

Bio:
Project Lou Type-C is the third project of a team of professors and mechanics to create the ultimate blader the only difference to the previous projects(Type-A and Type B), Type C was created to feel artificial emotions .
But also this project was a Failure. The reason: Lack of Emotions
Since he was a failure and the company had no more money for development, they were about to close down the whole laboratory until a swiss engineering team, who also cooperates with the Swiss National Beyblade Team, bought him.
He was no failure at all, he just had no experience with emotions and feelings at all.
They let him train together with the Swiss National Team where he slowly started learning emotions and was able to understand his own Beyblade more.
Based on his project name Type Lou Project-C they called him L(o)ucy.

I think thats it for now.
I know the story is a little bit small and maybe lame but im working on it .^^
Also im still working on visualizing the Bey .^^
(Jan. 03, 2018  10:54 PM)Loucetios Wrote: Well i have no specific information about my Character and Bey but i give it a go. ^^

Beyblade: Cyber Aegis (Defense , Burst System, God Layer)

Blader: "Bey-Android: Project Lou Type-C" Nickname: L(o)ucy

Bio:
Project Lou Type-C is the third project of a team of professors and mechanics to create the ultimate blader the only difference to the previous projects(Type-A and Type B), Type C was created to feel artificial emotions .
But also this project was a Failure. The reason: Lack of Emotions
Since he was a failure and the company had no more money for development, they were about to close down the whole laboratory until a swiss engineering team, who also cooperates with the Swiss National Beyblade Team, bought him.
He was no failure at all, he just had no experience with emotions and feelings at all.
They let him train together with the Swiss National Team where he slowly started learning emotions and was able to understand his own Beyblade more.
Based on his project name Type Lou Project-C they called him L(o)ucy.

I think thats it for now.
I know the story is a little bit small and maybe lame but im working on it .^^
Also im still working on visualizing the Bey .^^

interesting character. Mind if I help with the beyblade design?
Uh sure^^
I already thought about a concept how it could look like and the god ability.
(Jan. 04, 2018  12:25 AM)Loucetios Wrote: Uh sure^^
I already thought about a concept how it could look like and the god ability.

PM me your idea and I can revise it if you want.

divine Yatagarasu.0D.PF

endless Ouroboros.Et

I'm not sure how pitfall would work with the layer, perhaps it could be the stamina version of tower and start short to attack then go tall to regain stamina
(Jan. 04, 2018  10:34 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:

divine Yatagarasu.0D.PF

endless Ouroboros.Et

I'm not sure how pitfall would work with the layer, perhaps it could be the stamina version of tower and start short to attack then go tall to regain stamina

Pit fall allows for the drain frame to contact the other beyblade so it drains spin then the beyblade will drop down to do a low velocity burst.
Deleted post
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:16 AM)Dragunix Wrote: you forgot En from rB lol (don't ruin it for me).

also, this is like nL but with a defensive style, yes?

yes. same gimmick different use.
A redo of oC
oC 0fn flr
Omega chimera:
Now there's more destabilising beys around, I've decided to change oC a bit. Instead of metal heads it's now metal underneath the layer where the teeth are. The teeth are made of metal to prevent wear and the metal stretches out to the bottom of the heads. The colours have changed too so that people know it's oC, not åC.
On spriggan requiem
Fang
Pretty much a free-spinning under
Flare:
A rubber sharp with 4 rubber rollers like a better, stamina type loop.
New move: snaketail sheild
oC leans on a rubber roller, protecting it with the top of its layer.
Another Beyblade Idea:

Tilt Atlas.1H.Hb

layer: tilt Atlas. Based of the titan that held up the world this layer has one contact point like the Xcalibur line and the other side is round like the globe and has One roller on a full metal bearing. The layer itself is off balance.
Core Disk: 1. off balance core disk.
Frame: Hit. First found on Twin Nemesis and has one contact point.
Driver: Hybrid. This driver has a slightly rounded rubber surface with a POM ring around it making it accelerate and then glide around the stadium.

balanced and unbalanced mode: when one lines up with the contact point it is balanced because the weight on both sides match up but when one matched up with the globe it is unbalanced.

Attack and Defence mode: when hit lines up with the contact point it is attack mode but when it is turned to not line up it is defense mode
Totem bunyip 11quick maniac:
Totem bunyip: this layer features 3 main attack points, two shaped like clawed hands and one shaped like a furry, ravenous head of a swamp monster, because a bunyip is a furry, horrid creature that lives in swamps to feed on children. Each contact point is angled to face the left, akin to God Valkyrie. It's God ability is that the fur is made of rubber to get a good grip on the opponent and burst them/ steal spin from leftspins.
The 11 disc is a large, round disc with 5 blades facing inward on one side and 6 on the other. It is very similar to 7 in both weight and the fact it's design is misleading.
Quick
Quick looks like under but with each blade made of rubber.
Maniac:
Maniac is 3 rounded rectangular flats in a circle, so it jumps, speeds, and does everything that you wouldn't expect.
The owner, Coby:
Coby is a tall boy with a buzz cut and always wears a check shirt and loose blue jeans. When he was young, he used to play in the swamp a lot and his mother only saw him at mealtimes. So one night Coby's mother told him the Australian story of the bunyip. Coby didn't believe it but saw what his mother was trying to do so he played in the swamp a lot less. Later in life he modeled his bey after the myth of the Australian outback, the bunyip