Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Dec. 15, 2017  5:06 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote: Name: (don't have one yet any sugestions?)

Beyblade: Prophet Orpheus.1Upper.Bearing
Layer: Prophet Orpheus, this layer is an attack layer that has a height change gimmick where the layer can be lowered to Create upper attack or at normal height for destabilization. This layer has two wings as the contact points that slope upwards.
core: 1, first found on sX this core disk is off balance and gives a wobble effect.
frame: lift, like the blade base of Drigger V2 this Frame has two large upwards slopes.
driver: Bearing, first found on dC this it like B : D from the metal saga but with POM.

Mode changes:
Smash mode: the Layer is at normal height and has slight destabilization.
Upper mode: the layer is 90 degrees so that it is lowered and the slope of the layer matches up with the slope giving strong upper attack.

overall, pO.1L.Br is a balance type that focuses on upper attack and destabilization.

I love the irony of a unbalanced balance type. first G2 now pO.

I can offer a suggestion, if you tell me a bit more about what you want (and, the gender of the character).

I do not have anything planed for the person yet. I just wanted to get the beyblade idea out. But I may have a name idea. Zela.
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:37 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:06 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I can offer a suggestion, if you tell me a bit more about what you want (and, the gender of the character).

I do not have anything planed for the person yet. I just wanted to get the beyblade idea out. But I may have a name idea. Zela.

Well, that is a good name. I shall try and think up a few, if you think you still need some.
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:38 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:37 PM)MWF Wrote: I do not have anything planed for the person yet. I just wanted to get the beyblade idea out. But I may have a name idea. Zela.

Well, that is a good name. I shall try and think up a few, if you think you still need some.

kind of can't figure out a last name.
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:39 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:38 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Well, that is a good name. I shall try and think up a few, if you think you still need some.

kind of can't figure out a last name.

Here are a few of the ones I found while looking through things: Makirna, Lisare, Myr, Haren, Ranna, and, Lodel. Hope these help!
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:41 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:39 PM)MWF Wrote: kind of can't figure out a last name.

Here are a few of the ones I found while looking through things: Makirna, Lisare, Myr, Haren, Ranna, and, Lodel. Hope these help!

Zela Makirna
Zela Lisare
Zela Myr
Zela Haren
Zela Ranna
Zela Lodel

which one sounds the best?

*edit* after reading them again I like Zela Myr.
Zela Lisare is great, but I like Zela Makirna.
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:44 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:41 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Here are a few of the ones I found while looking through things: Makirna, Lisare, Myr, Haren, Ranna, and, Lodel. Hope these help!

Zela Makirna
Zela Lisare
Zela Myr
Zela Haren
Zela Ranna
Zela Lodel

Zela Lodel, to me. But, it's really up to you. And, thanks, for thinking my names were good enough!
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:46 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:44 PM)MWF Wrote: Zela Makirna
Zela Lisare
Zela Myr
Zela Haren
Zela Ranna
Zela Lodel

Zela Lodel, to me. But, it's really up to you. And, thanks, for thinking my names were good enough!

no problem, I decided on Zela Myr
Fahd Khafir

A elder blader from Syria, he was renowned in his country. Now is the international WBBA head. (He's a original beyblade OC I made)

Bey: Blaze Panther 7 Xtreme

Special Moves: Blaze Upper
Deleted post
(Dec. 15, 2017  10:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote: Name: Zela Myr

Beyblade: Prophet Orpheus.1Upper.Bearing
Layer: Prophet Orpheus, this layer is an attack layer that has a height change gimmick where the layer can be lowered to Create upper attack or at normal height for destabilization. This layer has two wings as the contact points that slope upwards.
core: 1, first found on sX this core disk is off balance and gives a wobble effect.
frame: lift, like the blade base of Drigger V2 this Frame has two large upwards slopes.
driver: Bearing, first found on dC this it like B : D from the metal saga but with POM.

Mode changes:
Smash mode: the Layer is at normal height and has slight destabilization.
Upper mode: the layer is 90 degrees so that it is lowered and the slope of the layer matches up with the slope giving strong upper attack.

overall, pO.1L.Br is a balance type that focuses on upper attack and destabilization.

I love the irony of a unbalanced balance type. first G2 now pO.

What about Delphi, since it is called "prophet"?

prophet Delphi
prophet Orpheus

which one sounds better?
(Dec. 15, 2017  11:59 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  10:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote: What about Delphi, since it is called "prophet"?

prophet Delphi
prophet Orpheus

which one sounds better?

Prophet Delphi sounds better to me. But, please, pick whichever is best to you.
(Dec. 15, 2017  11:59 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  10:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote: What about Delphi, since it is called "prophet"?

prophet Delphi
prophet Orpheus

which one sounds better?

Delphi sounds better to me too.
Reji Suto
He is very tall and skinny, and he wears very formal attire, with slicked back hair. His goal is to prove to the world that good bladers don't need such heavyweight beys, and he battles with his lightweight Armored Baldur.Qd.
Bey:
Layer - Armored Baldur
Armored Baldur features five golden blades that can be changed from a jagged attack mode to a rounded stamina mode. It also features a light disc built in.
Driver - Quad
Quad features a gimmick: it can change modes. It features four tips: a small R2F, an EWD, a Bearing Drive, and a MB.
Name: Raiju Aragami
Appearance:  A tall boy with grey, messy nape length hair and yellow eyes. He wears a brown hoodie with a green shirt underneath alongside light blue pants and grey shoes.
Personality: Often silent, Raiju is highly observant, although that leads others to mistake him as threatening. In fights, he chooses to end it quickly. Despite his often scary looks, he can give tips for others and help them in their training. one thing that's certain though that when he's angered, he starts flashing his teeth in a way that many would describe as predatory as he becomes more brutal during beybattles.

Bey: Berserk Fenrir 6Volt Blitz

Layer- Berserk Fenrir
An attack layer that looks like a marquise diamond, the wings have a wolf design on them, the god ability has it expand to a four winged version similar to a baguette diamond when hit enough, the idea is to deal a LOT of smash attack and mix it with barrage once it expands. The teeth are much more rounded but deeper.

Forge disc-6
Frame-Volt
A frame that has a gear like design,idea is to help with barrage attack

Driver- Blitz
A giga flat crossed with jaggy
i have one more character to introduce! his name is Daisuke Katsuki and his bey is called Destroyer Dominus. It's bey avatar is a green dragon with orange wings. Daisuke wears a green tank top, orange pants, and green shoes. he has slightly dark skin and has green, spiked hair.

his personality is carefree, athletic, cheerful and upbeat and hard to offend(seriously though, he doesn't care if anyone calls him a bad blader).

(Nov. 26, 2017  3:57 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: [img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and kora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer kanidus k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes and kora's beyblade is roaring reptilios r2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow and neon blue dragon with pink eyes.  kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that is dyed blue and spiked to the side.[/img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and tora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer karnivex k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes
and tora's beyblade is terror tigres t2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow, dark pink and neon blue tiger with pink eyes.

kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that has dyed blue streak and is spiked to the side and his skin is light.

tora wears a blue shirt with a upside down triangle logo with inverted lines, blue shorts and pink and yellow shoes. her hair is blue and is styled in a ponytail and her skin is light

[img]file:///C:/Users/patri/Downloads/kora.png[/img]kody's personality is easy-going, funny, smart, athletic, loyal and protective and slightly aggressive.

tora's personality is smart, laid-back, innocent, willing and carefree.

Fun facts: whenever kody is pranked or jumpscared, for some reason he doesn't get mad instead he just laughs very hard and resumes his day(he is as laid back as xander). tora's greatest fear is left spinning beys. She will only battle one if she has to, and when she does, her main priority is bursting it immediately.

the picture doesn't even work, sorry.
Deleted post
(Dec. 18, 2017  4:35 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: i have one more character to introduce! his name is Daisuke Komachi and his bey is called Destroyer Dominus. It's bey avatar is a green dragon with orange wings. Daisuke wears a green tank top, orange pants, and green shoes. he has slightly dark skin and has green, spiked hair.

his personality is carefree, athletic, cheerful and upbeat and hard to offend(seriously though, he doesn't care if anyone calls him a bad blader).

(Nov. 26, 2017  3:57 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: [img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and kora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer kanidus k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes and kora's beyblade is roaring reptilios r2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow and neon blue dragon with pink eyes.  kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that is dyed blue and spiked to the side.[/img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and tora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer karnivex k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes
and tora's beyblade is terror tigres t2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow, dark pink and neon blue tiger with pink eyes.

kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that has dyed blue streak and is spiked to the side and his skin is light.

tora wears a blue shirt with a upside down triangle logo with inverted lines, blue shorts and pink and yellow shoes. her hair is blue and is styled in a ponytail and her skin is light

[img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/patri/Downloads/kora.png[/img]kody's personality is easy-going, funny, smart, athletic, loyal and protective and slightly aggressive.

tora's personality is smart, laid-back, innocent, willing and carefree.

Fun facts: whenever kody is pranked or jumpscared, for some reason he doesn't get mad instead he just laughs very hard and resumes his day(he is as laid back as xander). tora's greatest fear is left spinning beys. She will only battle one if she has to, and when she does, her main priority is bursting it immediately.

the picture doesn't even work, sorry.

i have one more character to introduce! his name is Daisuke Komachi and his bey is called Destroyer Dominus. It's bey avatar is a green dragon with orange wings. Daisuke wears a green tank top, orange pants, and green shoes. he has slightly dark skin and has green, spiked hair.

What parts does the beyblade have?
(Dec. 18, 2017  3:12 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  4:35 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: i have one more character to introduce! his name is Daisuke Katsuki and his bey is called Destroyer Dominus. It's bey avatar is a green dragon with orange wings. Daisuke wears a green tank top, orange pants, and green shoes. he has slightly dark skin and has green, spiked hair.

What parts does the beyblade have?

his bey parts are destroyer dominus as the layer, the down forge disc, and the orbit performance tips.
(Dec. 18, 2017  3:34 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  3:12 PM)MWF Wrote: What parts does the beyblade have?

his bey parts are destroyer dominus as the layer, the down forge disc, and the orbit performance tips.

Please edit your first post for the character in this format

Name:
Info:
Beyblade:
Layer:
Disk:
Frame (if needed):
Driver:

Overall:

Extra:
(Dec. 18, 2017  4:57 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait why did you double post? bad connection?

yeah i messed up the post sorry about that. :djuh:

(Dec. 18, 2017  3:59 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  3:34 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: his bey parts are destroyer dominus as the layer, the down forge disc, and the orbit performance tips.

ok how is this? 

Name: Daisuke Katsuki
Info: 15 years old
Beyblade: Destroyer dominus
Layer: Dominus D2
Disk: Down
Frame: none
Driver: Orbit

Overall: Destroyer dominus is a defense type beyblade which can withstand some of the heaviest attacks

Extra:
This is now irrelevant as i have updated my characters with better info.
Not bad but here is an example:

Name: Zela Myr

Beyblade: Prophet Delphi.1Lift.Bearing
Layer: Prophet Delphi, this layer is an attack layer that has a height change gimmick where the layer can be lowered to Create upper attack or at normal height for destabilization. This layer has two wings as the contact points that slope upwards.

Mode changes:
Stable mode: the Layer is at normal height and has slight destabilization.
Flip mode: the layer is turned 90 degrees so that it is lowered and the slope of the layer matches up with the slope of the frame giving strong upper attack.

overall, pD.1L.Br is a balance type that focuses on upper attack and destabilization.
Evolution to Neptune: Ocean Neptune 5Tide Shift
Layer - Ocean Neptune
Tidal Neptune is a Sea Blue layer with a wavy design to represent the ocean and a special icy blue crystalline MGC God Chip. As a member of the God Layer System, it features a gimmick. It features a free spinning layer that can be locked and unlocked between battles. When unlocked it allows attacks to roll away from the Beyblade, enabling it to counter spring gimmicks like gV's and barrage attacks like the Rush Shoot. When locked the waves overlap into a many bladed attack design.
Disk - 5
5 has five blades, 2 on one side and 3 on the other. This may seem like it would be off balance, except that the fifth blade is more of a half a blade, and another blade on that side is half a blade to, so it performs almost identically to 4.
Frame - Tide
Tide is a deep blue frame that can change modes between High Tide and Low Tide. High Tide mode has five blades near the top that spread out widely, and a rounded bottom, which has slightly more LAD than Glaive, but less than Polish. High Tide mode also is designed to lift the Beyblade off the stadium. Low Tide mode is an attack mode which is designed to pull the Beyblade into the stadium, increasing friction and speed. Unlike most parts with that gimmick, the blades are designed similarly to airplane wings, with the top rounded (bottom in Low Tide mode) and the bottom flat (top in Low Tide mode). Since the top (or bottom, whichever one is rounded) has less air pressure, the bey is either pulled up or pulled down.
Driver - Shift
Shift is a mode changing driver that can change between attack and stamina. Attack mode features a Variable-like tip, and stamina features an Survive-like tip. It has another gimmick: Height Change. It has three heights: Normal, low, and high. Low is about 75% as high as normal, and the High height is about 150% as high as normal.

Special Moves
Water Spout:
At low height with the layer locked, Low Tide mode on the frame, and an attack tip,  Neptune launches a barrage attack that can easily destabilize an opponent thanks to its low height and can fling them around easily.
Oceanic Breeze:
At normal height, unlocked layer, High Tide mode, and stamina tip, Neptune easily rolls away attacks.
Tidal Wave:
At tall height, locked layer, Low Tide mode, and attack tip, Neptune crushes opponents into the stadium thanks to the downwards slopes the layer has when locked.

Can you post and tell me if you are okay with me using your Beyblade for a surprise thread that will likely be fun. I'm keeping it secret until I have confirmation.
Deleted post
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote: The frame sounds like a better version of Wing, except as a frame...cool...

Thanks. Can you please answer my question plz?