Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Nov. 03, 2017  4:40 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  4:24 AM)MWF Wrote: Just a little story. Valt and Rantaro vs Vis

BCSol and double threat meet up for a group training after double threat won the championship and they were getting ready to start battles. "I will take on Valt and Rantaro," said Vis pointing at them. This confuses the two until Vis says, "the loud ones." Valt gets ready as Vis says, "also just a little wager. If I win you two have to be quite for the rest of the training. Got it?" They nod and Zac referees. They launch and Iris rolls into the center and meets up with Ragnarock. They grind off eachother as Valkyrie charges in. The impact activates Iris' gimmick and Valkyrie's attack goes around Iris and hits Ragnarock flinging it out of the center. Valkyrie's reboot activates as it charges at Iris which uses its gimmick to negate burst damage and uses the speed gained to KO Ragnarock. Valkyrie charges at Iris but gets knocked back by the accel frame and runs out of stamina. "Iris Sonar wins by spin and knockout finish. The score is now one to zero." Said Zac.

Rantaro removes the frame from Ragnarock and tightens the grip on his knuckle grip as he prepares to launch. They launch, Vis does another normal launch and Ragnarock circles here the edge giving Iris the center. Valkyrie then hits Iris with enough force to lift it into the air flinging it up to Ragnarock which bumps it out of the stadium. The duo high five as Zac states the score to be ties one to one.

"Nice teamwork you two," said Vis as he removes the accel frame and puts it on his carabiner grip, " i guess I will just have to test something." The three Bladers get ready to launch, Rantaro holds his launcher steady as Valt tilts his launcher. Vis on the other hand, pulls his launcher close to his right side and as they launch Vis swings his launcher to the left yelling "retro launch!" Iris slams into Ragnarock and bursts it on impact then rolls to the center. "All I have to do now is survive," says Vis opening his eyes and grinning slightly, " Shouldn't be that hard. Now, Iris. True Spiral Hold!" Iris glows white as the layer goes into free spin but due to the increased spin speed by removing the frame this state stops and hits Valkyrie as it negates the attack then goes back to free spin. This repeats, sending out Valkyrie slow than it started the attack at and ultimately winning by spin out. "Iris wins by spin and burst finish and gains two points," says Zac, "the winner is Vis three to one."

Vis grins and says, "remember the wager?" The two  quietly say yes and Vis responds with, "thank you, I was starting to get a headache from all the noise."

I now get it...since U r punching a story in the character analysis..it makes the battle description much more interesting...

But U can involve a little bit trash talking.. I mean audience seem to enjoy that type of talk like " Put Ur beyblade where ur mouth is" or "U think U can win against me?? U must be dellusional"
I like to listen to trash talking...

But ur battle description was very good...

the "Trash Talking" was the wager. That is as close to trash talking as Vis will get. Out of a battle that is.

Also the "That shouldn't be that hard bit." after he bursted Ragnarock. Was more or less trash talk. He gets more aggressive later in the battle once he knows what will get you.

and thanks.
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:41 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That's their mom and dad lol.
Cool. So that's why his dad is always away! And Sol and Gale are their evolutions?

Btw part 2 of the draft will be up soon. Probably tomorrow or so.

Ok got it. Yep, that is why.
Vis vs Zac the sunrise

"The Quarter finals continue on with a new crowd favorite Vis takes on the star," Said the announcer, "Zac the sunrise!" as the announcer said this Zac enters with his classic cloud of fog and rose petals. " That's right my wonderful fans," Said Zac, "I am back and going right to the top." He looks at Vis who looks unimpressed by the entrance. Zac is annoyed then remembers that Vis is blind and forgives him. "Good luck" said Vis as he sets up his test launch, Zac gets ready and goes for a normal launch he thinks that Vis' launch wasn't very stylish and they launch. Iris rolls into the center before Zeus could. "Zeus," said Zac, "Show who deserves the spotlight." Zeus falls into the center in an attempt to knock out Iris but Iris counters this and knocks back zeus with the accel frame and causes the planet driver to scrape and Zeus to slow. it rolls into the center and gets caught by Iris. "Gotcha," Said Vis in a semi monotone voice, "Spiral Hold." Zeus tries to push Iris out of the center but fails. The referee states the score.

"Just a minor setback," says zac, "It will not stop my from gaining back my beyblading fame." The two bladers set up their launch but this time Vis tilts his launcher for a bounce launch. They launch and Zeus circles but gets knocked out by the high speed of the bounce launch. "Your time in the spotlight is running out," Said Vis, " You are becoming old news." Zac looks disgusted and responds with, "I'm sorry what was that?" Vis just grins as the referee says, "Iris Sonar wins by ring out finish. The score is now Two to zero." "Will Zac make a comeback or is this it?" Said the announcer. "One things for sure, I do not want to take my eyes off it!"

Vis opens his eyes and grins as he removes the accel frame and saying, "The sun has set, this is over." They launch, Vis does his well known Retro launch while Zac does a solstice boost but misslaunches causing Planet to be off balance. Iris blasts forwards in a collision course with Zeus. Zac panics and yells "Now Zeus Finale." But It fails as it is off balance. "Now," Yells Vis, " Spiral break!" Iris glows white as it charges into zeus and knocks zeus away which bursts when it impacts the wall.  "Iris Sonar wins by burst finish." Says the Referee, " Vis Tordaline wins four to zero."

Vis walks away to get ready for the semi finals.
Benkei vs the masked guy from the manga.

"Oy. Gimme our beys, carp" Benkei stared down the thief, clearly annoyed.

"You'll have to beat me to get them back!" He said, a confident look on his face. He held our Baldur and Oricalcum, in a taunt.

"Bring it on, coward." To be continued...
Deleted post
(Nov. 03, 2017  9:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Language. But pretty good. Btw, our as in...Who is the viewpoint from?

Well, it's as if it's from an observer. But I'll tone it down, sorry. The Japanese ver often uses these terms lol
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:44 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Snowy Okeanos
A very loud and outspoken girl, Snowy is also very polite. She wears a light blue jacket and a black shirt under it. She wears pale denim pants and black shoes. She has long white hair in a ponytail, and blueish-green eyes.
History:
She dominated many local tournaments and was scouted out for BC Sol, but she declined and formed her own team named Winter Breeze.
She later visited BC Sol and battled everybody for fun, bursting Drain Fafnir, Killer Deathscyther, God Valkyrie, and Blaze Ragnaruk in a 4 v 1 battle.
Her team made it to the finals of the regional tournament, before defeating BC Sol and winning.
Beyblade:
Freeze Boreas 8B Rl
Layer - Freeze Boreas
Freeze Boreas is very round with two long blades that touch on it. When spinning strongly, they slide outwards to increase the perimeter, and when spinning weaker, they slide back in to shrink the perimeter. It features mediocre teeth, and due to the small gap between blades, it is possible to burst.
Disk - 8
8 was first released in Blaze Ragnaruk, with very high OWD, which decreases burst resistance and increases stamina.
Frame - Blast
Blast has six blades that are free-spinning and angled downwards. When they hit the stadium, they increase grip and speed.
Driver - Roll
Roll is a free spinning metal ball tip. It also has metal balls inside that slide up at an angle due to their tilted tracks. This increases stamina and stability. When spinning weaker, they slide down for increased wobbling time.
Special Moves:
Glacier Wall
Boreas goes in the middle and defends against attacks by increasing its mass.

The blast frame would not only not work but be impossible. A free spining frame would be impossible to put on a core disk and free spin would make it just roll on the frame without moving. It can not get aggressive.

I meant it was normal with free spinning blades on the outside.
(Nov. 03, 2017  10:47 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:44 AM)MWF Wrote: The blast frame would not only not work but be impossible. A free spining frame would be impossible to put on a core disk and free spin would make it just roll on the frame without moving. It can not get aggressive.

I meant it was normal with free spinning blades on the outside.

So how would you put it on? If it free spins then how can you twist it on? And my past statement stands. It could not get aggressive.
(Nov. 03, 2017  11:22 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  10:47 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I meant it was normal with free spinning blades on the outside.

So how would you put it on? If it free spins then how can you twist it on? And my past statement stands. It could not get aggressive.

You hold the non free spinning part in the middle.
[Deleted post]
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 04, 2017  12:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Mainly because this week wasn't too hectic. But thanks! I'd like to see a draft from you eventually---it seems you'd be pretty good at it, what with the concept that you let me change and all being very interesting. PM/reply if you want any advice.

I may try one of my own with your guy's characters. If that's OK.
Deleted post
(Nov. 04, 2017  12:14 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  12:02 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I may try one of my own with your guy's characters. If that's OK.
Sure. PM me or something if you need any advice or information.

I'll PM you tomorrow.
valery huston
hollow vapirex 2 hurricane release

she is a quiet and a blader who observes his oponents by the shadows and she is really strong she uses black hair white shirt black overalls black cape with a hoodie and its hair covers is eyes and ther never shown

his bey is a balance type

layer hollow vampirex : is a especial layer with nine smoot blades three of them are spring loaded when it spins fast the blades pops out but when It power drops they hide to make the bey more defensive 

disk 2
frame hurricane: seen on hammer afang

driver release: the driver has a gray tip shaped like a wider fusion and the gimmick is when is spinning fast the tip is fized for attack plus the wider shape for speed and knock out but when it drops it gets free spin for life after death thanks for the wider shape

moves
saint attack: when the bey is in attack mode 
inmortality: when the bey is in stamina mode
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:25 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: valery huston

she is a quiet and a blader who observes his oponents by the shadows and she is really strong she uses black hair white shirt black overalls black cape with a hoodie and its hair covers is eyes and ther never shown

layer hollow vampirex : is a especial layer with seven smoot blades it has an exterior ring and an interior part when its spinning fast the exterior ring gets fixed and stiff for attacks but when it spins drops the ring goes free spin for stamina

disk 2

driver release: the driver has a gray tip shaped like a wider fusion and the gimmick is when is spinning fast the tip is fized for attack plus the wider shape for speed and knock out but when it drops it gets free spin for life after death thanks for the wider shape

moves
saint attack: when the bey gets fixed for attack
inmortality: when the bey gets free spin for stamina

Not to sound rude but hollow vampirex gimmick wise sounds quite similar to Iris Sonar.
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:25 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:25 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: valery huston

layer hollow vampirex : is a especial layer with seven smoot blades it has an exterior ring and an interior part when its spinning fast the exterior ring gets fixed and stiff for attacks but when it spins drops the ring goes free spin for stamina

disk 2

moves
saint attack: when the bey gets fixed for attack
inmortality: when the bey gets free spin for stamina

Not to sound rude but hollow vampirex gimmick wise sounds quite similar to Iris Sonar.

it is?
if it is sorry about that i just i get that idea of gigars for burst a long time a go
and i get curious about iris sonar how it is it?
Deleted post
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:27 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:25 AM)MWF Wrote: Not to sound rude but hollow vampirex gimmick wise sounds quite similar to Iris Sonar.

it is?
if it is sorry about that i just i get that idea of gigars for burst a long time a go

Iris sonar is a stamina defense hybrid with two blades with a small gap between them similar to Rising Ragnarock. It's gimmick is similar to shadow orochium mechanism wise but instead of making it harder to burst when the two wings are pushed in or it is al low spin the layer free spins to negate attacks.

If you want info on the full beyblade look at page four of this thread.
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:33 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:27 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: it is?

Iris sonar is a stamina defense hybrid with two blades with a small gap between them similar to Rising Ragnarock. It's gimmick is similar to shadow orochium mechanism wise but instead of making it harder to burst when the two wings are pushed in or it is al low spin the layer free spins to negate attacks.

ok but the bey's layer and driver works like gigars costumize gear does sonar too
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:40 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:33 AM)MWF Wrote: Iris sonar is a stamina defense hybrid with two blades with a small gap between them similar to Rising Ragnarock. It's gimmick is similar to shadow orochium mechanism wise but instead of making it harder to burst when the two wings are pushed in or it is al low spin the layer free spins to negate attacks.

ok but the bey's layer and driver works like gigars costumize gear does sonar too

Not sure what you meant by that but if you are talking about the driver the driver is named stable and is a rubber survive like tip on a bearing further bolstering Sonar's stamina and defense.
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:43 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:40 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: ok but the bey's layer and driver works like gigars costumize gear does sonar too

Not sure what you meant by that but if you are talking about the driver the driver is named stable and is a rubber survive like tip on a bearing further bolstering Sonar's stamina and defense.

actully no but good idea
mine i like gigars the layer and driver get stiff with the centrifugal force but when it power drops both free spins
and im planning to write a battle between valery and valt 
battle of the v's yeah Grin
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:46 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:43 AM)MWF Wrote: Not sure what you meant by that but if you are talking about the driver the driver is named stable and is a rubber survive like tip on a bearing further bolstering Sonar's stamina and defense.

actully no but good idea
mine i like gigars the layer and driver get stiff with the centrifugal force but when it power drops both free spins

Well with the driver a free spining driver can not get aggressive without help so having it free spin half way through the,battle would hinder the attack potential of your beyblade. Maybe a second draft would be in order. The seven blade design seems like it would be too cluttered for attack but if they are swept back it would have great defensive properties. Let's say the blade count was bumped to eight. Now a gimmick can be created, as it clicks four extra blades start to fill the gaps increasing defense. Combine this with an improved release with a more stationary design and voila. hV 2.0

Just a suggestion to improve. I like the idea for the driver but the layer was basically a seven sided Iris Sonar without the ability to free spin on impact.
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:56 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:46 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: actully no but good idea

Well with the driver a free spining driver can not get aggressive without help so having it free spin half way through the,battle would hinder the attack potential of your beyblade. Maybe a second draft would be in order. The seven blade design seems like it would be too cluttered for attack but if they are swept back it would have great defensive properties. Let's say the blade count was bumped to eight. Now a gimmick can be created, as it clicks four extra blades start to fill the gaps increasing defense. Combine this with an improved release with a more stationary design and voila. hV 2.0

Just a suggestion to improve. I like the idea for the driver but the layer was basically a seven sided Iris Sonar without the ability to free spin on impact.

you have a good scence of vision i love your idea but mmine is agresive at start but passive at second half
but thanks i love youre idea about your decing

(Nov. 04, 2017  4:00 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:56 AM)MWF Wrote: Well with the driver a free spining driver can not get aggressive without help so having it free spin half way through the,battle would hinder the attack potential of your beyblade. Maybe a second draft would be in order. The seven blade design seems like it would be too cluttered for attack but if they are swept back it would have great defensive properties. Let's say the blade count was bumped to eight. Now a gimmick can be created, as it clicks four extra blades start to fill the gaps increasing defense. Combine this with an improved release with a more stationary design and voila. hV 2.0

you have a good scence of vision i love your idea but mmine is agresive at start but passive at second half
but thanks i love youre idea about your desing
and you just gave me an ide for another bey just wait and see

and sorry about my bad ortography but im takin english clases