Make Beyblade an Olympic Sport

People Stop arguing and just sign up who knows it may come true!!!
With a topic like this, there's inevitably going to be a lot of debate.
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:24 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: People Stop arguing and just sign up who knows it may come true!!!

Except it won't.
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:24 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: People Stop arguing and just sign up who knows it may come true!!!

Yeah and whilst we're at it, let's make B-Daman a sport too (sarcasm)...

Joking aside... I don't think I will, It's just not gonna happen and as I've stated before, change.org almost never works at all.
if you did read what I wrote before your post, you would understand that it would never happen with just 5,000 sign up
you would need billion of sign up for CEO to take it in conideration

Beyblade will never become an Olympic Sport. I've never heard of a toy become a sport. IMO this is a stupid idea and doesn't need a thread.

it's a great meme and nothing more m8
Realistically, this is a ridiculous idea and will never happen (read: absolutely 0% chance).

Basically,
(Jul. 02, 2016  5:41 AM)Neo Wrote: it's a great meme and nothing more m8
The closest thing you'll get to Beyblade being a sport is something like Gasing Pangkah, but you'd have to go to Malaysia to play that. Beigoma may also be considered a sport in parts of Japan or China.
I have better chances at having every single beyblade in existance arrive at my door the next day than this happening. Sorry bro, but this is too silly, even for me.
You could put this petition towards much of a better use, but to each his own (I guess)
Guys make it to 5k lets see what happens atleast 5% chance is there pls whats there in trying

and plus its my 1st thread which has so many postsxD
sorry but where do you get the 5% chance
on my guess there is less than 0.00000000000000000000000001% chance if not less

for this petition to be real, it would need to be made by the CEO not by you

(Jul. 02, 2016  10:52 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: Guys make it to 5k lets see what happens atleast 5% chance is there pls whats there in trying

and plus its my 1st thread which has so many postsxD
I did not made it and i am not from uk!!

And which ceo
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah and whilst we're at it, let's make B-Daman a sport too (sarcasm)...

B-Daman is kinda like kiddy paintball and the actual parts barely matter most of the time. It honestly seems more likely to take off.
(Jul. 02, 2016  11:20 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah and whilst we're at it, let's make B-Daman a sport too (sarcasm)...

B-Daman is kinda like kiddy paintball and the actual parts barely matter most of the time. It honestly seems more likely to take off.
Yeah you are right
Tyson Granger, United Kingdom

Man, what a troll...
This is the funniest thing I've heard in my life
I'm not going to lie, this petition is what got my interest in beyblade rolling in the first place. If it weren't for this petition, joke or not, I probably wouldn't be here posting this.
Beyblade is the best sports in this world please make beyblade an Olympic in India and all world
(Feb. 04, 2017  3:12 PM)Tanwir ullah Wrote: Make beyblade an Olympic sports

Just thought I'd warn u but I believe double posts are against forum rules so I would recommend u avoid doing so.
This is still a thing? Honestly if it were to be part of the Olympics it would only make sense if it consisted of people who were chosen for expertise in design & physics to represent each country & design their own tops in order to prove which country has the most undefeated design, otherwise this would never be considered ever, because their is butt loads of money & effort put into the Olympics and people earn their right to participate with practice and large amounts of physical training with years of experience, so it would be an insult to the other sports sections. Ya gotta think about that, if it was just the regular game with normal released spinning tops people would be outraged, that's why there is tournaments we get to go to, we don't need the Olympics to love Beyblade & have fun with it, I love Beyblade for what it is just like many others and that makes me happy enough Smile