[Maine/New Hampshire]

Any blader teams in NH/ME for newbies? I'm 8 and would really like to join a team because i just started playing with beyblades.

And any tourneys around?

can't be TOO far

nobody's going to reply, ugh.
(Mar. 23, 2019  9:30 PM)Ripday Wrote: Any blader teams in NH/ME for newbies? I'm 8 and would really like to join a team because i just started playing with beyblades.

And any tourneys around?

can't be TOO far

nobody's going to reply, ugh.

hello,

We are in Stratford county NH and are looking for tournaments also. My son is also 8.
My ten year old son and I live in Westfield MA, and we want to form a club of baybladers in this area where we can hold friendly competitions and local tournaments. Any questions you can send me a message indicating that you are interested in the bayblade club.
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:09 AM)Fireblade41 Wrote: My ten year old son and I live in Westfield MA, and we want to form a club of baybladers in this area where we can hold friendly competitions and local tournaments.  Any questions you can send me a text message at  indicating that you are interested in the bayblade club.

I wouldn’t post your phone number like that. It’s very dangerous.
I understand your concern, and at least I have forty-one the number is mine so if someone really wants to belong they have to talk to me first and then meet the parents to make sure that they want to participate. I appreciate your concern and if you have any suggestions for communication I would appreciate it.
You could always just have people direct message you on the forums or contact you over DIscord. Giving out your real phone number online IS dangerous.