[Maine/New England, USA] Maine or New England

Doubt I'll get any responses, but I won't know if I don't try, right?

Anyone from Maine or Northern New England?
M.A. Pretty close-ish.
I live in Orange County - Vermont, Just over the Connecticut River from Grafton County, New Hampshire. Any bladers in that NH area?
I live in MA. Maine is pretty far. Doubt we'll get to battle anyway.
I'm from Southern maine. Looking for bladers in my area. Hit me up if anyone is still blading around here
I think I remember a blader on here saying they were from New Hampshire, but can't remember who now. Lol. Or if anyone at all in the New England area is interested in attending an event, please post here
Yes I’m from Augusta Maine and I have been looking for something like this
BeyME is 9 years old and located north of Augusta, Maine. Any bladers nearby? Willing to travel up to two hours for a bey-date!
In MA near NH border. Looking for bladers for 8 year old blader to battle with.
In MA in Boston, MA. My Beyblader is 8 years olds.
Is there a way to subscribe to a list of when new tournaments are scheduled? We missed a couple.

Any interest in having a tournament somewhere on the NH coast?
Can we please have tournaments in Maine
Hi! Welcome to the WBO! In case you didn’t know, the WBO Tournaments are voluntary run. So no certain person is saying “Make sure you have a tournament in _______ by _____.” But, you can gather 3 other people, meet the requirements, and take the organizers quiz and host yourself! I mean, you do have until May before tournaments can supposedly be hosted again so…