Maiden of destruction retiring from beyblade Kai edits(shun kurenai)

3D-printed stuff tends to be pretty brittle unless you buy buku expensive super filament, but you can also typically mitigate the brittleness by reinforcing whatever model you're looking to print
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:43 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: 3D-printed stuff tends to be pretty brittle unless you buy buku expensive super filament, but you can also typically mitigate the brittleness by reinforcing whatever model you're looking to print
Can you reinforce maiden
(Oct. 06, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:43 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: 3D-printed stuff tends to be pretty brittle unless you buy buku expensive super filament, but you can also typically mitigate the brittleness by reinforcing whatever model you're looking to print
Can you reinforce maiden

Well what I meant was to like, bulk up the model. Though if you're talking about the initial chip and ring you sent me, we couldn't really find a way to reinforce the chip in problem areas without compromising functionality, and the ring was just incompatible with a chassis for some reason. The new chip I sent you should be a lot more sturdy though, and I'm gonna' try to be on site to put it through its paces next time

I might even spot my 3D printing guy some better filament, depending on how much it is exactly
(Oct. 06, 2020  7:11 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can you reinforce maiden

Well what I meant was to like, bulk up the model. Though if you're talking about the initial chip and ring you sent me, we couldn't really find a way to reinforce the chip in problem areas without compromising functionality, and the ring was just incompatible with a chassis for some reason. The new chip I sent you should be a lot more sturdy though, and I'm gonna' try to be on site to put it through its paces next time

I might even spot my 3D printing guy some better filament, depending on how much it is exactly
Ok thanks your gonna modify maiden so it will work right?
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:04 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  7:11 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Well what I meant was to like, bulk up the model. Though if you're talking about the initial chip and ring you sent me, we couldn't really find a way to reinforce the chip in problem areas without compromising functionality, and the ring was just incompatible with a chassis for some reason. The new chip I sent you should be a lot more sturdy though, and I'm gonna' try to be on site to put it through its paces next time

Ok thanks your gonna modify maiden so it will work right?

I'm sure gonna' try!
(Oct. 06, 2020  10:11 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok thanks your gonna modify maiden so it will work right?

I'm sure gonna' try!

Thanks maiden is gonna become a reality!
Maiden is coming to its rightfully owner!
A little teaser for my design.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MFn_wpi...p=drivesdk
I will do a testing thread for maiden
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:38 AM)kai edits Wrote: I will do a testing thread for maiden

Not in Burst Customizations though. If you want to in Your Creations, fine, whatever, but Maiden is 3D printed, and is not, and will not, be legal in any of the Burst formats.
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:38 AM)kai edits Wrote: I will do a testing thread for maiden

Not in Burst Customizations though. If you want to in Your Creations, fine, whatever, but Maiden is 3D printed, and is not, and will not, be legal in any of the Burst formats.

Smh I know. I am planning on making a 3d printed format for me and my friends also a non wbo 3d print bey tournament

Here is my maiden testing thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Maiden-...pid1633107
Any fanfic battle requests
Since maiden is complete(still needs to printed) we can do a little quiz
Question 1:how did shun get maiden?
Question 2:are shun and shu siblings?
Question 3:what are maidens special abilities?
Question 4:what's shun current rank?
Question 5:what does shun say to stop time?
Guys if you want to battle me just ask ok.
New chapter is out.
New chapter for apocalypse out
I am in Northern Colorado And wanting to get a group of people together for a bey tournament. Would anyone be interested?
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:57 AM)123 let it rip Wrote: I am in Northern Colorado And wanting to get a group of people together for a bey tournament. Would anyone be interested?
Make a thread about this is my introduction thread

Anyway maiden is complete I just have to wait for it to be printed and that's it
Ok I will do that

In the morning btw do you want to come
5th chapter of apocalypse is out I hope you like it
Chapter 6 of apocalypse is out go check it out
A new chapter for beyblade burst apocalypse has been posted check it
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: A new chapter for beyblade burst apocalypse  has been posted check it

Stop using this thread as an advertisement thread. You already have a fanfic thread for that, use it. This is your introduction thread, not a fanfic advertising thread.
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: A new chapter for beyblade burst apocalypse  has been posted check it

Stop using this thread as an advertisement thread. You already have a fanfic thread for that, use it. This is your introduction thread, not a fanfic advertising thread.
Bruh moment. 
Anyway maiden is arriving in a few days so expect testing
(Jul. 05, 2020  1:12 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hello wbo I'm Kai edits I'm a blader and a guitarist also I'm a gamer i play pokemon and yugioh,smash bros,animal crossing. I am trying to get back into the beyblade meta I'm gonna start by getting my first bey regaila genesis or dranzer v2. 
Dm if you want to talk about beyblade or guitar (I'm a beginner) I'm here to learn more about beyblade. I also I keep up with the anime.
Thanks for reading 
Sincerely Kai edits

Smash bros ultimate on switch?
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:15 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  1:12 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hello wbo I'm Kai edits I'm a blader and a guitarist also I'm a gamer i play pokemon and yugioh,smash bros,animal crossing. I am trying to get back into the beyblade meta I'm gonna start by getting my first bey regaila genesis or dranzer v2. 
Dm if you want to talk about beyblade or guitar (I'm a beginner) I'm here to learn more about beyblade. I also I keep up with the anime.
Thanks for reading 
Sincerely Kai edits

Smash bros ultimate on switch?

Yes I do