Mac Miller

Any of you guys listen to rap? Mac Miller is a very good rapper, and is contracted with REX ARROW.

He is 19, fresh out of High School. He first started out small with some groups such as the K.I.D.S., and after that, in November, he released his first single, "Knock Knock", on YouTube. After that, he was a huge hit from songs like "Donald Trump".

After that, he hit "Hottest Singers Billboard", he was #80.

Some of his singles raps include: Donald Trump, Nikes on Feet, Kool-Aid and Frozen Pizza.

Personally, my favorite song from him is "Donald Trump", but please be aware that it's a rap and it will swear... a lot.

So, do you guys like his music? What are your favorite songs or things about him?

Current Running Album: BEST DAY EVER

Dude he's a beast, Donald Trump.
I'm a big rap person, maybe he might beat out my #1 sometime.(Eminem, please don't say lil wayne's better.)
Agreed. This ain't the General Rap Thread, at all.

Eminem is good, but Mac Miller is seriously stepping the BS outta everyone.
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:01 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Agreed. This ain't the General Rap Thread, at all.

Eminem is good, but Mac Miller is seriously stepping the BS outta everyone.

i agree
There should be an general rap thread, and yah, Mac is dope. He be killin my ears lol. Donald Trump is my fav by him but not THE #1 fav...
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:37 PM)SK Wrote: don't like him..

Seriously, Elaborate a bit!!

I've listened him to a couple of times he's pretty good.
What songs did you listen to?

I thought you mentioned that you "hate" rap.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:20 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: What songs did you listen to?

I thought you mentioned that you "hate" rap.

I don't hate it I'm not a big fan.

And names, i really don't know the names. Honestly, i searched him up, and chose a song.
IK it sounds dumb of me.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:37 PM)SK Wrote: don't like him..

Seriously, Elaborate a bit!!

I've listened him to a couple of times he's pretty good.

he's a wannabe kid cudi/wiz khalifa combination (even his "best day ever" artwork was a lame attempt to copy cudi's motm1 artwork)
he looks like an alien crackhead
his voice is annoying

+ there is proof on youtube somewhere that he stole a beat from a fan who submitted the beat to him without giving the fan credit, and has ignored the fan everytime he's tried to get in contact with him