chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I like it, but you should add more description and maybe make it longer.

Also, PD is a real tip, (Polish Defense) just pointing that out Smile
Chapter 2
I hope you liked that chapter more and thought it was legend wait for it dary... Legendary. Cute durp hahahah
The story line is good, but you need longer chapters, more description and details, and better grammar.
Chapter 3
please give me feedback guys please and thank you
Needs better grammer... Other than that, it seems interesting.
This one Is for sure better than my last story (it really really sucked) well thanks for the positive feedback I'll keep writing
Chapter 4
hope everybody liked it please comment and vote thank you for reading guys. Ill have up the next chapter soon.
StupidIts setanly is interesting my friend and i make our own bey stories too.
StupidStupidOops i ment it is setarnly interesting, my friend and i make our own bey stories too.
Chapter 5
thank you for reading. PEOPLE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
Chapter 6
Anybody got some ideas for bladers from other country's for the world tournament in the story
I have another character for you
Name : Kye
BeyGrineath Quetzaqoatle BGrin
appearence:Brown hair, white glasses, yellow t-shirt, white hoodie,dark blue shorts
Sorry i haven't made a new chapter in a while i'v been a bit busy but here i go.
Chapter 7
Hope you liked it. Sorry it took so long to get out this chapter iv been very busy lately. Please comment vote and leave character ideas thanks!!!!!!!!!!
i still read it
Seriously does anyone read or care about this story I want to know before I keep writing please tell me if yo do