MSF Wyvang Genbull F230GCF

Wyvang Genbull F230GCF

Hey guys! I'm back with another combo, but this time Im changing the stadiums to Zero-G! Just to let everyone know(especially Ingulit lol) that the concept of this combo is Balance.

Part Choice

MSF: To lessen the recoil on this thing, if I had MSF-H I would use it.

Genbull: Stamina and lower recoil

Wyvang: Smash and sway

F230+GCF: Not only does this have Stamina, but I have witnessed it to sort of resist sway.

The Launch
The Concept
Sway Attack Testing
Sway Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
That's all for now guys!
Its funny, I was actually just testing this a few days ago haha.

Anyways, the only problem with this combo is that, its Stamina is extremely horrible at the end of the battle where if it was Genbull, it could win, but since this is Wyvang, you have a lot more recoil, and a lot less Stamina which could result in you losing the match.

I think Genbull Dragooon F230GCF could easily counter this. Also, could you add tests against Revizer Dragooon SA165BWD, I suspect that should bring some trouble for this combo.
Er... yah, I have to go with LMAO on this one. Too much recoil. :\ I tried this a couple months back and Duo/Genbull did quite a bit better.

Although, this might have some niche use that Genbull doesn't. It would certainly work better as a Sway Attack type against some form of Stamina (although IDK if it would be enough to make up for its lack of endurance).
You guys should deep bank against everything except F230 and Sway Attack. I'll try Wyvang Genbull, If test results are better, that's the new combo in the OP and with new tests.
I don't understand why you would want such a high recoil chrome wheel paired up with Genbull. Could you explain the concept of the combo as a whole in the OP rater than giving the reason for the parts individually?
I edited out some of my tests, not all of them since I haven't gotten to them yet. I won't be able to test for a couple of hours.
You said it was suppose to be a sway attacker, but most of your wins aren't by Sway-KO.
Test it against genbull/reviser/killerkan dragoon f230gcf I'm pretty sure that will killl this combo
(Nov. 16, 2013  5:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Wyvang Genbull F230GCF

Hey guys! I'm back with another combo, but this time Im changing the stadiums to Zero-G! Just to let everyone know(especially Ingulit lol) that the concept of this combo is Balance.

Part Choice

F230+GCF: Not only does this have Stamina, but I have witnessed it to sort of resist sway.

The Launch
The Concept
Sway Attack Testing
Sway Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
That's all for now guys!
Perfect timing, I was testing this in BB-10 the second you posted this thread!
In the BB-10 this thing is so good, it beats Duo, Dragooon, Balro, you name it.
It's kind of irrevelant since this for Zero-G. Testing vs. Sythe Kronos SA165BWD, por favor.
Don't have Scythe, only the Metal Fury version. Also, as said, this combo is meant to he Balance but I also said it is a Sway attacker.
Can you test Duo SA165 BWD, please?

Thanks. Tongue_out
I don't have BWD, but I do have a mint WD.
(Nov. 17, 2013  9:34 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I don't have BWD, but I do have a mint WD.

If you had an EWD, could you use that?

If not, that WD would be great.

Thanks. Grin
It will be in the OP once I test.
Its great that you added Genbull to it and all, but now don't you think its a little too similar to Genbull Genbull F230GCF? Wyvang just lowers your Stamina, and has high recoil, like I said in my last post. Its just like Genbull Genbull with higher attack and less Stamina.

Could you tell me why its so different from other F230GCF set ups please? Smile
It's not that different from other F230 setups. Now that I think about it, I think this will do much better in the BB-10. Someone please close this thread so I can make a new thread for this in the normal customizations thread. Thank you.
(Nov. 18, 2013  2:51 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: It's not that different from other F230 setups. Now that I think about it, I think this will do much better in the BB-10. Someone please close this thread so I can make a new thread for this in the normal customizations thread. Thank you.

I think he meant in general, and still-

How is this better than other F230 setups in the BB-10. When you make the new thread, I'd like to see the tests you do with this, done with Duo F230 or something like that, to see if it's an improvement. Tongue_out
(Nov. 16, 2013  11:57 PM)AZL Wrote:

Part Choice

The Launch
The Concept
Sway Attack Testing
Sway Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
That's all for now guys!

ALZL: You are such a liar. All you're tests are fake...
Who's tests are fake? Mine, or AZL's?
(Nov. 18, 2013  2:56 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  11:57 PM)AZL Wrote:

Part Choice

The Launch
The Concept
Sway Attack Testing
Sway Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
That's all for now guys!

ALZL: You are such a liar. All you're tests are fake...

This is absolutely uncalled for.

AZL never even posted test results. Once he posts results, we can see what he did. He never even stated what he battled them against, besides that Metal/Chrome wheel...
Whoa buddy... take a chill pill. XD AZL's tests aren't fake. Where'd you get that? LOL.