MSF-L Goreim Saramanda 230MB

This is my attempt at making a Synchrom Force Smash combo. But first off, this is my first testing thread so sorry if it isn’t in the right format.
I figured since Goreim has pretty good balance, that if paired up with something that doesn’t have great weight distribution that it would help make the bey unbalanced, and MB helps make the bey wobble. MB also has a decent amount of stamina, though because of MB, the bey gets sent up into the air a bit. I gave the combo a MSF-L because I don’t think it needs too much more weight to be effective.

Equipment

Vs. Defense
Vs. Stamina

Ingulit's Testing
Sorry for the double post. I accidentally made a new post instead of editing POSTPOSTPOST
hey, I think you're doing a great job. Try it against this combo:

Killerken Revizer TR145 GCF/ CF
I don't have either GCF or CF, and I haven't heard of that combo so I don't know if that's competitively useful. Thanks for the suggestion though! Smile
yeah it's a combo that I created And reviser can be swaped out with Orojya which gives it more of a barrage attack and GCF with bs to improve attack power
If you have RDF why did you use RSF for the synchrome defence tests when RDF is better?
I didn't think it mattered, sorry. I will do new tests with RDF right away though!
MSF-L Goreim Saramanda 230MB vs. MF-H Duo Gasher BD145RDF
Duo launched first on even launches, Goreim launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Goreim: 10 (7 OS, 3 KO)
Duo: 10 (5 OS, 5 KO)
Goreim Win %: 50.0%

I LOVE THIS COMBO! Oh my lord, seeing this actually work was hilarious (and awesome)! Goriem would make contact with Duo and completely deplete Duo's spin after three hits. It was like an in-stadium KO or something, which was beautiful to behold. Literally half of Duo's wins were just Goriem self-KOing due to its recoil; if that problem was solved this would be glorious.

The way the combo was put together was especially awesome, as I found out after testing a few similar customs. MSF-L is much, much better than MSF-M for this Beyblade, which is honestly not what I'd expected! Goriem is great for force smash, better than Saramanda IMO. All-in-all, this was well put together, and while it could be improved I really like the idea. Grin
I finished testing with RDF.

MSF-L Saramanda Goreim 230MB vs. MSF Reviser Gargoyle BD145RDF
Reviser Gargoyle was always launched first.
MSF-L Saramanda Goreim: 15 wins (3 KO, 7 OS)
MSF Reviser Gargoyle: 5 wins (All KO)
Saramanda Goreim Win %: 75.0%

MSF-L Goreim Saramanda 230MB vs. MSF Reviser Gargoyle BD145RDF
10 Battles.
MSF-L Goreim Saramamda: 9 wins (All OS)
MSF Reviser Gargoyle: 1 win (KO)
Goreim Saramanda Win %: 90.0%

I was really surprised and excited when I saw the results! I didn't know that it was going to do better against RDF.

I also tested against MSF Reviser Gargoyle E230CS, except SG and GS got creamed. I was hoping that it would be around as good against Phantom Cancer, but I guess not.

MSF-L Saramanda Goreim 230MB vs. MSF Reviser Gargoyle E230CS
10 Battles.
MSF-L Saramanda Goreim: 2 wins (All OS)
MSF Reviser Gargoyle: 8 wins (All OS)
Saramanda Goreim Win %: 20.%

MSF-L Goreim Saramanda 230MB vs. MSF Reviser Gargoyle E230CS
10 Battles.
MSF-L Goreim Saramanda: 2 wins (1 KO, 1 OS)
MSF Reviser Gargoyle: 8 wins (All OS)
Goreim Saramanda Win %: 20.0%

EDIT: Thanks a ton Ingulit! That actually means a lot to me! Smile
Shouldn't you have use Reviser on the top for the BD145RDF tests since the top chrome wheel will be the one getting the most contact?
Well, yes, but that I thought of that a little bit later when I was testing. I think I should be able to get to testing with Reviser on top this week, but maybe not until later into the week, so if someone else could test it too then that would be great.
This combo seems pretty good. Ingulit said something about reducing recoil, could using a different tip like RB or RS do that?
Ingulit and I haven't talked about a different performance tip, but we both agreed that it's better for Goreim to be on the bottom to reduce the recoil.
Well, if you don't want it to self-KO as much, CS might work. It won't have as much stamina though, but it will probably still be able to OS RDF. I haven't tried it yet though.
Smile
MB is the go-to performance tip for force smash because it allows the bey to wobble. IIRC, CS doesn't do an as good job at that, so I don't think the performance tip will be changed.
Thanks though!
BSF is pretty good too.
(Apr. 17, 2013  12:33 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: BSF is pretty good too.
In what way? Force smash?
Yes, it's used for the combo "MSF-H Gryph Gryph E230BSF" (I think it was originally made by KainHighwind, not sure) but that combo I think has more spin velocity and use E230 has part of its attack (I made it with parts I had and is really pretty amazing when a beyblade gets trapped between E230 and Gryph)
Thanks for the explanation Smile
And I have some tests to put up but I want Ingulit to see them first.
(Apr. 15, 2013  12:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: If you have RDF why did you use RSF for the synchrome defence tests when RDF is better?

Instead of giving him a thank you, you start taking bugs out of what he did. If you don't like what he did, do it yourself? It takes time to test. I hate elitist attitudes. Sometimes I get so mad because their are people who are nervous that the real cool advanced members will insult them, and they talk so nicely while people forget about thank yous and start being critics. They just don't appreciate.
diblee123, it was just a sincere suggestion that Ultra gave. That too, because it has been proven that RDF>RSF.

H3LLO, H3LLO.
That's a pretty nice wobbler combo you got there for synchromes. Can you test the combo against attack, and left spin combos, if possible?
(Apr. 18, 2013  4:47 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Instead of giving him a thank you, you start taking bugs out of what he did. If you don't like what he did, do it yourself? It takes time to test. I hate elitist attitudes. Sometimes I get so mad because their are people who are nervous that the real cool advanced members will insult them, and they talk so nicely while people forget about thank yous and start being critics. They just don't appreciate.

You have to stop taking everything so seriously. It was just advice.
I didn't take any offense to what Ultra said what-so-ever. If nobody had said that, then I wouldn't have tested against RDF.

zeneo I can test against those if you want. Would Wyvang Dragooon SA165LRF/RF and Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF be alright?
And I'm glad you made that pun Tongue_out
(Apr. 18, 2013  4:47 AM)diblee123 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2013  12:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: If you have RDF why did you use RSF for the synchrome defence tests when RDF is better?

Instead of giving him a thank you, you start taking bugs out of what he did. If you don't like what he did, do it yourself? It takes time to test. I hate elitist attitudes. Sometimes I get so mad because their are people who are nervous that the real cool advanced members will insult them, and they talk so nicely while people forget about thank yous and start being critics. They just don't appreciate.

I don't see why you're getting so worked up. I didn't moan or berate him about it. It was a simply question. I was trying in fact to get the combo tested against things with more relevance in the metagame. I don't see how you could see anything bad about that. Also since he's new to testing how is showing him the more preferred method a bad thing? On another note i've tried quite hard recently not to be elitist, arrogant or horrible in my posts so it's quite strange that you'd explode at me about something I am no longer doing. Also Meow did exactly the same thing I did (giving criticism without thanking him for the testing) and yet you didn't moan at him? Why not? On another note I think you're way too sensitive or over exaggerating if you consider being corrected or questioned by a more knowledgable member being insulted.

Thanks for the combo since I forgot to say it. Since you've concluded that Goriem Saramanda is better than Saramanda Goriem I think you should remove the Saramanda Goriem part from the title.
I didnt see meows post. Next time, just remember to say thank you first.