MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF

By the synchrome being different, I meant that it serves the same purpose :3

Do you have any testing requests? I have access to a BB-10 :3
Just out of curiosity, would it be okay if I post some benchmarks utilizing MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RDF? As it'd probably make a pretty huge difference swapping out Wyvang ^2 for Girago ^2, it still be quite interesting to see how much better (which probably won't happen), or worse results it'd get. It'd kind of be nice to see if it can be considered a good substitute, as plenty of users I know of don't own two Wyvang, or for that matter, eight, haha.
Does it matter if my RDF is loose on my BD145???
(Jul. 24, 2014  9:40 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Just out of curiosity, would it be okay if I post some benchmarks utilizing MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RDF? As it'd probably make a pretty huge difference swapping out Wyvang ^2 for Girago ^2, it still be quite interesting to see how much better (which probably won't happen), or worse results it'd get. It'd kind of be nice to see if it can be considered a good substitute, as plenty of users I know of don't own two Wyvang, or for that matter, eight, haha.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT

I came up with that combo too and it's amazing!!! It's different because instead of KOing some Stamina and/or OSing some Defense, it wins against opposite spin. I tried to test, didn't have time Unhappy.
(Jul. 24, 2014  11:52 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Does it matter if my RDF is loose on my BD145???

I guess that shouldn't really make too much of an impact, as long as it doesn't fly off of the track throughout the middle of the battle, haha. Do you plan on posting results, though?

Ocean Wrote:WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT

I came up with that combo too and it's amazing!!! It's different because instead of KOing some Stamina and/or OSing some Defense, it wins against opposite spin. I tried to test, didn't have time Unhappy.

Glad to know we both thought of the same thing, hah. I should get results using Girago^2 up sometime tomorrow, in comparison to TheBlackDragon's original Wvyang^2 testings, as I don't have two Wyvangs to do my own actual separate results.
(Jul. 25, 2014  1:30 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2014  11:52 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Does it matter if my RDF is loose on my BD145???

I guess that shouldn't really make too much of an impact, as long as it doesn't fly off of the track throughout the middle of the battle, haha. Do you plan on posting results, though?

Glad to know we both thought of the same thing, hah. I should get results using Girago^2 up sometime tomorrow, in comparison to TheBlackDragon's original Wvyang^2 testings, as I don't have two Wyvangs to do my own actual separate results.
I should try to help... This was LMAO and my secret project, never got it finished haha.
(Jul. 24, 2014  1:14 PM)Ocean Wrote: People have known about this combo for a while now though no one besides TBD has tested all that much. How did you know about the molds? It's never been proven right?
This thing would beat L spin attack, it has RDF and RDF has LAD.

Edit: My attempt at a nicer tone. Hope this doesn't enrage anyone.

Mold differences:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1199928

Not only that, TBD even mentioned the positioning of the aggressive and calm molds in the OP.

And in the unusual circumstances that a user can't launch a left-spin attack type against a right-spin defence type, then of course Wyvang^2 BD145RDF would eat it.

(Jul. 25, 2014  8:06 AM)ƒ¡$h Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2014  1:14 PM)Ocean Wrote: People have known about this combo for a while now though no one besides TBD has tested all that much. How did you know about the molds? It's never been proven right?
This thing would beat L spin attack, it has RDF and RDF has LAD.

If this combo has been known for so long, why hasn't there been a thread for it? Especially from you, considering the fact that you seem to always come up with a combo one day after a thread.

How did I know of the molds, eh?
Well I did something called diligent research and found this, of course:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1199928

Has it been proven?
Pretty thoroughly, actually. If you bother to read that post, do take notice of the difference in performance of the two test subjects.
Not only that, TBD even mentioned the positioning of the aggressive and calm molds in the OP, underlined clearly so that even those with mental retardation would notice it.

If TBD, "who is obviously way smarter than us" because he's an advanced member, would specify molds, then I don't see why you questioned me, which would mean you are questioning all of TBD's hard work.

Does this answer your queries?

And in the unusual circumstances that a user can't launch a left-spin attack type against a right-spin defence type, then of course Wyvang^2 BD145RDF would eat it.

Soo...?

#dontbeabuttmunch Seriously dude. The odds of people coming up with similar combos is likely, get over it. He made the thread first, no way of proving/disproving.

He was also asking a genuine question, assuming he was attacking you was no way to act.
We aren't butts here, keep it cool, keep it calm.
(Jul. 25, 2014  1:30 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:

Sry, but no. I can't post results since I tried this combo a long time ago when I still had an RDF, and it was EXTREMELY loose.
It doesn't really matter who came up with the combination first, guys. It was practically already there. Someone just had to get lucky enough to find it.

... Although, I did first come up with this custom as a prototype for the BD145RSF variant an entire year ago, so...

Doctor Soda Pop: Actually, results against F230 combinations would just be the coolest thing ever. I would, but you know. Just had to pay for a broken F230, worn out Wyvangs, money money money, yadda yadda yadda.

Oh, fi$h, i never answered your question. No, it doesn't really matter what mold you place where (you can even switch between aggressive and calm depending on your personal preference). I just happened to have one calm mold and one aggressive mold, and I ended up with the aggressive mold on top.

Girago^2: Not really aggressive enough IMO. It isn't actually a bad Defense sub if you find yourself lacking some Revizers or Genbulls, but IDK if it has the goods to KO mid-height Duo Stamina customs consistently.
I love Girago^2 btw, defense is pretty awesome.

But I can do that, any specific F230 combos besides Genbull/Girago Dragooon F230 GCF? And do you want a variant of MSF on Dragooon?