YES! Love the tests!
57.14%
Average attacker Unhappy
42.86%
EW
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
::::::MSF-H Bahamdia Shinobi S130RF::::::

____________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE* In the tests I accidentally put Bahamdia Shinobi, I meant it to be Shinobi Bahamdia, with the Crystal in up mode, sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey guys! This is my first testing thread, I got help from my brother, LMAO. I thought of this combo while looking for a solid attack type for my next tournament, and I found this beauty. I got the idea of this from the combo MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F, and I changed it up a little bit. Also, Samurai can also be used instead of Shinobi.

The Launch:

Parts explanation:

Tests:

Against Attack:

Against Defence:

Against Stamina:

Wow, this took me such a long time, if you have any questions or anything, please post below, I'll post a video if required Smile

-The Sponge/HeavenKerbecs
Defense seems to be the main weakness, but overall, not bad! Grin

Can I ask, would it be possible to do some tests with Samurai, rather than Shinobi? (Just to see if it'd have any major performance differences)
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Defense seems to be the main weakness, but overall, not bad! Grin

Can I ask, would it be possible to do some tests with Samurai, rather than Shinobi? (Just to see if it'd have any major performance differences)

Thanks Smile

I'll try to post some tests with samurai soon, i just need to find my samurai though
So, is this intended to be an anti-attack bey?

If so, could you test against LTAC? If you have Forbidden, it would be cool to see it have a go at this (MF-L Forbidden Cancer 90 RF).

I'm not that great with 0G wheels, but shouldn't this be getting higher win rates against Earth? IIRC, Bahamdia has solid smash when it hits with its contact points.

Cheers, you're doing great for a first thread.
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:44 PM)Kujikato Wrote: So, is this intended to be an anti-attack bey?

If so, could you test against LTAC? If you have Forbidden, it would be cool to see it have a go at this (MF-L Forbidden Cancer 90 RF).

I'm not that great with 0G wheels, but shouldn't this be getting higher win rates against Earth? IIRC, Bahamdia has solid smash when it hits with its contact points.

Cheers, you're doing great for a first thread.

i guess you could say that it is anti-attack, i didnt intentionally make it an anti-attack bey lol

ill try tests against Forbidden, ill post them soon

idk why, but it struggled against Earth and Libra defence. Trying to KO with it was extremely hard.

Thanks so much Smile
Tis would be called Shinobi Bahamida ( Cryst... up).
wrong info, sorry
Cool, can u do a benchmark with Wyvang?
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: No if Crystal is up, it would be Bahamdia Shinobi.

What? Since when was it Crystal Wheel goes first ? The name change only swaps with Chrome Wheels.

It should be Shinobi Bahamdia (Crystal Up) ...

+ Beywiki does not state that at all either:
Quote:Similar to the nomenclature used in all of Metal Fight Beyblade, the name of a combo using Synchrom will always start with the Chrome Wheel at the bottom, then the one at the top.
This Isn't Bad I'm Not Going To Lie! I Wouldn't Be Surprised If This Is Used A Lot At Toronto's Next Tournament Smile Great Testings Once Again! Smile
(Dec. 10, 2013  10:13 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: No if Crystal is up, it would be Bahamdia Shinobi.

What? Since when was it Crystal Wheel goes first ? The name change only swaps with Chrome Wheels.

It should be Shinobi Bahamdia (Crystal Up) ...

+ Beywiki does not state that at all either:
Quote:Similar to the nomenclature used in all of Metal Fight Beyblade, the name of a combo using Synchrom will always start with the Chrome Wheel at the bottom, then the one at the top.

Yeah, Angry pointed that out to me earlier. Sorry guys!
If this is intended to be an attacker, there are definitely better choices. It's anti attack potential seems pretty good though! I will tri this out sometime Smile. I tried something similar but I used GB145 which did pretty good from the few tests I did.
This is a great custom, good job for you first thread!
But unfortunately these tests are against outclassed combos a well as the fact that it lacks the weight of a synchrome, and even if its attack is better, I dont think its worth sacrificing the weight you gain with a Synchrome.
(Dec. 10, 2013  5:07 PM)diblee123 Wrote: This is a great custom, good job for you first thread!
But unfortunately these tests are against outclassed combos a well as the fact that it lacks the weight of a synchrome, and even if its attack is better, I dont think its worth sacrificing the weight you gain with a Synchrome.
this for limited format, no synchromes and those beys aren't outclassed cuz there isn't a tier list yet.........
(Dec. 10, 2013  5:07 PM)diblee123 Wrote: This is a great custom, good job for you first thread!

...look very carefully at the forum that you are in, and then repeat this to yourself.

As for the combo, it looks quite good! However, since your explanation of Shinobi is "works like Bahamdia Ifraid", unless there is a noticeable weight difference perhaps Samurai Bahamdia (Crystal Up) would work as well, if not better?

Since I'm completely tied up until Sunday, my request for testing is Samurai Bahamdia S130RF (perhaps R2F if you have it, with an MSF or something). Smile
(Dec. 10, 2013  9:20 PM)Ga Wrote:

...look very carefully at the forum that you are in, and then repeat this to yourself.

As for the combo, it looks quite good! However, since your explanation of Shinobi is "works like Bahamdia Ifraid", unless there is a noticeable weight difference perhaps Samurai Bahamdia (Crystal Up) would work as well, if not better?

Since I'm completely tied up until Sunday, my request for testing is Samurai Bahamdia S130RF (perhaps R2F if you have it, with an MSF or something). Smile

Believe it or not, I asked the same thing earlier, haha.

In order for it to really work as Ifraid would, Samurai would probably be the best choice for a Crystal Wheel. Tongue_out
i've try this combo with samurai instead of shinobi and I used it in chrome up mode and it works more agressively and effectively than the chrystal up mode because its main contact point hit consistantly.