MSF-H Killerken Killerken E230 RDF

If you really have them, you just need to take a picture of it & upload it. You can use digital camera, camera phone or tablet or even your laptop.

I don't think I am the only one here who has doubts abt your test results. So, just proof me wrong.
Alright, I did the solo spin tests once again, and this time with a new, mint-condition WD (I couldn't find my extra AD145 anywhere so I used my old ones in these pair of tests. All solo spin tests are in the BB-10.

Killerken Killerken AD145 WD

Trial 1: 2:52
Trial 2: 2:55
Trial 3: 2:53
Trial 4: 2:54
Trial 5: 2:56

Average: 2:54

I just recently noticed that my old WD I was using was quite used... so that dramatically affected solo spin time (an average of 54 seconds.) My new WD is from my customized Gravity Destoyer ED145 WD wheras my old used one was from Duo Uranus 230 WD.

wpardin: My new set of tests seem much closer to your's. I think/hypothesize that a heavier Killerken will have a better solo spin time. Also, you did mention to me that your synchromed Killerken was lighter than my synchromed Killerken.

Edit: When I have time, I will post up pictures of synchromed Killerken and more tests. I do have summer school BTW and I am definitely not lying about my tests..., I truly do own two Killerken's. Unfortunately, I live in a "rock", and only have a PC (which is what I use to order my Beyblade Items)...Unhappy

With all things considered, the direction of where this thread is heading is too controversial, to say the least. It deviates too far from the the whole topic.

For the time being, in order to avoid further controversy, I will lock this thread until Mu can provide a photograph of the parts needed for this specific combination, or until more members acquire the parts to contribute to the tests.

For Mu and other potential testers, feel free to PM me or other Committees / Moderators to re-open the thread when the much needed requirements are met. Thank you.
I just received a PM from wpardin about the tests he did for this combo. On that note, now that we have tests from other member(s), I've reopened this thread.

wpardin Wrote:Equipment:
BB-10 attack stadium
Launcher Grip
Launcher LR Red Mars

Since I don't have MSF custom, I will use MSF as substitue.

Killerken shot first using straight shot, Flash second using sliding shot.

MSF Killerken Killerken E230RDF vs MF-H Flash Orion H145R2F
Killerken 15 all OS
Flash 5 all KO
7 double KO were redo
All Flash KO happened early in the match

MSF Killerken Killerken E230RDF vs MF-H Flash Orion AD145MF
Killerken 10 all OS
Flash 10 2KO 8OS
All Flash KO happened really early in the game

Killerken shot first using straight shot, Flash second using tornado stall

MSF Killerken Killerken E230RDF vs MF-H Flash Orion AD145MF
Killerken 3 all OS
Flash 17 all OS
If there were a lot clashes between Killerken & Flash, Killerken won the match. Killerken only won by 1 - 1.5 rotation. Flash won by 3 - 5 rotation.

Regards,
wpardin

It took more than 2 hours to finish the test.
Those are quite different from the testing that you did Mu... Suspicious.
But remeber, extra weight does make a difference (MSF-H and my Killerken Killerken is heavier)... my Flash was mint though... but by the time I did all that testing... it got used and worn out Raigeko13...

My tests aren't suspicious because the performance of Flash may have probably decreased through all of the testing. I need to order a new one for competitive testing purposes though.
In addition to pictures of your parts (which almost everyone on the internet should be able to provide in about 5 minutes, but you still haven't produced) a reference attack result would help also. How does your flash set-up do against Duo BD145 CS?

Clearly your tests are suspicious to most of us, and the suggestions and questions we are asking are an attempt on our part to remove those suspicions.
Since my tests are suspicious to the commitee, I would like if a moderator could delete my tests. When I post new pictures and tests, then everybody can use them as a SAFE reference.

I apologize for the lack of quality and will post soon again (with more support).

My Flash is now dead Arupaeo. I truly apologize about this.
Uh, that kinda leads us to believe your results were fabricated in the first place. Saying that you will post results later means that you will get the two Kens and actually test them. Digging your own grave?
No. I really do own two Killerken's currently... I am going to get a new camera... take a picture of the synchrome... and I have to get/order a new Flash to test again.
By the time you get a camera, it is likely that you will have received the two Kens. Anyways, I will not regurgitate the reasons others have provided as to why your results seem suspicious.
I will get a camera soon... I already have two Killerken's. I got them my mail on June 24th (a day after its inital release Insomniac.)