MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB

No, E230 is just better, but as you may know, it's illegal to use a broken part. I'd say SP230 would work well as a substitute.
(Feb. 18, 2014  6:31 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: No, E230 is just better, but as you may know, it's illegal to use a broken part. I'd say SP230 would work well as a substitute.
Awesome thanks man for the help Smile how broken does a part have to be? My E230 has a small crack running down from the top but the main reason I don't want to use it cause nearly all my performance tips are loose especially my MB.
TBH, you're probably much better off using MB rather than TB on any E230 custom.

TB is a really short tip. MB gives you the extra height you need to destabilize SA165 Stamina opponents (which are a really big chunk of the competitive meta in certain areas), and far superior sway resistance.

I'd definitely go Genbull/Girago E230MB. Outstanding Balance custom in Standard/Zero-G format. One of my personal favorites.
When I get a new E230 I'll try it out Smile this may seem like spam but my MB has a small flat part to it, is it considered illegal?
No, you're good until it performs WF-ish
(Feb. 20, 2014  5:14 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: No, you're good until it performs WF-ish
Thanks for the info dude Smile