MSF-Goriem Gryph E230 (Boost Mode) W2D

Poll: How do you feel about W2D in Zero-G?

W2D- has potential
56.25%
W2D- seems interesting
31.25%
W2D- Not too sure...
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Well. I was bored. I got one test done before I had to stop (errands, doing this from my cell).
It honestly didn't do as bad as I thought. I wanted to try W2D in zero g. From my battles with fang leone in the stadium, it had some attack potential when it was launched, before it calmed down. It did pretty well with these parts.

Any requests? Questions? I'll be doing more tests over the weekend with this and my L-Drago combo.

Here's the test:
Equipment:
Zero-G Compact Launcher
LL-2

Beys:
MSF- Goriem Gryph E230 (boost mode) W2D
Vs
Phantom Bull BGrin

Goriem win rate: 70%- 14 matches
Phantom win rate: 30%- 6 matches

It did Better then expected.
My BGrin isn't worn a lot, I mean, is barely worn at all. I honestly can't believe W2D did somewhat well. I honestly think it has some potential in Zero-G.
It sounds interesting. I'm interested in seeing more tests!
(May. 16, 2013  5:08 PM)Haspro Wrote: It sounds interesting. I'm interested in seeing more tests!

I'm going to do attack testing later or tomorrow.
Cool, can you test this against ___________Dragooon BGrin?
(May. 16, 2013  6:27 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Cool, can you test this against ___________Dragooon BGrin?

As I stated in my L-Drago thread, I don't currently own Dragooon. If you'd like, I could do a Revizer _(ifraid, wyvang, orojya, balro, killerken,)__ BGrin or another combo. Sorry man.
Ok, thanks for the fast reply though. Getting Dark Knight Dragooon should be your top priority at the moment if u ask me.
(May. 16, 2013  7:48 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Ok, thanks for the fast reply though. Getting Dark Knight Dragooon should be your top priority at the moment if u ask me.

I actually have several combos that can beat a Dragoon ___ BGrin

but back on topic: would you like me to test anything different? The attack test will be up tomorrow afternoon.
Yes but the fact that Dragooon is the only left spinning chrome wheel in Zero-G is enough to get it, and BSF has uses in sway defense.
(May. 16, 2013  11:31 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Yes but the fact that Dragooon is the only left spinning chrome wheel in Zero-G is enough to get it, and BSF has uses in sway defense.

So do you want me to test something or not? This is a thread for my combo, not to get me to buy Dragooon. I plan on eventually getting it, but this isn't a thread about that. Thank you.
Um first off you should wait until you have a complete set of tests, not just one. I myself have learned from this.

Anyways, put your results in this format, it is a easier read and it tells you quickly what the Beyblade combo does (OS or KO):

Quote:Example Beyblade 123D vs. Example Beyblade 456WD
Alternate shot.

Example Beyblade 123D: 10 wins, 5 OS, 5 KO
Example Beyblade 456WD: 10 wins, 5 OS, 5 KO
Example Beyblade 123D Win Rate: 50%
Ties: 1
(May. 17, 2013  12:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Um first off you should wait until you have a complete set of tests, not just one. I myself have learned from this.

Anyways, put your results in this format, it is a easier read and it tells you quickly what the Beyblade combo does (OS or KO):

Quote:Example Beyblade 123D vs. Example Beyblade 456WD
Alternate shot.

Example Beyblade 123D: 10 wins, 5 OS, 5 KO
Example Beyblade 456WD: 10 wins, 5 OS, 5 KO
Example Beyblade 123D Win Rate: 50%
Ties: 1

Ok. I really appreciate the feedback! I'm posting the results tomorrow, but I appreciate the tips.
Hey leone19! I don't know if you know this, but since the slope of the zero-G stadium helps so much with the poor balance of certain parts, W2D is actually used quite often. W2D was used 4 times at my last zero-G tourney, so you were totally right! I has loads of potential, IMO. Smile
I feel this combo is undertested, Im not letting this thread die lol, could u test vs a sway attack combo?
(May. 24, 2013  3:49 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I feel this combo is undertested, Im not letting this thread die lol, could u test vs a sway attack combo?

Sure. I'm sorry for the lack of tests- school and preparing for my first Bey Days!
Since that's my only E230, and I only have one of each (Zero-G, my list is in the OP I believe) I could try a Flash Combo?
Can you try Pheonic____ W145CF/SA165XF/GF

SA165 in attack mode for XF, stamina mode for GF, thanks bro.
(May. 24, 2013  4:02 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Can you try Pheonic____ W145CF/SA165XF/GF

SA165 in attack mode for XF, stamina mode for GF, thanks bro.

Like I said, I don't have much Zero-G. If you want, I could do a Synchrom with the parts I do have: Revizer, Orojya, Killerken, Ifraid, Wyvang, Balro.
Or I could do Flash ____ W145 CF as well...
Wayvang Balro W145CF please.
(May. 24, 2013  4:11 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Wayvang Balro W145CF please.

I'll try to do it this weekend, probably after Saturday. Tongue_out
Also try it with Wyvang on top, Wyvang is a much better attack Zero-G Chrome Wheel.
(May. 24, 2013  4:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Also try it with Wyvang on top, Wyvang is a much better attack Zero-G Chrome Wheel.

All do those probably Sunday, tomorrow is my BeyDays tournament.
Sorry to double post, I completely forgot about this Tired

I'll test this weekend!

I'm really sorry guys!
Can you do comparison tests with Goreim Gryph E230CF/GCF?
Do you think you can test vs. bahamdia ifraid/wyvang/balro Dragooon/wyvang sa165(depends on which you use) rf/r2f?