Sept

MN-X: September Shakedown!

Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis Central Library, room S275 RKMC Room
300 Nicollet Mall
  Either the escalators or the exterior elevator will take you to the 2nd floor. The room is on your left , up the escalators from the main street entrance
12:30pm on 09/07/2024
Hosted by
  Akuna
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Hi folks, we're gathering once again at our local library to battle it out in the city! We're going to be using the Takara Tomy stadiums  using our Hasbro or Takara Tomy beys. I'm going to have to ban Metal Needle at this and all MN-X events for the foreseeable future. Prizes to be announced later once I have received them! Feel free to bring any of your own stadiums for free play. Ideally one more than I have would be used to have two stations going. 

Due to the recent spike in interest for X events and the huge turnout I'm seeing at some recent events, I've decided to run only 1 event for this one, just to make sure we don't go over our allowed time again. I'll see about getting a MFL meetup going later in September. Thank you for understanding. 

Participant cap: 25

Important note: The room can have 40 people in it comfortably, so if we reach the cap of 25, it could be raised, but the space for chaperones gets smaller.

Stadium: Takara Tomy

Host: Akuna

First stage: First to 5 points. 
Final Stage: First to 7 points.

Ban Clause: Metal Needle is banned for this event.

Prizes: TBA

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
What's the parking situation expected to be? I've read that the underground parking is often always fully occupied and wondering if I should arrange to be dropped off instead.