[MI, USA] B-troit Demolition

Poll: Would you like a team and tournament in MI

yes
96.88%
no
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
i would very much like to attend, what city is this going to be in?
That's 8 people awesome I will call some places to see and propose it
Ps I think it is going to be in June so we could maybe get some new releases as prizes
hey i will join i just got hell kerbecs in the mail along with standard type staduim and grip support
Awesome do you have an attack stadium too ?
sadly noUnhappy
I'm In!!!!!!! I've always wanted to be in a touranment!! Will it be around Detroit???!?!?!
Probably considering that is where I live by maybe Allen park guys if you have ideas on where it should be tell me
The fine may be 10 dollars to pay for prizes is that fine or unless we get some from the wbo but Idk
Fitsgerald Park,Grand Ledge Mi
i have the attack stadium, and i think it should be around detroit or southgate or taylor
I agree Jessie but is everyone okay with the fine ?
Allen park or detroit, grosse point...........etc???
i'm ok with it
Oh i forgot to say fine im ok with it srry lol
so where's the first team practice?
.......Team practice? Oh, and if this event attracts attenion then maybe we could hold more after this........Depends on how much hype we get...
i live around nc va ga sc those states im the best in my school to with my hell kerbecs
so where is the team practice going to be
hey i see you guys are a midwest team, im actually going to holding a tournement in illinois on either the 16th or the 23rd. once i finalize the date you guys are more then welcome to come down and earn some points and maybe some prizes. here is the link to the thread hope you guys can make it Grin
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schaumbe...Y-proposal
YOU GUYS STILL GOT A SPOT MY EARTH PEGASUS WANT TO KICK SOME OTHER KIDS TAIL!!!!!
pbbly
Any body up for a tournament at Youmacon in November ???
Any body up for a tournament at Youmacon in November ???
where is youmacon in MI?
Detroit Smile