[MI, USA] B-troit Demolition

Poll: Would you like a team and tournament in MI

yes
96.88%
no
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
can we have it earlyer i've got school then maybe july?
It is on a weekend
what day?
november 3-6
thats thursday - sunday how about we all go to a red wings game and then stay a night in detroit then the next day hold the tournament
K guys I may have found a place. Not at the convention that is too expensive I will look into it.
K guys I may have found a place. Not at the convention that is too expensive I will look into it.
Delete
is it to late to join? cause i wanna kick sum but with my l drago
(May. 07, 2011  1:09 AM)chillycheif Wrote: is it to late to join? cause i wanna kick sum but with my l drago

You can join there may be a beyday tournament btw it is a MAYBE and it would probably after school on a friday
thanks. alright thats good
ok alright
I might be able to come my uncle i think lives in michigan. See ya there deedeemae43!!!
P.S. i have super vortex and burning firestrike should i bring them?
Hey guys looks like no tourney unless somebody else can host it... Sorry maybe next year.
If somebody else could host I would be more than glad to help host.
i'll host a tournament but it will have to be at fitsgerald park grand ledge mi that's around where i live
oh and yeah it is probably goind to be on beyday
on the 27th
Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge, Eaton, Michigan 48837
and i'll need someone to get the prizes
Sorry no can do for beyday if it was in june past the second then yes.
ok we should have it in june maybe on the 18th or the 25th
hey i could join and play just to mess around wont be like a serious hard core beyblader i will buy a Basalt Horogium and destroy the competition lol. But could you make the tournaments and traingng sessions near flint please.
Maybe we can have some team meetings before going on about a tournament. I wanna blade none the less. Maybe we can all set a time and place and just all get together and blade?

But if we are still gonna do a tourney then im still in.
definetly
do you mean metal fight bey?
Yes. he does. and yeah anything that doesnt have a ban go ahead and use i guess....
so what you are trying to say is use beyblades that are not the plastic generation?
i mean beys from metal masters and 4d since those havent came to america yet cause i have l drago destroy and 3 beys from metal masters