MFB's First Birthday!!

Today marks the First Anniversary of Metal Fight BeyBlade!! That proves that BEYBLADE'S REALLY NOT DEAD!!
Well, that wins.

Bey was dead?
I thought it was dead until I came to this site lol.
Wow time sure flew by... A whole year already
Thank you TT for taking away all my money again Tired
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:12 PM)Jsc Wrote: Wow time sure flew by... A whole year already

I guess time flies when your watching spinning tops in a plastic bowl kill each other!
(Aug. 10, 2009  3:19 AM)StormDriger Wrote: I never thought it was dead....

There were no new releases for over four years, I think that counts as "dead" haha

Happy one year anniversary MFB Smile
I have to admit, before I came to this site, I thought that the world had given up on Beyblade, and I thought I was one of the few people left in the world who still played with Beyblades. (Dragoon S, to be exact) Boy, I was incredibly wrong.

P.S. Brad, none/most of us don't think your a traitor for pursuing your dream.
(Aug. 10, 2009  3:36 AM)Anime Wrote: I have to admit, before I came to this site, I thought that the world had given up on Beyblade, and I thought I was one of the few people left in the world who still played with Beyblades. (Dragoon S, to be exact) Boy, I was incredibly wrong.

P.S. Brad, none/most of us don't think your a traitor for pursuing your dream.
Wut!?

Anyways.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MFB!
(Aug. 10, 2009  3:36 AM)Anime Wrote: P.S. Brad, none/most of us don't think your a traitor for pursuing your dream.

Unnecessary Much? Much

Anyways it really does not seem like it has already been a year. That is so crazy.
Happy Berfday!
i think hes a traitor but hey i dont have a problem with it

my first (new)beyblade are coming soon
(Aug. 24, 2009  10:20 PM)lethal01 Wrote: i think hes a traitor but hey i dont have a problem with it

get out
It is kinda funny though as I had thought beyblade toyline would never continue to a newer metal system.I had given up beyblades until I turned 15(16 this January whoop! :p)I started to play with them again with my brothers and sisters.Then I found out from from this site a few days ago beyblade was coming back!?! what irony lol.

Anyway happy bday MFB.
(Aug. 24, 2009  10:20 PM)lethal01 Wrote: i think hes a traitor but hey i dont have a problem with it

pffffaahahahahaahaha, who the hell wrights somehting like that?
^ i laugh, but i dont share in his oppinion, i just found it funny

hmm... MFB is 1, and BMF is -1! cool.
bad way to so something
i just mean brad is awesome now that mega has got there hands on him plus what hes been saying im finally afraid what if this is a threat of beyblade
Dude get a life! you think brads a traitor for following his dreams!? If you dont like how brads living his life then leave! dont bring your stupid thoughts here!

On a lighter note: i never thought bey was dead, i just didnt play it cos i was concentrating on school now im out of school i can bey!

anywhoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE!!!
Guess this makes it set in stone that beyblades decided to come back for another round. Loved the 02-05 series of blades (and show) and looking forward to when Metal Fight makes it to American soil
Beyblades return was set in stone from the dawn of time. (lol i sound like a wise shaman)